剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
不客气
My pleasure.
显然阿曼达和我还有些问题要解决
I mean, obviously Amanda and I have a few things to work out.
抛弃问题 信任问题
Abandonment issues, trust issues...
愤怒管理问题
Anger management issues.
很多问题
Lot of issues. Lot of issues.
好 我的东西就这些了
Okay, well, this is everything, so...
-我该走了 -好
- I'm gonna get going. - Right.
我该说什么呢
Well, what can I say?
和你假结婚很快乐 弗利太太
I had a wonderful fake time, Mrs. Foley.
弗利先生 我从没假装得如此快乐
Mr. Foley, I never had such a good time faking it.
真对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
-你还好吗 -是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
好 我该走了
Okay, well, I'm gonna go.
拿着我的箱子
With my suitcase.
护照拿了吗
Got your passport?
我们就在美国 你不需要护照
Yeah, we're in America, you don't need a passport.
怎么回事
What... just... happened?
好 该走了 走了
Okay. Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go.
乔什
Josh!
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
既然我们已经在夏威夷 这里又很浪漫
Since we're already in Hawaii, and it is so romantic--
最后一间空房♥
Last available room.
海景房♥ 就在这里
Ocean view. Right here.
-这间吗 -对
- Right here? - Yeah.
天呐 看看你的表情 你好高兴
Oh my God, look at your face. You're so excited!
艾略特
Wow, Elliot,
我还不知道你排球打得这么好
I didn't know you were that good at volleyball.
拜托 打排球可是我的强项
Please. Smacking around white balls is my specialty.
拍打白人蛋蛋
对吗 埃兰
Right, Alan?
我说过了 我不喜欢
I told you, I don't like it.
你们发现有了三晚免费住宿
Do you realize with three free nights,
我们住这的房♥费和那个破出租屋是一样的吗
our whole stay is costing us the same as that crappy rental?
敬三人情侣
To thrupples.
三人情侣
Thrupples!
各位 酒店想拍张你们三人的接吻照
Guys, the hotel would like to commemorate your special relationship
纪念你们特殊的感情
with a picture of the three of you kissing.
不行
Oh, no!
我...感冒了
I, uh, got a cold.
知道吗 如果我发现你们假装
You know, if I found out you were faking it
只是为了免费住宿
just to get the free nights,
我会收你们房♥费的
I'd have to charge you.
等等 先生
Wait one second, mister!
你居然敢质疑我们这三人情侣的节操
How dare you question the moral integrity of this thrupple!
对 我们是真的
Yeah! We're the real deal.
没错 亲爱的 我们是杯布丁雪糕
That's right, honey. We're a pudding parfait.
巧克力酱浇在顶上 黄油布丁放中间
Chocolate on the top, butterscotch in the middle,
香草冰淇淋铺底
and vanilla on the bottom.
好 那你们不介意
Oh, good. So you don't mind
在接吻亭拍张照片证明下咯
proving it by kissing in the kissing booth.
-一点也不 -荣幸之至
- Not at all. - Our Pleasure.
龙舌兰呢
Where's the tequila?
给 亲爱的
There you go, honey.
证据在此
Proof is in the pudding.
香草冰淇淋 黄油布丁 我们走
Vanilla, Butterscotch, let's bounce.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表