剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
No, I want to know what happened.
告诉我 我要知道发生什么了
Cannon told her that she could be back on the blaze
坎南对她说 如果她和他睡
if she slept with him.
她就可以回火焰
What?! It's okay.
什么 没事啦
I got what I wanted.
我得到我要的东西了
So, let's all just forget about it.
我们都忘了这回事吧
Forget about it?
忘了
You can't let him get away with this.
你不能就这么放过他
Come on, it's sexual harassment.
拜托 这可是性骚扰
Naomi, come on.
娜欧米 拜托
You gotta come forward.
你要勇敢点
You don't want to be a doormat, like both of our mothers were.
你不会想像我们的母亲一样做懦夫吧
This is Liam. Leave a message.
我是利亚姆 请留言
Uh, h-hey, it's Annie.
我是安妮
I just wanted to check in and, uh, see how you're doing.
我只想打来问问你最近怎么样
'cause we didn't get a chance to talk earlier.
因为我们之前一直没机会聊聊
If you need anything, call me.
如果有我能帮上忙地方 给我打电♥话♥
Bye.
再见
Hey.
喂
Annie.
安妮
Jasper.
贾斯珀
Look, I told you to leave me alone.
我告诉过你离我远点
All right?
可以吗
What do I have to do to get that through your head?
我要怎么做你才能明白
Don't worry, I got the message loud and clear.
别担心 我听得很清楚明白
I just wanted to say good-bye.
我只是想和你说再见
Are you going somewhere?
你要去哪吗
You could say that.
可以这么说
Listen, if I can't be with you,
如果我不能和你在一起
there's no point in living.
我也没有活的意义了
Bye, Annie.
再见 安妮
Jasper, no, don't...
贾斯珀 不 不要
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表