剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
-谢天谢地 -现在上来吧
- Oh, thank God. - Now get back up here.
别对我嚷嚷
Stop yelling at me!
如果你没有化悲愤为食量
If you hadn't eaten all your feelings,
现在站在梯子上
you would be the one on the ladder
挽救尤兰达生日的该是你
trying to save Yolanda's birthday.
如果你没骗人
Well, if you wouldn't have lied,
一开始就不会有人上梯子
no one would be on the ladder in the first place.
这不是我的错
This is not my fault!
这是你的错
This is your fault!
好吧 最后那部分算我错了
Okay, that last part was kind of my fault!
尤兰达 真抱歉我们没找到项链
Oh, Yolanda, I'm really sorry we didn't find your necklace.
但往好的方面想 现在我们都讨厌加比了
But look on the bright side, now we both hate Gabi.
如果不是乔什大腿内侧磨得生疼 非要回来
Well, we could've kept looking if Josh didn't have to come back
我们还能继续找的
because his thighs were chaffing.
不
No.
我不找 是因为受不了你念叨
I stopped looking 'cause I couldn't take your whining
你得退了这件衣服
about the outfit you have to return
因为你没在替吉娅达工作
since you don't actually work for Giada.
至少我的新衣服
Well, at least all my new clothes
和我的旧衣服都是一个尺寸
are the same size as my new ones.
是吗 你想来这套吗
Really? You want to go there?
对 你当我不怕来这套吗
Yeah! Oh, you think I'm not afraid to go there?
-我就来 -来啊 说我肥啊
- I'll go there! I'll go there! - Go there! Just call me fat!
-住嘴 -天呐
- Stop! - Oh my god!
你雇吉娅达为我的生日宴主厨
You didn't hire Giada to cook for my party
不是因为她是我最爱的厨师
because she was my favorite chef.
你雇她是因为你想戳穿加比的谎言
You did it because you wanted to catch Gabi in a lie.
你也别假笑了
And wipe the smirk off your face!
你也不在乎我的派对
You didn't care about my party either!
你只想让乔什觉得
You just wanted Josh to think
你没了他一样好得很
you were doing great without him!
知道吗 我差点都没办这派对
You know, I almost didn't have this party
因为很担心你们的心情
because I was so worried about your feelings.
显然你们两个根本没关心过我的
Well, obviously neither one of you cared about mine!
你们真是自私
You're so damn selfish!
对 那可是我的专利
Yeah! That's my thing!
这就是你们哄我开心的主意吗
This your idea of cheering me up?
把我带到破旧城区的一间烂餐馆
Taking me to a crappy diner on the wrong side of town?
你就住在街角啊
You live around the block.
没错
Exactly.
惊喜
Surprise!
等等 这是劝导会吗
Wait! Is this an intervention?
这是自己掉进我包里的
This just fell in my purse!
不 尤兰达
No. Yolanda.
我们是想跟你道歉
We just wanted to say we're sorry.
对 你在公♥寓♥里说的我们的话都没错
Yeah, everything you said about us at the apartment was true.
我们是很自私
We are selfish.
我们想做些特别的事来补偿你
And we wanted to do something very special to make it up to you.
我不知道你们能做什么
Well, I don't know how you're gonna do that.
那条项链可是独一无二的
That necklace was one of a kind.
所以我们给你找来了更好的东西
That's why we got you something a little better.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
瓦内萨
Vanessa!
-你好 妈妈 -天呐 她真的来了
- Hi, Mom. - Oh, my God, she's really here!
谢谢你们
Thank you!
-五十四岁生日快乐 妈妈 -闭嘴
- Happy 54th birthday, Mom! - Shh!
我觉得她或许原谅我们了
I think she might forgive us.
我也觉得
Yeah, I think so.
知道吗 我不是想自夸
You know, I don't mean to pat myself on the back,
但让瓦内萨回家这主意真不错
but it was a pretty good idea bringing Vanessa home.
你说得对 加比
You're right, Gabi.
这些用的是我的人脉
I'm the one with the connections,
我的钱和私人飞机 不过你的主意很好
the money, and the private jet, but great idea.
-我们一起做到的 -对
- We did it together. - Yeah.
感觉就像我们又成朋友了
It kind of felt like we were friends again.
是的
It kind of did.
朋友是不会让朋友戴发网的
And friends don't let friends wear hairnets.
你回来替我工作怎么样
What do you say you come back and work for me?
乔什 我很高兴
Josh, I would love that--
-真棒 -但不行
- Great! - But I can't.
因为你...还喜欢着我吗
'Cause you're... still attracted to me?
真是有趣
See, that's funny,
但这让我好想揍你脸
but it kind of makes me want to punch you in the face,
所以我还不能回去
which is the reason I can't come back yet.
时机未到
It's too soon.
是
Right.
我明白
I totally get it.
那现在呢
How about now?
好吧 那我们再次做朋友这件事...
Okay, so about this whole us being friends again thing...
我们能做饭友吗
Can we be friends with Benedicts?
抱歉 只是我很想念你的手艺
I'm sorry, I just-- I really miss your cooking.
我8点到6点都在这
Well, I am here 8:00-6:00.
好的
Good to know.
你8点就能上班吗
You get here at 8:00?
好了 一个双层芝士汉堡
All right, one double cheeseburger,
炸鸡柳与薯条
chicken tenders and fries,
和一杯无糖沙士
and a diet root beer.
一步步来嘛
Baby steps.
又一份吉娅达三明治好了
Another Giada sandwich ready for pick up!
你好 不好意思
Hi! Excuse me.
你好 我是吉娅达
Hi, I'm Giada,
听说这里以我命名了一种三明治
and I hear you created a sandwich named after me,
我的推特粉丝都说我该来试试
and all my Twitter followers say I have to try it.
天呐 吉娅达
Oh, my God. Giada.
你的三明治在我这
I have your sandwich.
怎么又是你
Not again!
听着 我最后一次警告你
Listen, I warned you the last time!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
水 水
Water! Water!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表