剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
I'm finally ready to be with Gabi.
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
恭喜我
To me!
我的计划成功了
My plan worked.
我跟着你来这里
My plan to follow you here,
吻你 然后哭起来的计划
to kiss you, to start crying right now.
都是为了让你明白自己对加比的感情
It was all meant to make you realize your true feelings for Gabi.
所以 不用谢
So... you're welcome.
我得走了 祝你好运
Okay, so I'm gonna go. Hey, good luck to you.
你也是
And to you.
天啊 我得给我的心理医生打电♥话♥
Oh God, I need to call my therapist.
你看到那只海龟时吓得都跳起来了
Okay, the way you jumped when you saw that sea turtle.
听着 我在确认之前
Listen, I assume everything
总是假定所有东西都是大白鲨
is a great white shark until proven otherwise.
亚当 你知道我今天有[吃]了什么吗
Adam, do you know what I had today?
五份大虾盅吗
Five jumbo shrimp cocktails?
没错
Yes.
还有...快乐
And... fun.
我也是 你知道我最爱一天中的哪一刻吗
Me too. Do you know what my favorite part of the day was?
躺在床上 叫客房♥服务
Lying down on the bed and ordering room service.
我们什么时候叫了
When did we do that?
现在
Right now.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
什么
What?
我把自己摔到了床上 但这是开心的一摔
I just flopped onto the bed, but it was a happy flop.
是那种"我今天好开心"的摔
An "I had an amazing day" flop.
而不是"我好想阿曼达"的那种摔
Not a "God, I miss Amanda" flop.
所以这家酒店才叫爱情开关吗
Hey, maybe that's why they call it Flip Flops?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能不是 但有可能
Probably not, but maybe.
好 你来试试
Okay. You try it.
我摔的时候也没想着乔什呢
Hey, I didn't think about Josh when I flopped either.
你知道这是你今天第一次提到他吗
Do you know that's the first time you mentioned his name today?
也是最后一次
And the last.
那叫客房♥服务可以吗
So, you're okay with just ordering room service?
不行 我还想叫部电影
No. I wanna order a movie, too.
没问题
Done.
你想吃啥 我想吃...
What do you want to eat? I'm kinda craving a...
-香蕉船 -香蕉船
- banana split. - Banana split.
你知道我还想吃什么吗
You know what else I'm craving?
-腊肠披萨 -腊肠披萨
- Pepperoni pizza. - Pepperoni pizza.
天啊 亚当 你知道你为什么这么好吗
Oh, my God. You know what's so great about you, Adam?
和你在一起好容易
Everything is so easy.
没有闹剧
No drama.
这是我有过的最好的蜜月
You know, this is the best honeymoon that I've ever been on.
我也是
Me, too.
喂
Hello?
是的 我是弗利太太
Yes, this is Mrs. Foley.
我想点一个香蕉船
Um, I'd like to order a banana split,
和一个腊肠披萨
and a pepperoni pizza,
-还有... -没关系 点吧
- and... - It's okay. Go ahead.
还有一份大虾盅
And a jumbo shrimp cocktail.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
那电影呢
Okay, so, movie.
我们想看的是不是同一部
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
-《冰雪奇缘》 -《四十岁的老处♥男♥》
- Frozen. - 40-Year-Old Virgin.
可能只有食物上咱们才默契
Okay, maybe it only works with food.
-甜点 -甜点
- Dessert! - Dessert!
加比吗
Gabi?
不 我是"弗利太太"
Uh, no, actually, it's "Mrs. Foley."
阿曼达
Amanda?
等等 不是那个阿曼达...
Wait, no, not the Amanda that--
?自己在家好爽 ?
? I love to leave alone ?
?我的电♥话♥在响 ?
? That is my telephone ?
是加比
Oh... it's Gabi.
我要是不接的话是不是就成了损友
Am I a bad friend if I don't answer that?
我就忍♥忍♥接了吧
I'm just gonna suck it up and answer that.
喂 加比
Hey, Gabi!
看看我
Look at me!
亚当的前未婚妻出现在夏威夷打了我一拳
Adam's ex-fiancée showed up in Hawaii and punched me in the face!
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
天啊 加比
Oh my God, Gabi, well...
我不是想打击你
I mean, I hate to be insensitive,
你发了那么多你和亚当挑衅性的照片
but what did you think was gonna happen once you started posting
还指望有什么好事
provocative photos of you and Adam?
好吧 都怪我咯
Oh, okay, so this is all my fault?
我只是说...
All I'm saying is--
不 你知道吗
No, no, no! You know what?
我要跟尤兰达聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to Yolanda.
她正在吧台喝酒 还不爱批评人
She's drinking at the bar, and not in such a judgy mood.
这杯慵懒时光让你躁动吗
You ever get freaky in the Lazy Groove?
尤兰达
Yolanda!
你不能把所有时间
You can't spend the whole time
都花在泡酒吧勾搭已婚男上
trying to pick up married guys at the bar.
看好了
Watch me.
如果丹尼发现我们是假三人情侣
If Danny finds out we're a fake thrupple,
就没免费住宿了
we won't get the free nights.
-好吧 -走吧
- Fine. - Now, come on.
艾略特帮我们预约了排球场
Elliot signed us up for volleyball.
排球吗 我才不打
Volleyball? Oh, hell no.
老娘玩的是门球
My game is croquet.
一般老年人才玩
你好 夏威夷加比
Hey, Hawaiian Gabi.
看起来怎么样
Hey, how's it look?
好多了
Much better.
不敢相信你居然让那姑娘打你
I can't believe you let that girl sucker-punch you.
知道吗 我明白她为什么动手
You know what? I get why she did it.
她来这里夺回自己心爱的人
She came here to fight for the person that she loves.
我希望有人也能这样对我
I wish somebody would fight for me like that.
加比...
Uh, Gabi--
你想要某人时 你会知道
When you want somebody, you just know it.
说出"我想要你 想和你在一起"
You know. How hard is it to say "I want you.
能有多难
I want to be with you."
加比
Gabi?
天呐 告诉我你也听到了
Oh my God, tell me you heard that, too?
我想要你
I want you.
我要和你在一起
I need to be with you.
加比 我准备好了
Gabi, I'm ready.
你好 亚当
Hello, Adam!
只是我 和我三个以捕鲨为生的
It's just me and my three very large Hawaiian friends
大块头朋友而已啦
who hunt sharks for a living.
-阿曼达不在 -谢天谢地
- Amanda's not here. - Oh, thank God.
她短时间内不会回来吧
Um, she's not coming back any time soon, right?
她打你的时候弄断了指甲
She broke a nail when she punched you,
去沙龙修指甲去了
so she's in the salon getting it fixed.
很好 我赶快收东西
Great. I will pack fast.
你不会相信刚才发生了什么
Um, you are not gonna believe what just happened.
我在酒吧要冰块敷脸的时候 乔什出现了
When I was in the bar getting ice for my cheek, Josh showed up.
不会吧 朗兹医生在边上吗
No way! Was Dr. Rounds with him?
不 他一个人来的
No, no. He was all by himself.
结果发现 他根本没请朗兹医生同行
It turns out, he didn't even invite Dr. Rounds on his trip.
是她自己上的飞机
She just showed up on the plane.
所以他一路飞来
And so he flew all the way here
告诉我终于准备好和我在一起了
to tell me he's finally ready to be with me.
我们要坐头等舱飞回旧金山啦
So we're flying back to San Francisco. First class.
那太棒了
That's amazing!
阿曼达也说想再给我们一次机会
And Amanda says she wants to give us another try, too.
我们怎么早没假结婚
You and I should have gotten fake married weeks ago.
所以我们俩最后都如愿了
So we both ended up getting exactly what we wanted.
我猜是的
I guess we did.
没有你不会这样 谢谢你 加比
And it wouldn't have happened without you. Thank you, Gabi.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表