剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
一位如此强势的女人工作
to work for such a strong woman.
是啊 你撞大运了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, lucky you.
这是你的工作
Here's the deal.
电♥话♥响到第二声再接
Answer my phone on the second ring,
响一声就接显得太迫切
the first seems too desperate.
每晚把我第二天的行程发给我
Each night email me my next day's schedule,
还有 每周五
Oh, and on Fridays
我都要去上法♥院♥强制的愤怒管理课程
I have a court-mandated anger management class,
所以 你六点得到那
so... you need to be there by 6:00.
好的
Done.
洛根 这是送来给你的
Hey, Logan, these came for you.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么你约完会有花收
You get flowers after a date,
我醒来却被粘在兄弟会的豆袋椅上
And I wake up stuck to a beanbag chair in a frat house.
这些花好美
They're gorgeous!
卡片上写了什么
Read me the card.
"恭喜您在今晚的
"Congratulations on being honored tonight
数码媒体大奖上获奖
"at the Digital Media Awards.
你是光 你是爱
"You are light, you are love,
你是洛根"
You are Logan."
好有深度
That's so profound.
等等
Wait.
没签名 那是谁送的
Nobody signed it. Who sent these?
我呀
Me!
我买♥♥了送给自己 这样虽然我
I sent them to myself. It just makes me feel better
在颁奖晚宴上没有伴 也不会难过
about not having a date to the awards dinner.
不知道为什么 女人们都很怕我
You know, for some reason, women are so intimidated by me.
我工作那么好 有米歇尔·奥巴马的臂膀
My great job, my Michelle Obama arms...
而且不知道获过多少新闻大奖
and God knows how many journalism awards.
92个
92.
那你希望我和你一起去吗
So, um... Do you want me to go with you or...?
不 我和公交广♥告♥上的姑娘约会
Oh no... I date girls with pictures on the side of buses,
不约坐公交的
not ones who ride in them.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!
怎么了
What?
我为求职做功课的时候
Okay, so, in prepping for this job,
列了一张认识的所有性感拉拉的单子
I made a list of all the hot lesbians I know.
你想不想带神经科医师
How would you like to go to the awards show
马拉松运动员 半职业高尔夫球手
with... neurosurgeon, marathon runner,
惠特尼·哈珀去参加颁奖晚宴
and semi-pro golfer Whitney Harper?
她听上去好丑
She sounds ugly.
但看上去好美
Yet looks amazing.
我现在就给她打电♥话♥ 因为...
I'm gonna call her right now 'cause... you know,
我顶你 我撑你
I got your back, I got your front,
-我... -别废话快打
- and I got-- - will you just call her?
好的
Yeah.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
这是深夜读书俱乐部活动
We're havin' a late night book club meeting.
你们在读什么
What are you reading?
酒标
The labels on the wine.
第一天上班怎么样
Hey, how was your first day?
这么说吧 我做了一件
Let's just say, I did something
能确保我在"点击"工作很多年的事情
that will guarantee I work at Clik'd for many, many years.
你和洛根上♥床♥了
Oh, you slept with Logan.
差不多
Close.
我撮合了她和强势拉拉惠特尼·哈珀
I set her up with power lesbian Whitney Harper.
你是说"抽死你·丫的"吗
Don't you mean "Whip me harder"?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她出了名的重口
She's known for being kinky.
她带姑娘们喝酒吃饭 然后带她们回家
She wines and dines women, then takes them home,
上演《五十度基》
and goes 50 shades of gay on 'em.
什么
What?
别紧张 这只是第一次约会
Girl, relax. It's a first date.
她们不会看对眼的
Yeah, they're not gonna hook up.
是啊 不是人人都像加比
Yeah, not everyone's like Gabi.
洛根
Hi, Logan.
我在笼子里
I'm in a cage.
天啊 洛根
Oh my God, Logan.
我真的不知道
I had no idea.
我从没这么丢人过
I have never been so humiliated!
真不知道我更恨谁
I don't know who I hate more,
你 还是你介绍的那个疯女人
you, or that crazy bitch you set me up with.
你带断线钳了吗
Did you bring the bolt cutters?
带了 我就是好奇 你是怎么进去的
Yes. Just out of curiosity, what led you getting in--
快他妈的放我出去
Oh, just open the frickin' cage!
好的 好的
Right. Right.
好啦 我这就放你出来
All right, let's get you out here--
走开 走开
Get away! Get away!
谢谢
Thank you.
你被开除了
You're fired!
什么 我知道你很生气
What, what? No. Look, I realize you're upset,
但你得再给我一次机会
but you have to give me another chance.
不给
No, I don't.
我什么都可以做 我可以找到公鸡
I'll do anything. Um... I'll find you Rooster!
-凭你 找到公鸡吗 -我可是
- You? You can get me Rooster. - Am I not
索菲亚·玛利亚·康斯薇拉·拉斐尔·罗德里格斯
Sofia Maria Consuela Rafaella Rodriguez?
没听说过
I have no idea.
但如果你周五之前能帮我弄到独家采访
But if you can somehow get me an exclusive by Friday,
你就能保住工作
you can keep your job.
谢谢 我以我奶奶的坟墓发誓
Thank you. Thank you. I swear to you on my abuelita's grave,
我会拿到那访谈的
I will get you that interview.
还有我的奖杯
And my award.
在屋子里 乳♥头♥夹旁边
It's in the house. Next to the nipple clamps.
你好 请给我一杯加杏仁乳的三倍香草拿铁
Hi. Can I please get a triple vanilla latte with almond milk,
加热 无糖 一粒都不要
extra hot. No sugar. Not even a dot.
我见过这订单 还有这害怕的表情
I know that order. And that look of fear.
你肯定是洛根·劳林斯的新助手
You must be Logan Rawlings' new assistant.
至少周五前还是
At least 'til Friday.
天呐 你就是害她被关笼子的那个
Oh my god. You're the one who got her locked in the cage!
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
"点击"'的事情我了如指掌
I know everything that happens up there at Clik'd.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我两天内要找到一个叫公鸡的街头艺人
I have two days to find some street artist named Rooster
不然就要被炒了
or I'm fired.
我恨公鸡 我前男友卡洛斯喜欢涂鸦
I hate Rooster! My ex, Carlos, is a tagger,
我生日那天他把我丢在了商场的小吃城
and on my birthday, he left me at a mall food court,
就因为公鸡给他发短♥信♥了
because Rooster texted him!
天呐 你认识公鸡吗
Oh my god, you know Rooster?
-我是说 那也太渣了 -是吧
- I mean, that is horrible. - Right?
不如这样
How about this?
我给卡洛斯发个电邮 假装我俩在一起了
I'll email Carlos, pretending you and I are together,
让他吃醋
to make him jealous.
不知你发现了没有 但我是同性恋
I don't know if you can tell, but I'm gay.
不知你发现了没有 但我很绝望
I don't know if you can tell, but I am desperate.
拜托 把卡洛斯电邮地址给我吧
Please, can I please have Carlos' email?
好吧 不过你得告诉他我很瘦
Well... All right, as long as you tell him I look really thin.
洛根 很抱歉打扰你
Logan? I am so sorry to interrupt you,
我有重大发现
But I just had a major breakthrough.
我也是 我发现得锁门
Me, too. I need a lock on my door.
我找到了公鸡的电邮地址
I have found you Rooster's email address.
什么
What?
就在这里
Right here.
天呐 这真是重大发现
Oh my god! Oh my god, this is huge!
我要是知道你名字该多好
God, I wish I knew your name right now!
他什么时候来 说了什么 全都告诉我
So when is he coming in, what did he say? Tell me everything.
我给他发了邮件 他还没回
Well, I emailed him, but he didn't write me back,
慢着 什么 你答应把公鸡带来的
So... wait, what? You promised me Rooster.
而不是一个未核实的电邮地址 你在想什么
Not some unverified email address. What are you thinking?
既然还没人找到他的线索
Well, since, uh... Nobody else was able to find anything on him,
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表