剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
The Maltese Falcon.
《枭巢喋血战》
So we can eat
我们可以先吃
And then watch tv,or we can eat while watching TV...
再看电视 或者边吃边看
No, I don't want to eat.
不 我不想吃
I just want to talk.
我只想跟你谈谈
Sasha, you're pregnant.
萨莎 你怀孕了
I know.
我知道
What, you think I don't know that?
你觉得我不知道吗
I-I don't know.
我不明白
I mean, you told me almost a week ago,
我是说 一周前你告诉我这件事之后
And I've been over here nearly every night.
我基本每晚都待在这儿
And all we've done is eat or watch television.
我们做的无非吃东西或者是看电视
We haven't talked at all.
我们都没有好好谈过
Well, I know.
我知道
Sometimes all I want to do
有时我想要的
Is-is-is not think about it, okay,
是暂时不考虑这件事
And just... and be with you.
而是... 跟你在一起
Yeah, but...
我知道 但...
There's no time not to talk.
再不谈就晚了
I mean,
我是说
There's a time limit on things like this.
这种事总得有个时间限制
Time limit? you mean...
时间限制 你的意思是
Are you saying I should get an abortion?
你是想说我应该去堕胎吗
Let's just be real.
我们现实一点吧
I'm a junior in high school...
我还只是一个高三学生
And you are a grown woman
而你是个成年的女人
With a career and a life.
你有你的工作 有你的生活
We're not even dating.
我们甚至没有出去约会过
I'm gonna keep the baby.
我会留下这个孩子
Our baby.
我们的孩子
Is your school lunch safe?
你的午餐安全吗
How safe is your school lunch?
你的午餐有多安全
Your school lunch--
你的午餐是
Is it safe...
安全
Or is it unsafe?
还是不安全呢
I'm sorry. um...
对不起
Navid, please.
纳维 求你了
Please forgive me.
求你原谅我
No.
不
No?
不
No.
不
You cheated on me.
你背叛了我
You broke up with me so you could go out with Teddy.
你跟我分手是为了能跟泰迪约会
Why, he doesn't... he doesn't want to go out with you anymore?
怎么 他不愿意跟你约会了吗
Oh, so you come back to me expecting me to take you back.
所以你回来找我 想让我再接受你
And you weren't even gonna tell me the truth.
你甚至不打算跟我说实话
You were gonna lie to me
你对我撒谎
And pretend Like nothing even happened with him.
而且假装你跟他之间什么事都没有发生过
Navid...
纳维
After I stood by you through everything,
在我陪着你度过了所有的一切之后
You treat me like this?
你就是这样对待我的吗
No, Ade.
不 艾德
I'm done.
我们结束了
These bloody shoes!
这天杀的破鞋
And I mean that literally.
我是说真的
Male shoe designers
男的皮鞋设计师
Are absolute sadists.
绝对是虐待狂
I, um...
我...
If you haven't walked a mile in my shoes,
如果你没有穿过这鞋走上一里路
Then you shouldn't be designing them.
那你就不该设计它们
I'm gonna put that on my gravestone.
我要把这个写在我的墓碑上
Jen, it's actually not a great time...
珍 其实现在不是个恰当的时间...
Oh, my goodness, there's...
我的天啊
A woman in your apartment.
你的公♥寓♥里有一个女人
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Uh, this is Ramona.
这是雷蒙娜
Ramona,
雷蒙娜
This is... Jen.
这是... 珍
How you doing?
你好吗
I'm, um...
我...
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
You... two are on a date.
你们... 在约会
Oh, how silly of me.
我真是太蠢了
Uh, well, I'll just
那我就
Get out of your hair.
不打扰了
So, where did you two meet?
你们在哪里认识的
I was his bartender
我是他的酒吧侍应
At the Silverlake Lounge.
在银湖酒吧
Oh, Silverlake, right, right.
银湖 是啊 是啊
Apparently, there's a whole world East of La Brea.
很明显 那是个拉布雷亚东区的小世界
Well, I have to run.
我得走了
You two have a lovely evening.
希望你们有个愉快的夜晚
Ta.
回见
Ta.
回见
Would you like some more wine?
你要再来一些酒吗
Because I know I would.
因为我想来一些
Hey, you guys, uh...
嗨 伙计们
Sorry I'm late--
不好意思 回来迟了
Surf practice ran long today.
今天的冲浪练习课拖堂了
Well, I don't see how that affects you.
我觉得这应该不关你的事
Talked to your coach today.
我今天跟你的教练谈过了
He said he kicked you off the team
他说他把你开除出队了
'cause you missed too many practices.
因为你旷课太多次
Why is that?
这是怎么回事
SASHA: Will you come back over? We need to talk!
萨莎: 你会回来么 我们需要谈谈
Where were you, Dixon?
你去哪儿了 迪克森
SASHA: Dixon! I need you! I feel so alone!
萨莎: 迪克森 我需要你 我很孤单
Dixon, answer your father.
迪克森 回答你父亲
Put your cell phone down when I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话 把你的手♥机♥放下
Dixon.
迪克森
SASHA: Dixon! - Dixon!
萨莎: 迪克森 -迪克森
Fine! Fine.
够了 够了
Uh, you guys want to know what's going on?
你们想知道发生什么事了吗
I-i got a girl pregnant.
我让一个女生怀孕了
Don't.
别
Don't talk.
别说话
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
You didn't just get a girl pregnant,
你不是让一个女生怀孕了
You got a woman pregnant.
你是让一个女人怀孕了
An adult woman
一个成年女人
You have been secretly dating.
和你秘密幽会的女人
You lied to her.
你骗了她
You lied to us. I know.
也骗了我们 我知道
I screwed up; I get it.
我把一切搞砸了 我懂
Do you?
你懂吗
Do you get it?
你真的懂吗
Because if she has this baby,
她如果要生下这个孩子
You're gonna be a father.
你将成为一个父亲
You will have brought a child
你会把一个孩子
Into this world.
带到这个世界上
Your life as you know it will be over.
你这辈子就这么完了
No.
不
That's not true.
不是这样的
Everything doesn't have to change.
一切都可以照旧
I mean, Dad had a kid
老爸十来岁的时候
When he was a teenager.
也有过一个孩子
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误
A-and so did I.
我也是
I mean, I sw... I swear I don't even know how this happened.
我发誓 我也不知道为什么会发生这种事
We were safe almost every time.
我们几乎每次都采取了安全措施
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表