剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It's friggin' awesome, dude.
棒翻了
And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm drunk.
我可不是因为喝醉了才这么说
Uh, good to know, man.
听你这么说我很高兴 伙计
But I am!
我是真心的
I'm seriously wasted!
我是真的喝高了
You guys want some vodka?
你俩想喝伏特加吗
Sure. Why not?
来点吧 为什么不呢
Okay.
多谢
Mademoiselle?
美女要吗
Sure.
满上
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Hey. What are you doing out here?
你呆在这干嘛呢
Okay. What's wrong, hon?
亲爱的 怎么了
I broke up with Dixon.
我和迪克森分手了
What? Why?
什么 为什么啊
Last I heard, he was coming away with us.
之前你不是还说他要和我们一起去澳洲吗
I know, I know. But, you know,
我知道 但是
then he starts selling all of his stuff
之后 他就开始变卖♥♥自己的东西
to pay for his ticket, and...
凑机票钱 还有
And?
还有呢
And I don't know.
我也说不清
It just suddenly became, like, the biggest thing in his life.
去澳大利亚似乎一下成了他生活的中心
You know, it was all he could talk about.
他整天谈论着这事
I mean, what if we get to Australia and,
万一我们真的一起去了澳大利亚
you know, we don't even get along?
却发现彼此合不来 那该怎么办
Well, then, we'll just have to drive him to the outback
那我们就开车到荒无人烟的内陆
and ditch him.
把他扔那儿
It's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Or we could take him to the airport.
或者我们载他去机场 送他回家
You freaked out, huh?
你害怕了 是吗
I totally freaked out.
绝对是吓坏了
I get why you're freaked out,
我能理解
but, Ivy, sweetie, instead of picking a fight,
但是 亲爱的 别跟他怄气吵架了
you know, maybe you could have talked to Dixon
或许你该和迪克森好好谈谈
about how you were feeling...
你当时真实的感受
Are you sure the bathroom is this way?
你确定洗手间在这边吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
当然 百分之百确定
No clue?
完全靠猜的吗
Not a one.
没错
Not a one.
完全靠猜的
Oh, wait.
等等
Here it is! Ah!
这就是了
Ladies first.
女士优先
Thanks.
谢啦
Dixon, one question.
迪克森 问个问题
What is it about this place that says "Ladies' Room" to you?
你怎么会觉得这地方是女洗手间
What?
什么
It's a broom closet!
这是个扫帚房♥
You sent me to go to the bathroom in a broom closet!
你让我到扫帚房♥里找洗手间
Okay, okay, guilty as charged.
好好 我认罪
Let's, let's go. Waitwaitwait.
走吧 等等
Can I say one thing
在我们永远离开扫帚房♥之前
before we leave our broom closet forever?
我能说件事吗
Forever!
永远
Ivy's an idiot for breaking up with you
艾薇跟你分手真不明智
because you, Dixon Wilson, you are a great guy.
因为你 迪克森·威尔森 是个极品男生
Oh, stop.
得了吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
And, uh, I mean, I have to say, too, uh,
还有 我不得不说
Teddy, is a complete idiot.
泰迪纯粹是个白♥痴♥
Because you, Miss Erin Silver...
因为你 艾莲·西福尔小姐
you are a great girl.
是个极品女生
Thank you!
谢谢
No problem, no problem.
不用谢 不用谢
Listen...
听着
No, no, this is a total... it was a mistake.
不用说了 这完全 完全是个失误
Total, total mistake 'cause...
特大失误 因为
...we're both drunk.
我们都喝醉了
Exact. Totally drunk,
没错 酩酊大醉
and, um, to-totally idiotic.
还太白♥痴♥了
Totally idiotic! So it never...
绝对白♥痴♥ 所以它从没
Yeah, yeah, nothing.
对 什么也没发生
Never happened.
什么都没发生
Never happened.
什么都没发生
Okay. Yeah, uh, ladies first.
那我们走吧 当然 女士优先
All right.
好的
Hey, Dixon, can I, um...?
迪克森 我能
can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
I'll see you later.
等会见
Sure.
没问题
Okay, look, I messed up, okay?
好了 听着 我搞砸了
I know. I just...
我知道 但我只是
I don't even know.
我甚至弄不清楚
I guess I'm kind of this...
我觉得我是那种
you know, no-strings-attached kind of girl,
你知道的 那种不喜欢受约束的女孩
and, and somehow in my mind,
而且不知道为什么 在我心里
Australia just kinda became like this marriage.
去澳大利亚就像是我们要去结婚一样
No offense or anything, but to me, it was just a trip.
无意冒犯 但对我而言那只是场旅行
Right.
没错
A chance to get away for a summer with a cool girl
一个和美女去过暑假的机会
and maybe see a kangaroo or something.
或许还能看到袋鼠什么的
I know. I just freaked out.
我知道 我只是被吓到了
But...
但是
I do really want you to come if you still want to.
如果你还想来 我是真心实意地欢迎
Come here.
过来
Hey. Good job.
嘿 唱得好
Hey, you were great out there.
你的演出太精彩了
Thank you.
谢谢
Amazing!
太棒了
What are you still doing here?!
你怎么还在这里
I thought you had to catch a plane to New York.
我以为你坐飞机去纽约了
One of the perks of private planes.
这就是私人飞机的好处
I stayed for the first song, and I just couldn't leave.
我留下来听了第一首歌♥ 然后就不想走了
Oh, stop it.
别哄我了
No, really.
不 是真的
Which got me thinking.
这也让我有了个主意
How do you like to come to New York
你想和我去纽约
and perform our duet onstage?
一起上台表演我们的合唱吗
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
No, there's a car outside,
当然不是 车就在外面
but we have to leave now.
不过我们现在就得动身
Now? As in now now?
现在 你是说现在就走
As in five minutes ago now.
其实五分钟前就该走了
What about my stuff?
那我的东西怎么办
My assistant will pack your dressing room
我的助理会整理你的化妆间
and make sure everything is in the hotel,
保证把每件东西都送到宾馆
and anything else you need
至于你需要的其他东西
we'll just buy in New York.
我们就直接在纽约买♥♥好了
You in?
你要来吗
Yeah, I'm in.
当然 我要去
I am totally in!
我很乐意去
Let's go.
走吧
We're off to New York! Come out and see us there!
我们要去纽约了 去那看我们吧
Hey, Dixon.
迪克森
What's up, Dad?
什么事 爸爸
How could you even ask if you could go to Australia?
你怎么好意思问你能不能去澳大利亚
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Well, look, I thought it would be a great opportunity,
我只是觉得这是一个难得的机会
and Mom told me that you and her talked about it...
妈妈跟我说你和她讨论过了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表