剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Come on, this used to be our thing.
来嘛 我们过去多喜欢玩这个啊
Remember that summer we played mini golf every day?
记不记得以前暑假的时候我们天天玩
Yeah, I was ten.
是啊 那时候我十岁
Well, I wasn't, and I still had a good time.
虽然我不是 但我还是觉得很好玩
'course that might've been
或许因为你觉得我现在
Because I schooled you-- mom-style.
管你管的太多 整天唠叨
Swishin' and swashin' and dishin' it into the hole.
一会看我怎么漂亮地击败你
Dixon... What?
迪克森 干嘛
How long are you going to stay mad at me?
你还要生我的气多久
Can we just go home?
我们能不能回家
Yes.
好
After I beat you.
等我打败你后
Oh, god.
天啊
Annie.
安妮
Can I talk to you?
能和你说句话吗
Free country.
言论自♥由♥
Look, I owe you a huge apology.
听着 我欠你一个郑重的道歉
I should've told Naomi who I slept with.
我应该告诉娜欧米我和谁发生了关系
Yeah, no kidding.
是啊 这点不假
At first, I didn't want to hurt Naomi.
一开始 我真的不想伤害娜欧米
Then I was gonna tell her, but her sister, Jen, threatened me.
我曾想告诉她的 但是她姐姐珍威胁我
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Anyway, I just wanted to apologize,
我只是想和你道歉
That's all.
就是这样
I'll see you around.
一会见
Yeah, right.
好吧 知道了
Like an apology is gonna make it better.
现在道歉也于事无补了
Whatcha thinking?
你想什么呢
Nothing, just that...
没什么 只是觉得
Naomi's sister sounds like a sociopath, that's all.
娜欧米的姐姐真是个疯子
I mean, it's crazy. at the end of the day,
真受不了 到头来
She's the only reason why we all fought, you know,
是她挑起了全部的事端
She is the only reason why none of us are friends.
是她搞到我现在一个朋友都没有
If it was me, I would keep thinking about the fact that...
换作是我的话 一定会这样想...
They should've believed you in the first place, you know.
他们一开始就应该相信你的话
Yeah, no, that's true.
没错 这倒是真的
I just, sometimes I miss...
我只是有时会怀念
What?
怀念什么
I don't know...
不知道
Everything.
过去的一切
Well, whatever you do, I'm here.
无论你做什么 我都会在你身边
And, uh, by the way,
对了 顺便问一声
What time should I pick you up for the dance?
我什么时候去接你参加舞会
What?
什么
If you used to have fun at dances, well, then
你过去在舞会上拥有很多美好时光
I see no reason why we won't have fun together.
我们在舞会上一定也可以玩得很开心
But dances are not your thing.
但你不喜欢参加舞会的
Making you happy is my thing.
但我喜欢哄你开心
Look, I'm sorry I lied to you.
听着 没和你说实话是我不好
I was just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
It came from a good place, but I was wrong.
出发点是好的 是我的方法错了
But you owe me an apology, too.
可你也要跟我道歉
What you said about me not being your real mom,
你说我不是你真正的妈妈
That was incredibly hurtful.
这么说太伤人了
I was just mad.
我当时太生气了
Well, it was a low blow.
那句话确实打击到我了
I remember when you first came to live with us,
我还记得你刚搬来和我们一起住的时候
I would watch you sleep at night,
每晚我都看着你入睡
Wondering if you would ever let me in.
想着你会不会接纳我
You were so quiet and so withdrawn.
那时你总是很沉默 性格很内向
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
I mean, I went from sharing a room with my grandmother,
我以前和外婆住在一个房♥间
Praying that we'd have enough money to keep the heat on
总在祈祷我们能有足够的钱付暖气费
To this big house in the suburbs.
突然就来到了这幢郊区的大别♥墅♥里
I knew it would be a hard adjustment.
我明白适应新环境不容易
I just... I don't think I knew how hard.
但我没想到对你来说有这么难
Everything was different.
一切都和从前不一样了
Everything.
一切
I mean, it was like I woke up one morning
比如 早上起床会想到
Surrounded by white people I was supposed to bond with...
自己要和一群陌生的白人一起朝夕相处
Like that.
诸如此类的
I never thought I would though.
我从没想过我会挺过来
I kept telling myself, "Dix, just hang in there"
我不停地对自己说 "迪克森 撑住"
"Until you're 18, get yourself out of there."
"到18岁就可以离开这儿了"
I kept telling myself, "just keep trying"
我也不停地对自己说 "不要放弃"
"And maybe one day he won't look so miserable."
"总有一天他会真正的快乐起来"
You got used to Annie first.
你最先接纳的是安妮
She wouldn't leave me alone.
她不肯离开我一步
She kept coming in my room telling me how super-duper
她总来我房♥间 跟我说
It was to have a big brother.
有个大哥哥有多酷
I would watch you with her laughing
我看着你和她一起大笑
And I would be so jealous of my eight-year-old daughter.
甚至有些嫉妒我八岁大的女儿
You know, sometimes I...
有时候我会...
I think about my life now, in beverly hills,
想想我现在的生活 在比弗利山庄
How I got from there to here.
我是怎么过来的
It just doesn't make any sense.
这都不重要
But one thing I never question...
但有一件事我从没有怀疑过
Is that you're my mom.
你就是我的妈妈
Excuse me, everybody.
各位同学
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰一下
I just have a little announcement to make.
我有事情要宣布
And I thought making it public would be a good way
我觉得公开说出来比较好
To let a certain someone know I'm serious.
好让某个人看到我的诚意
I'm done dating.
我玩够了
Totally done.
彻底玩够了
Because I met someone very special.
因为我遇到了一个非常特别的人
Someone I want to commit to.
一个我想托付终身的人
I mean it, Silver.
小银 我是认真的
I like you more than I've ever liked anyone.
我喜欢你 无可救药地喜欢你
And we're friends
我们是先做的朋友
Which is not the way i've started relationships in the past, clearly.
这显然和我以前开始恋爱的方式很不一样
But with you, everything feels different.
但只要有你在 没什么是不可能的
And if you give me a chance,
如果你愿意给我一次机会
I promise I won't let you down.
我绝对不会让你失望
So, will you go to the dance with me?
你愿不愿和我一起参加舞会
Please?
可以吗
No.
不行
What?
什么
Teddy, stop.
泰迪 别这样
It's not gonna happen.
我不会答应你的
All right, guys, guys, everyone who already has tickets to the left
大家听好 买♥♥完票的站左边
and if you still
还没买♥♥票的
Have to buy them to the right.
站在右边
My right, your left.
我的右边 就是你们的左边
Unless, of course, you're walking backwards.
除非 你是倒着走的
But, uh, please, don't walk backwards,
请别倒着走
That would be foolish.
那样很傻
Liam.
利亚姆
I wanted to say I'm sorry that I believed Jen.
我很抱歉 我相信了珍的话
Oh, man, it's okay.
没事
I'm just glad it's over, you know?
事情已经过去了 我很庆幸
Thank god, we're rid of her.
谢天谢地 我们终于摆脱她了
Yeah, thank god.
没错 谢天谢地
Hey, go, enjoy.
好好玩吧
All right, see you later.
好 一会见
Two tickets please.
两张票 谢谢
How you doing, Ade?
最近怎么样 艾德
Fine.
挺好的
Hi, Annie.
晚上好 安妮
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表