剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Finn Court, please.
请找费恩·柯特
Not here. Excuse me?
他已经走了 什么
Checked out about an hour ago.
他一小时前退房♥了
You know, you really should be a little nicer to me
你应该对我友好一点
now that I'll be handling your finances.
因为你的钱现在归我管了
I know you can take this tennis all the way.
我相信你可以专心打网球
No more distractions, no more girlfriends.
不要分散精力 不再交女朋友
Break up with her, Teddy.
和她分手吧 泰迪
I believe in you, and to see you like this,
我相信你 看到你垂头丧气
all depressed and down on yourself,
还看轻自己
it hurts, the worst feeling in the world.
我很心痛 这是世界上最糟糕的感觉
Seeing you happy, that means everything to me.
看到你开心 对我来说比什么都重要
A beautiful girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend?
像你这么漂亮的女孩居然没有男朋友
Uh, no, I don't.
我还没有男朋友
There's no one, no special guy,
没有男朋友 也没有意中人
No one.
没有
So, what movie are we going to see, guys?
咱们要去看什么电影
I don't care,
随便
as long as it's not some stupid pop culture piece of crap.
只要不是无聊的垃圾片就行
You know, I mean, just because something's popular
流行的东西
doesn't mean it's any good.
不见得就是好东西
No, in fact, sometimes,
实际上有时候
sometimes it's the exact opposite.
情况正恰恰相反
Lots of people like cigarettes,
那么多人喜欢抽烟
but they cause cancer.
可抽烟会致癌
You have any idea what he's talking about?
你听得懂他说什么吗
Yeah, stupid pop culture cancer that's what I'm talking about.
我想说的是这是无聊的流行文化癌
Dude, what is your problem?
哥们 你怎么了
You want to know what my problem is, man?
你想知道我怎么了
You want to know what my problem is?
你真想知道我怎么了
I'll show you my problem.
我来告诉你
That.
就是他
This right here is my problem.
就是这个人让我不爽
Javier, huh?
是哈维尔啊
Hey, can you get out of here, please?!
能赶快开走吗
I'm tired of looking at his face!
我不想看到这张脸
Aren't you guys broken up?
你们俩不是分手了吗
Yeah, wow,
是啊
I know that already, okay?
不用你来提醒
But maybe I don't want to be.
也许我当初就不该和她分手
Well, have you told Ade that you ended it with Lila yet?
你告诉艾德你和莱拉分手的事了吗
No, I didn't tell her yet.
还没说
Dude, that's the first step, you're supposed to tell her.
你得告诉她 这是第一步
Yeah, and step two, let her know you want her back.
对 然后你就得让她知道你想复合
And step three, cut a single,
最后直切主题
become an overnight teen heartthrob.
向她表达自己的情感 重燃爱火
Does he kiss like a teen heartthrob or not?
他吻技如何 配得上青少年偶像之名吗
I don't know. We've been on, like, two dates.
我哪知道 我们才约会过两次
If you guys come to my gig on friday,
这周五你们要是能来看我演出
you can meet him.
就能见到他了
He'll be there.
他会去的
Aah, Ade, it's your first gig!
艾德 这可是你的处♥女♥秀
I'm so excited!
太激动了
Um, Miss,
小姐
do you have another card?
你还有其他的信♥用♥卡♥吗
This one's been declined.
这张卡不能刷了
Why were my cards declined?
为什么我的卡都用不了了
Fix this, please.
给我解释一下
Oh, let me take a look and see.
让我看看
They don't work because I canceled them.
用不了是因为我把它们都注销了
You've been spending entirely too much money and, well,
你花钱花的太多了 所以
you're on a financial diet now,
从现在开始你得节衣缩食了
consisting of low-denomination greens that's fives and tens, little sister.
只能花点5元10元小面值的钞票了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Oh, would you excuse me?
等我一下好吗
I have to sign a check for my shrimp vendor.
我得给卖♥♥虾的小贩写张支票
I'll ask if he's hiring.
我可以帮你问问他招人不
Hello.
喂
Hi. This is Jay Boyd.
你好 我是杰伊·博伊德
I don't know a Jay Boyd.
我不认识你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
That's my phone.
这是我的手♥机♥
Hello.
你好
Hi, yes, this, this really isn't a good time.
是 现在不太方便
Can I call you back?
一会打给你好吗
Okay.
好的
What was that all about?
怎么回事
None of your business.
不关你事
Look, now that I'm in charge,
现在我说了算
things are going to change, a lot of things.
很多规矩都要改一改了
Frugal is the new black.
从现在开始一切从简
Do you really have to go to Australia all summer?
你整个夏天都要待在澳大利亚吗
I mean, I'm gonna really miss you.
我会非常想你的
You should come.
你应该和我一起去
To Australia?
去澳大利亚
I mean, if you wanted to.
我不勉强你
No, no, I-I want to.
不 不 我想去
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I really want to.
没错 我很想去
Cool.
太好了
So I've got an idea.
我有个想法
Okay.
好的
What if we start our presentation
如果我们课堂演示开头用10分钟的时间
by playing Vivaldi for, like, ten minutes?
播放维瓦尔第的曲子 如何
Which means we'd only have to talk about Vivaldi for, like, five.
那样我们只需要演讲5分钟就可以了
I think Matthews had something a little more interactive in mind.
我觉得马修斯希望我们多加一点互动环节
But we could do an interpretive dance while the music plays...
但是放音乐的时候我们可以跳现代舞蹈
Hmm, yeah,
好啊
And I'm serious.
我说真的
Bring the ballet slippers next meeting.
下次讨论时把芭蕾舞鞋带过来
So... when did you get out of the hospital?
你什么时候出院的
Couple days ago.
已经好几天了
My doctors think I'm ready to reintegrate into West Bev,
医生觉得我可以回来上课了
so here I am. Reintegrating.
所以我来了 重新适应一下
Well, that's great.
那太好了
And, um, are you... Better?
你的心情 好点没有
Yeah. I feel better.
好多了
Or at least I will, once I say to you what I need to say...
至少我能跟你说我想说的
Look.
听着
Annie, there's no excuses for what I did.
安妮 我的行为不值得原谅
But I need to explain.
但我想解释一下
You don't have to.
没必要
I do.
我要解释
I was always an outcast.
以前没人理我
And then you came along.
直到你出现
And I saw how much my uncle's death affected you,
我看到我叔叔的死对你影响很大
and I took advantage of that.
所以我就利用了这一点
I didn't think I was gonna fall in love with you.
我没想到会爱上你
But I did.
但我却爱了
And then, when you threatened to leave me,
接着你威胁着要离开我
I panicked.
我很害怕
Whatever.
无所谓了
I'm not here to make excuses.
我不是来给自己辩护的
I'm here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
You're one of the good ones, Annie.
你是好女孩 安妮
If there's any way that you can forgive me,
如果你能原谅我
maybe we can be friends.
也许我们能做朋友
Jasper, stop.
别说了 贾斯珀
I can forgive you.
我能原谅你
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表