剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
都离对方远远的 好吗
for the rest of the trip. Agreed?
好的
Fine.
永别了 加比
Goodbye forever, Gabi.
永别了 亚当
Goodbye forever, Adam.
加比 快过来
Hey, Gabi, come out here.
才不呢
No.
你过来
You come in here.
真的 快出来
I'm serious. Come out here.
看看这惊天巨浪
You gotta see how big these waves are.
看呐 大海真是喜怒无常神秘莫测
Look at that. So moody and mystical.
就像《霍比特人》一样
Ooh, like The Hobbit!
咱们进屋看《霍比特人》吧
Let's go inside and watch it!
看什么电影
Watch a movie?
我们可是在夏威夷
We're in Hawaii.
玩什么拼字游戏
What do you mean, play Scrabble?
我们可是在夏威夷
We're in Hawaii!
加比
Gabi?
你们好 阿曼达 亚当
Hey, Amanda, Adam.
乔什 这是照片分享上的亚当
Uh, Josh, this is Adam from Instagram.
照片分享 这是亚当上的乔什
Uh, Instagram, this is Josh from Adam.
乔什 你好
Hey, Josh.
-如雷贯耳 -久仰久仰
- Heard a lot about ya. - I saw a lot about you.
有人带了根自♥拍♥杆啊
Someone packed a selfie stick.
是啊 这位是阿曼达
Yes, and, uh, this is Amanda,
打我脸的那姑娘
the girl who punched my face.
我对此很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
亚当把一切都解释给我听了
Adam explained everything.
解释复杂的事是我的本职工作
It's what I do, explain complicated things.
现在我知道 我不应该打你
And now I know I shouldn't have punched you.
反而应该谢谢你
I mean, if anything, I should be thanking you.
如果你和亚当没有发那些照片 让我吃醋
If you and Adam hadn't posted those pictures to make be jealous,
我们可能永远不会复合
then we never would have gotten back together.
阿曼达说得对
Amanda's right.
我们也是一样
I mean, the pictures did the same for us.
我有个好主意
I just had a brilliant idea.
我们今晚一起吃饭吧
Why don't we have dinner together tonight?
不行
No!
是因为那个
Yeah, 'cause the thing!
其实是因为 我很愿意
The thing is that actually, uh, I-- I would like to,
-但是乔什... -超级愿意
- but, um, Josh-- - Would love to.
是啊 他更愿意
Yes, and "love" trumps "like,"
看来我们要共进晚餐了
so I guess we're having dinner.
-是的 -这太好了
- Yeah, we are! - Guys, this is great.
我们最终都和真爱在一起了
We're all finally with the person we're meant to be with.
来团抱一下吧
How about a group hug? Huh?
度假嘛 什么都要玩一下 快过来
Resort style! All inclusive! Get over here!
好吧
Oh, okay.
好好玩
Fun.
别这样 我都说了对不起了
Please! I said I was sorry!
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
为什么 这不是我们的三人情侣吗
Why, if it isn't our favorite thrupple.
希望你们过得开心
Hope you're all having a lovely day.
我们不开心
We are not.
不是吧 是三人情侣的问题吗
Oh, no. Thrupple trouble?
我们三个本来在海里游泳
The three of us were swimming in the ocean.
你懂的 三人情侣就是这样
You know, as thrupples tend to do.
我们游得太远了
We swam too far.
马上就要被巨浪吞没
We were being swallowed by the angry sea.
所以我本能地向我的真爱求救
So naturally, I reached out to the love of my life for help,
但他正在头也不回地游向岸边
but he was already halfway to shore.
-我当时正要... -只求自保
- I was just trying to-- - Save yourself
完全不考虑你爱的男人的死活吗
with no regard for the man you supposedly love?
如果不是尤兰达的话我就死了
I would've been a goner if it wasn't for Yolanda.
还有我的两个救生球
And my two floaties.
艾略特 对不起
Elliot, I'm sorry.
我都自身难保了
I barely escaped with my life.
我看你旅行结束后丈夫也难保了
Well, you're barely going to escape this vacation with a husband.
她回来救我了
She came back for me!
而你没有
And you didn't!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
我以后要善待她了
I have to be nice to her now,
她还穿着泳衣 天啊
and she's wearing a bathing suit!
到现在为止 一切都很好
So far, this is going great.
他们完全不知道我们之间发生了什么
They have no clue anything happened between us.
是
Yes.
你知道怎样会让他们怀疑吗
You know what'll give 'em a clue?
像这样说话
Talking like this.
你们聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
没什么 就是在说
Um, nothing. We were just wondering
怎么这么久都没位子
what's taking so long with our table.
我预定的是七点
I mean, we made a reservation for 7:00
而现在都.. 离七点还早着呢
and it's already not even close to 7:00.
既然我们还有点时间
Well, um, since we have a little time,
而且我也喝了几杯酒
and I have had a few drinks,
有件事我想做很久了
there's something I've been wanting to do.
-亚当 -什么情况
- Adam... - What's happening?
我觉得她要求婚
I think she might be proposing.
在圣坛离开你是我一生中最大的错误
Leaving you at the altar was the biggest mistake I ever made,
而我常常犯错
and I've made a lot of them.
但是我绝不会再犯同样的错
But I never make the same mistake twice.
她肯定是在求婚
Yup, she is definitely proposing.
你是我认识的最贴心的人
You're the sweetest man I have ever known
我再也不想没有你独自入睡了
and I never want to spend another night without you.
亚当·弗利 你愿意娶我吗
Adam Foley, will you marry me?
再娶一次
Again?
这我可真没料到
Whoa, I did not see this coming.
我早就看出来了
I did. I called it.
说点什么 亚当
Say something, Adam.
我从来没穿着衣服跪这么久过
I've never been on my knees this long with clothes on.
阿曼达
Amanda...
你离开以后
ever since you left,
我祈祷你能回来 跟我说这番话
I-- I prayed you'd come back -and say this...
但是我...
but I...
我不能娶你
I can't marry you.
我现在不知所措
Not when I'm this confused.
为什么
Confused about what?
天啊 快看那些暴风云
Oh, my God, look at those storm clouds!
-我们快去看看 -等等
- Let's go there now! - Wait.
我可能喜欢加比
I may or may not have feelings for Gabi.
什么
What?
-没事 -我们接吻了
- Nothing-- - We kissed!
啥
What?
-没啥 -我们接吻了
- Nothing-- - We kissed!
你吻了他吗
You kissed him?
听着 让我解释
Listen, I can explain, okay?
只是个度假之吻而已
It was just a vacation kiss!
你个小...
Oh, you little--
为什么 为什么
Why why why why why?
我理解你为什么不想娶她
I get that you didn't want to marry her,
但是你提我♥干♥什么
but why did you have to bring my name into it?
我得诚实 加比
I had to be honest, Gabi.
真谢谢你将我拉进这摊真理的浑水里
Well, thanks for dragging me into your tangled web of truth!
那...
So...
你就一点都不喜欢我吗
you don't have any feelings for me?
那就是个度假之吻
It was a vacation kiss!
再说度假之吻是什么鬼
What the hell is a vacation kiss anyway?
那就是个借口
It's an excuse is what it is.
-给 我帮你拿了些冰块 -谢谢
- Here, I got you some ice. - Thanks.
给你敷脸
For your face.
知道吗 我就觉得发生了什么
You know, I knew something was up.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表