剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
不管怎样 你们应该为我骄傲
Anyway, you guys would've been so proud.
我使出了看家本领来撩他
I flirted my ass off.
这边对他放放电
A batting of the eyes here
那边故意碰碰他胳膊
and a strategic touching of the arm there.
他被我迷倒了
He was putty in my hands.
加比 你能来一下吗
Gabi, can you please come in here?
简直轻而易举
It's almost too easy.
请坐
Have a seat.
我们似乎出了点状况
Seems as though we have a situation.
是吗
Do we?
兰道尔跟我聊了你
Randall, uh, he talked to me about you.
听着 乔什
Listen, Josh,
如果你很介意
if you're uncomfortable,
想让他走
and, uh, you want to let him go,
我能理解
I understand.
他说你对他性骚扰吗
He said you sexually harassed him.
什么 不 我没有
What? No, I didn't do that.
所以你没有约他十二次
So you didn't keep asking him out 12 times
直到他答应吗
until he said yes.
拜托 乔什 他答应了
Hello, Josh, he said yes.
他还说你动手动脚
He also said you were "Handsy."
动手动脚吗 我的手就没离开过他膝盖
Handsy? My hand never left his knee!
各位
Hey, guys.
猜猜看谁快要被炒了
Guess who's on the verge of getting fired?
-你 -对
-You. -Yeah.
"乳清蛋白 干扁豆 脱脂干酪" 这是什么
"Whey protein, dried lentils, cottage cheese." What is this?
你居然识字 我也很吃惊
You reading. I'm shocked too.
那是兰道尔的购物清单
That's a shopping list from Randall.
他说是乔什给的
He said it's from Josh,
希望冰箱里放这些东西
and that's what he wants in the fridge.
再看看那小贱♥人♥对我做了些什么
And wait till you hear what the little worm did to me.
他要我清理公♥寓♥里所有的通风口
Oh, he had me clean all the vents in the penthouse
因为乔什打喷嚏
because Josh sneezed.
它们太脏了
They were filthy.
有些人可没尽职啊
Somebody is not doing their job.
对 就是你
Yeah, you.
不管怎样 我就是讨厌兰道尔
Whatever, I still hate Randall.
是啊 他建议乔什
Yeah, well, he suggested to Josh
让我每小时都发一条推特来宣传乔什的新应用
that I tweet every hour to build buzz for Josh's new app.
你本来不就该干这个吗
Aren't you supposed to be doing that anyway?
不管怎样 我就是讨厌兰道尔
Whatever. I still hate Randall.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你好
Oh, hello.
真抱歉 我不是故意让你不自在的
I'm so sorry. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
很高兴你们都在这儿 好像是在休息
I'm glad you're all here and appear to be on break.
各位 我只想说 我很抱歉
Guys, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry.
我觉得我有点用力过猛
I think I came on a little strong
我想跟你们和好
and I'd like to make it up to you.
今晚我请客喝酒好吗
Drinks on me tonight?
对不起 根据在线法律网站
I'm sorry, I cannot socialize with you
我不能跟你进行社交活动
according to LegalZoom.
对不起 我得洗头发
And I'm sorry, I have to wash my hair.
我也得洗...不知道这是谁的头发
And I have to wash... whosever hair this is.
不不
Hey, no, no, no.
兰道尔
Uh, Randall,
他们很愿意今晚跟你去喝酒
they would love to have drinks with you tonight.
听起来是个很好的"计划"
It sound likes a really excellent "plan."
太好了
Great!
我们下班后一起走
We can all leave together right after work.
好耶
Yay!
搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
我的计划 你们今晚带兰道尔出去
My plan. You guys are gonna take Randall out,
让他喝得酩酊大醉
and you're gonna get him really, really drunk.
旷好几天工 乔什只好开了他
Then he misses work for days and Josh has to fire him.
好吗 所以你们一定要豁出去喝
Okay? So, you have to go really hard.
像情人节没有约会那么猛的喝
I'm talking Valentine's Day no-date hard.
简直天才
That's genius.
没人能喝倒尤兰达
No one can out-drink Yolanda.
谢谢 艾略特
Thanks, Elliot.
你总算夸我一句了
Finally, a compliment.
你问我在做什么吗
What am I making, you ask?
加比 这是楼上的瑞克
Gabi, this is Upstairs Rick.
你跟你的音乐差别很大嘛
Oh. You look a lot different than you sound.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, luv.
他是英国人 有个乐队
He's British and in a band.
他很神奇
He's magical.
新歌♥ 怎么样
New track. What do you think?
简直太好听了
It's killer!
简直要命了
It's killing me!
我讨厌它
I hate it.
那你会喜欢我的
Well, you're gonna love me.
给 乔什一跟我讲电脑的事我就戴上这个
Here. I use these every time josh talks about computery stuff.
再见 楼上的瑞克
Bye, Upstairs Rick.
索菲亚 我想求你件事
Sofia, there's something I want to ask you.
拜托 亲爱的 别让我求你
Come on, luv. Don't make me beg.
好不好
Yes or no?
你想知道这个问题我回答好不好吗
You want a yes or no to the question you just asked?
拜托 乖乖的
Come on, be a doll.
说好吧 求你了
Say yes. Please.
好吧求你了
Yes, please.
真不敢相信终于有女孩答应了
I can't believe I finally got a girl to agree to this.
我也是
Neither can I.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们总算来了 我都开始担心了
There you guys are. I was getting worried.
姑娘 别让我讲这事
Girl, don't get me started.
喝完酒以后 我们带兰道尔去跳舞
After drinks, we took Randall out dancing.
然后去了个派对
Then to a party.
然后去了个续摊派对
Then to an after-party.
然后去了个续摊续摊派对
Then to an after-after-party.
我们什么都喝了
We drank everything.
他现在应该在家吐呢
He's probably at home throwing up right now.
你们说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
兰道尔六点就来了
Randall's been here since six.
他已经发了一篇新闻稿
He already sent out a press release
还打扫了乔什的办公室
and cleaned up Josh's office.
什么 他在这儿吗
What? He's here?
那我们是把谁扔他家了
Then who the hell did we drop off at his apartment?
喂 我是兰道尔
Hello, this is Randall.
跟你说过别在这儿给我打电♥话♥
I told you not to call me here!
我肯定还没清醒
I must still be drunk
因为我脑子里出现了兰道尔的声音
'cause I'm hearing Randall's voice in my head.
我肯定也没清醒 因为你看起来真帅
And I must still be drunk 'cause you look hot.
好吧 我很清醒 可我也听见了
Okay. I'm sober and I'm hearing it too
因为声音是从通风口传出来的
because it's coming from that vent.
该死
Damn.
如果早知道在这可以听到私人谈话
If I knew I could hear private conversations,
几年前我就打扫通风口了
I would have cleaned those vents out years ago.
放心 他完全没有起疑
Relax. He doesn't suspect a thing.
我拿到后立刻就过去
I'll be on my way as soon as I get it.
再见
Goodbye!
他要拿什么 他要去哪
What is he getting and where is he going?
等等 艾略特 你那啥上面还有那啥吗
Wait, Elliot, do you still have that thingy on your thingy?
你是说平板电脑上的定位系统吗
You mean GPS on my tablet?
我通蠢人语
I speak stupid.
谢谢 现在我们就可以知道他的计划了
Thank you. Now, we're going to know exactly what he's up to.
大家好
Oh, hey, guys.
很抱歉我把你们丢在派对
I'm sorry I ditched you at that party.
如果我半夜前不到家 我妈会担心的
If I'm not home by midnight, my mom gets worried.
艾略特 我应用的测试版
Hey, Elliot. The beta version for my app
正在传到闪存盘上
is transferring onto a flash drive right now.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表