剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你又一次失败
You came up short. Again.
你被开除了
You're fired.
CJ 我猜你听说我被开除了
Hey, CJ. Guess you heard I'm fired.
我来收拾东西
I'm just here to pack up my stuff.
真高兴被开除的是你不是我
I'm so glad it's you and not me.
听着 我真的很抱歉事情成了这样
Listen, um... I'm really sorry for the way everything turned out.
但是你很有天赋
But you are... very talented, okay,
我相信你能成功的
and I'm sure you're gonna land on your feet.
谢谢 利奥
Thanks, Leo.
不过...
But...
既然现在我们不再是同事
You know, now that we're not working together...
你就不用再听他的搭讪了
You don't have to listen to him hit on you anymore.
总之说真的
Seriously, for what it's worth,
我觉得她不该开除你
I think it's really lame she fired you.
你为她拼过命的
You busted your ass for her.
还有
Oh, by the way,
那篇文章的浏览量超过300万 破了公♥司♥纪录
the story's generated three million views, broke all our records.
是啊 我也有纪录 最快被开除纪录
Yeah, well, I have a record, too... for fastest fired.
你是个勇士
You are a warrior.
你是个女神
You are a goddess.
知道吗 我正准备要离开这里
You know what? I was about to walk outta here,
但我想到
and then I thought...
"我为什么要走 我做得那么棒"
"Why? Why am I leaving? I did an incredible job."
我为你拼了命工作 让你见到了公鸡
I worked my ass off for you. I got you in a room with Rooster,
写出了"点击"史上浏览量最高的文章
which led you to getting the most viewed article in Clik'd history.
如果那不算是成功 那我不知道什么算
If that's not closing the deal, then I don't know what is.
知道吗 我再说最后一句话
You know what? And I'm gonna leave you with one last thought.
你这不给说"对不起"的毛病
This whole issue you have with "I'm sorry"?
我不觉得对不起谁 但你会的
I'm not sorry. But you're gonna be.
因为你失去了最...
Because you are losing the best damn--
你可以继续工作
You can have your job back.
天呐 太感谢你了
Oh god, thank you so much!
这才是我要的自信
That's... the kind of confidence I've been looking for.
除了最后那部分
Except for that last part.
现在起来 回办公桌去吧 索菲亚
Now get up and get back to your desk, Sofia.
她知道我名字了
She knows my name.
她知道我名字了
She knows my name!
我回来了
I'm home!
好棒 终于回来了
Yay! Finally!
不敢相信我挺到了一周 而且还活着
I can't believe I made it a week. And I'm still alive!
好 恭喜你还活着
All right, well... cheers to being alive.
你为什么戴着写了"洛根"的姓名牌
Why are you wearing a name tag that says logan?
天呐 因为我假装她去上了愤怒管理课
Oh my god... 'cause I had to go to anger management class as her.
结果发现 她掌掴了一位女交♥警♥
Turns out, um... she slapped a meter maid,
还有她的教练 和雪儿
and her trainer... and Cher.
涂上口红吧 因为我们要出去
Well... slap on some lipstick, because we are goin' out.
你这一周都是洛根洛根洛根
This whole week has been Logan, Logan, Logan,
但现在是周末 该到我们我们我们了
but now it's the weekend, and it's gonna be us, us, us.
我们要尽情地玩 尽情地...
We're gonna get down, we're gonna get--
索菲亚
Sofia.
喂 洛根
Hello? Logan.
我当然醒着了
Of course I'm up.
你在费尔蒙酒店看到了詹姆斯·弗兰科
You saw James Franco at the Fairmont Hotel
想让我找出他住哪间房♥吗
and you want me to find out what room number he's in?
我马上就去
I'm on it!
真棒 我们要出去了
Good! So we are going out.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表