剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
就像你分享的照片
Just like your Instagram post.
我早该知道
I should've known.
天呐
Oh, my God.
为什么我一点也不惊讶
Why does this not surprise me?
各位宾客请注意
Attention, Flip Floppers,
飓风奥莉薇娅要发狂了
Hurricane Olivia has turned into a real bitch.
她已升级为四级飓风
She is now a category four
请所有宾客立即转移至地下室
and all guests are to take immediate shelter in the basement.
艾略特在哪里
Where's Elliot?
谁在乎 都刮飓风了
Who cares? It's a hurricane!
我可不想假发被吹跑掉
I don't want it to blow my wig off!
不 我不会丢下他 尤兰达
No! I'm not gonna leave him, Yolanda!
到处都是喇叭
There are speakers everywhere!
他听得见通知
He heard the announcement!
不 我让他失望太多次了
No! I have failed him too many times!
这次我不会丢下他
I'm not gonna leave him now!
-你自己逃命吧 尤兰达 -好的
- Save yourself, Yolanda! - Okay!
这是我的时刻
This is my moment!
我的时刻
My moment!
我的时刻
My moment!
去吧
Go!
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
加比
Gabi!
这里不安全 回去吧
It's not safe out here! Go back inside!
别告诉我该做什么
Don't tell me what to do!
我...
I fi- -
你怎么生气随便你
You know, you can be as mad as you want,
但你得知道 我从你来这以后
but for your information, I've been trying to
一直想修复我们的关系
make us work since you got here!
是 我看得出来
Oh, yeah, I can see that!
如果你能留在房♥间里
Well, if you would've stayed in the room
而不是张牙舞爪地跑出去
instead of running out all dramatic,
你就能看见
you would've seen that!
我看得够多了 加比
I saw enough, Gabi!
知道吗 你一直在责怪我 但我...
You know, you keep blaming me, but I- -
是你兴冲冲地跑来说
You're the one who came here all,
"我准备好了 我们开个房♥吧"
"I'm ready! Let's get a room!"
你有考虑过我想要什么吗
I mean, did you ever think about what I wanted? Aah!
我一直都在考虑
That's all I've thought about!
我以为这就是你想要的
I thought this was what you wanted!
我来告诉你我想要什么
Oh, I'll tell you what I want!
加比
Gabi!
艾略特 你在里面吗
Elliot, are you in here?
艾略特
Elliot!
天呐 我的天使
Oh, God! My angel!
我来救你
I'll save you.
我或许没有在海里 或者被菠萝卡住时救你
I may not have saved you in the ocean or with that pineapple,
但我可不许你被这棕榈树砸死
but I'll be damned if I lose you to a palm tree!
我爱你
I love you!
我也爱你
I love you too!
丹尼
Danny?
我在检查客房♥是否还有人
I was checking all the rooms for guests,
当我来到这阳台
then suddenly I came out here
这些叶子突然就砸下来了
and these fronds came down on me!
我以为我死了
I thought I was dead.
是你救了我
You saved my life!
我之前从没发现
I never noticed it before,
但你和艾略特真像双胞胎
but you and Elliot are like twins.
等等 艾略特在哪里 我的丈夫呢
Wait, where's Elliot? Where's my husband?
知道吗 如果他们找不到他的遗体
You know, if they can't find his body
你又需要一个肩膀哭泣...
and you need a shoulder to cry on...
滚开 贱♥人♥
Back off, bitch!
艾略特
Elliot!
你没事
You're okay!
广播响起的时候我在浴室里
I was in the bathroom when I heard the announcement,
所以吓得躲进了浴缸
so I panicked and hid in the tub!
不敢相信你会出现来救我
I can't believe you came up here to save me.
我当然会
Of course I did!
为你做什么我都愿意
I would do anything in the world for you
除了 你知道 海里的事
except, you know, ocean stuff.
我的英雄
My hero.
双胞胎 当真吗
Twins? Really?
我觉得我们得想办法回室内
I think we should try to make it back inside!
不 我们该留在这里等风暴过去
No! We should stay out here and wait the storm out!
不 我想我们回得去
No, I think we can make it!
加比
Gabi!
好吧
Okay!
我们回不去
We can't make it!
-好 -那就在这里坚持住
- All right! - Might as well just keep fighting here!
好点了吗
Better?
好多了 谢谢
Much! Thank you!
乔什 你想知道我为什么吻亚当吗
Josh, you wanna know why I kissed Adam?
不想
Don't wanna know!
因为我们玩得很高兴
Because we were having fun!
我们没有伤对方的心
You know, we weren't breaking each other's hearts!
我没有上了飞机 发现另一个女人在他身旁
I wasn't getting on planes and seeing him with other women!
没有在刮飓风时对他大喊大叫
I wasn't screaming at him in the middle of a hurricane!
那很简单 很有趣
It was simple! It was fun!
跟我们俩在一起完全不同
Which is the exact opposite of us!
拜托 加比 我们在一起也很有趣
Oh, come on, Gabi! We have tons of fun!
什么时候
When?
那一次算不算...
Uh, how about that time we, uh...
那次我们一起唱泰根与莎拉乐团的歌♥
that time we sang the Tegan and Sara song together!
你是说两年前我们第一次见面时吗
You mean the first day we met two years ago?
是啊 然后我们睡了
Yeah, and then we slept together
第二天你却向另一个女生求了婚
and you proposed to a different girl the next day!
有趣 乔什 真有趣
Fun, Josh! Real fun!
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说 这并不有趣
I'm saying this isn't fun!
-这是场噩梦 -拜托 加比
- This is a nightmare! - Oh, come on, Gabi!
好吧
All right, fine!
这是场噩梦
This is a nightmare!
看见没 无论我们何时在一起
See? Whenever we're together,
一切都会乱套
all hell breaks loose!
那或许我们不该在一起
Well, then maybe we shouldn't be together!
我们死[完蛋]了吗
Are we dead?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I think we are.
为什么人人都觉得夏威夷是个好地方
Why does everybody think Hawaii is so great?
所以 你和乔什没有恋爱
So, you and Josh aren't in a relationship,
不再是朋友 你也没工作了吗
you're no longer friends, and you don't have a job?
还有我们也没上过床
And we haven't had sex
两年了
in two years.
加比 这到底有什么好笑的
Gabi, why is that funny, like, at all?
因为你知道结果是怎样 索菲亚
Because you know how this works, Sofia.
每次乔什和我吵架
Every time Josh and I get in a big fight
我辞职 或是他开除我
and I quit or he fires me,
我们中有一个总会求和的
one of us always comes crawling back.
我笑 是因为我知道
So, I'm laughing because I know
他随时都会来敲那扇门
he's gonna knock on that door any second now.
随时都会
Any second.
好了 索菲亚
Okay, Sofia.
再给我倒一杯
Pour another cup.
乔什随时都会过来的
Josh is gonna be coming over any minute.
再给乔什拿只杯子 索菲亚 因为...
Hey, get another glass for Josh, Sofia, because, uh...
他不会来了 是吗
He's not coming, is he?
是的
No.
他不会来了
No, he's not.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表