剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I've been thinking about the tackle shop.
关于渔具店的事
Ah, don't worry about it, kid. I'll figure it out.
不要担心 我会搞定的
It's just gonna take some time.
只是需要一些时间
Maybe I can help speed things up.
或许我可以帮你早点解决
I appreciate the gesture,
谢谢你这么说
but it's gonna take a lot more than 30 cents.
30美分是远远不够的
These are worth a lot more than 30 cents.
这可不止30美分
They're from my stepdad's coin collection.
这些是我继父收集的硬币
Like how much more?
大约值多少钱
Ten thousand dollars more.
一万多美元
I just can't stay here anymore.
我真的没法再呆在这里了
Use the money to open the tackle shop and get your own place.
拿去用吧 找个房♥子 开间渔具店
And get the hell. How I wonna move with you!
天知道我多想跟你一起走
You've reached Liam. Leave a message.
我是利亚姆 请留言
Hi, uh, it's me. I mean, it's Annie.
是我 我是说 我是安妮
Look, I just wanted someone to talk to.
其实我只是想找个人聊聊
My parents are acting like nothing's wrong.
我父母装作什么也没发生一样
And Dixon doesn't want to talk, and...
而迪克森不想谈
I just really don't wanna be here anymore.
这里我真的是呆不下去了
I just feel trapped.
我感到很困顿
Um, but anyway, call me?
无论如何 给我打个电♥话♥
To send your message with normal delivery, press one.
发送 请按一
To erase, press two.
删除 请按二
Message erased.
信息已删除
Hi, Liam.
喂 利亚姆
Hey, did you just call me?
喂 你刚刚给我打电♥话♥了吗
Oh, my God, no.
没啊
Uh, I must've pocket dialed you
肯定是手♥机♥放在口袋里不小心碰到了
or something. I'm sorry.
或是什么的 对不起
Okay, cool.
没事
So, um...
那么
So... I will see you tomorrow at school.
那么 明天学校见
Sure, see you at school.
当然 学校见
Okay.
好的
Hello. May I please get five Brain Booster smoothies
嗨 我要五份健脑奶昔
with acai extract and an energy boost?
加巴西莓萃取物和提神物
Oh, and can you label four of them
还有 你能在四份奶昔上标上
"Silver," "Adrianna," "Annie" And "Liam"?
"小银" "阿德里安娜" "安妮"和"利亚姆"吗
Anything for you.
没问题
So, what's all this brain boosting for?
这些健脑奶昔是用来做什么的
Um, SATs.
SAT考试
You nervous?
你紧张吗
Actually, I'm not.
事实上 我不紧张
I'm feeling pretty good about it.
我感觉好极了
Are you now, sweetie?
你现在过得怎样 亲爱的
Oh, do close your mouth, Naomi.
把嘴巴合上吧 娜欧米
That's really not a good look for you.
你那样看起来可不好看
So, do you like what I'm doing to the place?
你觉得我把那个地方弄的怎样 喜欢吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Oh, the Beach Club.
沙滩俱乐部
It was a wedding present from Olivier.
为奥利维尔准备的结婚礼物
He really is too generous.
他真的很慷慨大方
We decided to give our marriage another go.
我们决定再给我们的婚姻一次机会
I forgave him for cheating, and in exchange
我原谅了他的欺骗 于是作为交换
he told me we could live anywhere in the world.
他说我们可以住在世界的任何地方
I guess there is no place like home.
我想没有地方比家里更舒服了
You moved here?
你搬来这里来了
You're back? Please.
你搬回来了 有没有搞错
I wasn't going to let you keep me away.
我是不会让你赶走我的
Oh, I suppose I should let you know,
我想我应该让你知道
I'm a little upset with you.
我对你有点生气
You turned your back on me. That really wasn't very nice.
你居然出♥卖♥♥♥我 这么做可不太好
And well, you know me, I do tend to hold grudges.
你知道我的 我是个很记仇的人
Just call me karma, babe.
我是来报仇的 宝贝
And karma is a bitch.
要报仇我可会不择手段
Okay, five smoothies ready to go, Ms. Clark.
好了 五杯奶昔准备好了 克拉克小姐
Good luck on the test, man.
伙计 祝你考试好运
Hey, uh, you want a Power Bar?
你想要一根能量棒吗
My mom made me take like six this morning
今早我妈♥逼♥我吃了六根能量棒
just in case I got hungry during the test, you know?
就为了防止我考试时肚子饿
Yeah, no, I'm cool, thank you.
我很好 不用了 谢谢
Look, Dixon, I just gotta say
听着 迪克森 我得说
it kinda feels like you were blowing me off last night.
我觉得昨晚我好像被你放鸽子了
Look, I swear I wasn't. All right?
我发誓 我没有 好吗
Things at home, they... just aren't great right now.
家里有点事 他们 出了点问题
I really like you, Ivy.
我真的喜欢你 艾薇
Okay.
好吧
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
I really, really like you. You have to know that.
你一定要知道 我是真的 真的喜欢你
But, um, I have to go.
可是 我得走了
All right, um, I'm so sorry
好吧 最晚的事我很抱歉
and I'll make it up to you.
以后我会好好补偿你的
I promise. Yep.
我保证 行
Good luck on the test. Right.
祝你考试好运 好吧
What's up, Little Dix?
怎么样啊 小迪克
You got my money?
有钱还我吗 你
What?!
什么
"What?!" Come on, man.
"什么" 拜托 老兄
I got the shaft in this deal.
这件事上我吃大亏了
No money, no SATs, nothing.
钱没到手 考卷也没偷到 一无所有
Dude, I got you into the school.
老兄 是我你才可以留在这所学校
I held up my part of the bargain.
协议中我的那部分我已经做到了
You should be thanking me-- you could've been expelled.
你应该感谢我--要不然你早被开除了
My dad has tapes of us in the hallway that night.
我爸手上有那晚拍到我们经过走廊的带子
He knows it was you.
他认出了那是你
He could've gone to the superintendent, but he didn't.
他本来可以去找负责人的 但他没有
So I think we're kind of even.
所以我认为我们应该扯平了
Interesting.
有意思
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Well... now I know the principal covered up to save his son.
现在我知道校长在包庇他儿子
That is... that's gonna come in handy someday.
这个迟早有天会派得上用场
See ya, bud.
再见 哥们
You haven't returned any of my calls.
你怎么都不回我电♥话♥
Take your seats, everyone.
大家都坐下了
So, are we okay?
我们之间没事吧
Seriously?
说实话
No, we're definitely not okay.
不好 我们之间问题大了
Go sit down, the test is gonna start.
去坐下吧 考试要开始了
Please be sure to mark your answers clearly on the answer sheet.
请将答案清晰的涂写在答题卡上
Be mindful of your time.
注意掌握好时间
Every second counts.
时间是宝贵的
If you have any questions, raise your hand,
如果有任何问题 请举手
and I will come to you.
我会过来的
Good luck to all of you.
祝你们好运
You may begin.
你们可以开始了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表