剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
结束后
As soon as it's done,
你立刻帮我带去公♥司♥办公室
I need you to take it to the corporate office--
你喝酒了吗
You been drinking?
可能喝了点
Maybe... a little.
我可以帮你送去 乔什
I can take it for you, Josh.
兰道尔也喝了
Randall drank too!
我是出去了 但我从不喝酒
I did go out, but I don't drink.
我只是假装喝
I only pretended to
然后把酒都倒进了一个大黑花盆里
and poured mine in a big black flowerpot.
那是我 蠢货
That was me, fool.
好吧 等传输完成
Okay, look, as soon as the drive finishes,
我就把闪存盘你 你送过去
I'll give it to you and you can take it.
不 给我 我发誓我可以
No! Give it to me. I can do it, I swear.
那好吧
Okay. Fine.
如果你转两圈不吐的话
If you can spin around twice without barfing,
我就给你
I'll let you take it.
一
One...
上次我追踪某人的时候
Last time I tracked someone,
发现了我老公和他的洁牙师在汽车旅馆
I found my husband at a motel with his dental hygienist.
讽刺的是 他在给她填"洞"
Ironically, he was filling one of her cavities.
他开过了乔什的公♥司♥办公室
He's past Josh's corporate office
圣马特奥市
正在101高速上
and is on the 101.
说不定他准备去硅谷
Maybe he's headed to Silicon Valley.
那里有很多科技公♥司♥
Where the tech companies are.
还有家非常好吃的"粉红莓"
And a really good Pinkberry.
天呐 你知道这意味着什么吗
Oh, my God. Do you know what this means?
他不是干活 而是去买♥♥酸奶了
Yeah, he's getting yogurt instead of doing his job.
被我们发现了 各位
We got him, you guys.
各位 我出门了
Guys, I'm heading out.
我的员工三点就下班了
And my staff went home at three.
他是个间谍
He's a spy!
-骗子 -我们得阻止他
- A liar! - We gotta stop him.
冷静 一个个说
Calm down. One at a time.
到底怎么回事
What's this all about?
我们发现了兰道尔干的坏事
We found out bad things about Randall.
非常坏的事情
Bad, bad things.
兰道尔没去你公♥司♥办公室
Randall didn't go to your corporate office.
没有 他去了硅谷 因为他...
No! He's headed to Silicon Valley because he's--
救命
Help!
天呐 兰道尔 怎么回事
Oh, my God. Randall, what happened?
我走向我的车时 一辆黑色越野车停了下来
I was walking to my car when a black SUV pulled up
三个男的跳下车
and three guys jumped out.
问我是不是为你工作 我很骄傲地说是
They asked if I worked for you and when I proudly said yes,
然后他们就袭击了我
they jumped me.
哪怕他被揍扁了 还是个马屁精
Bam, even when he's beat senseless, he's a suck-up.
我拼尽了全力
I fought as hard as I could,
但我只是空手道黄带
but my yellow belt in karate failed me.
我打不过他们 包被他们抢了
They overpowered me and took my backpack.
但我没让他们抢走你的闪存盘
But I didn't let them get your flash drive.
我表现得还行吗 乔什
Did I do good, Josh?
你做得太棒了 伙计
You did great, buddy.
看看
Well, look at that.
兰道尔为我这么玩命
Randall risked his life for me.
你们还认为他是个间谍
You guys thought he was a spy.
间谍吗
A spy?
对 我们听到你打电♥话♥
Yeah, we heard you on the phone
和别人说他马上就能拿到
telling someone that he'd get it soon,
还说"他完全没有起疑"
and "He doesn't suspect a thing."
对啊 我爸完全没有起疑
Yeah. My dad doesn't suspect a thing
因为我和我妈在给他办一场惊喜派对
because my mom and I were planning a surprise birthday party for him.
兰道尔 非常抱歉
Randall, I am so sorry.
你们能拿点阿司匹林 几条毛巾
Can you guys get some aspirin, some towels,
帮兰道尔清理一下好吗
and help clean Randall up, please?
-没问题 -抱歉 兰道尔
- Sure thing. - Sorry, Randall.
我自己去把闪存盘送到公♥司♥办公室
I'm gonna go drop off the drive at my office myself.
慢着 你不怕吗
Wait! Aren't you afraid?
万一那些坏人还在怎么办
What if the scary men are still out there?
拜托 加比 我能摆平
Oh, please, Gabi. I can handle myself.
艾略特 他们还在硅谷吗
Elliot, they still in Silicon Valley?
-是的 -加比 我能摆平
- Yeah. - Gabi, I can handle myself.
加比 瑞克马上就到
Gabi, Rick's coming over any minute,
我还是不记得答应他做什么了
and I still don't know what it is I agreed to do with him.
我真的好慌
I'm really freaking out.
万一是什么变♥态♥东西怎么办
What if it's something kinky?
索菲亚答应了 哥们
Sofia's in, mate.
她是我们的新鼓手
She's gonna be our new tambourine girl.
简直棒极了
How brilliant is that?
你好啊
Hello, hello.
这是什么 这是什么
What is that? What is that?
气泡酒 酝酿气氛的
Oh, it's a bottle of bubbly to get us in the mood.
太好了 太好了
Oh, good. Good, good, good.
非常好
Good.
是这样 你记得昨天
Okay, so, you remember how yesterday, um,
我好像答应你了做什么事
I kind of agreed to do something--
是的 我非常开心
Yes, yes. And I am so excited.
我一直想找一个女孩来干这事
I've been trying to get a girl to do this for a while,
但大多数人都太害羞了
but most are too shy.
是吗
They are?
所以我们要挑个新的
So, do we need to pick one up
还是你已经有惯用的了
or do you have one that you like to play with?
我也不清楚 它长什么样来着
I don't know. Uh... What does-- What does it look like again?
你真有趣
You're funny.
你之前肯定见过一些
I know you've seen a few in your day.
但你说的这个...
But this-- But this particular one you're speaking of,
是大还是小
is it big, is it small?
我通常用30厘米的 但你比较娇小
Well, the one I use is 12 inches, but you're kind of petite,
-应该... -行了
- so you might want to-- - Okay.
只要你能用一只手抓住
As long as you can hold it in one hand
打自己的屁♥股♥就行了 对吧
and slap it against your bum, right?
不对 不对
Wrong. Wrong.
我觉得我接受不了这事
I-- I don't think I can do this.
索菲亚 别担心
Sofia, Sofia, don't worry.
在你熟悉之前我们会慢慢来的
We'll go slow until you get the hang of it.
用不了多久 你就会习惯一次两个了
In no time, you'll be using two at once.
乐队里的小伙们肯定等不及看你表演
And the guys in the band cannot wait to see you in action.
太棒了
Okay. Great.
听着 我是一个来自佛罗里达的好姑娘
Listen, I am a good girl from Florida,
无论你在计划什么变♥态♥的事
okay, and whatever sick thing you've got planned
都不可能发生
is just not gonna happen.
索菲亚 拜托了
Sofia, please.
你觉得紧张很正常 但是...
It's natural to be nervous, but...
我会一直在你后面的
I'm gonna be right behind you the whole time.
快滚
Ew, just go.
滚
Go.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
我妈妈为了安慰我会给我做♥鸡♥汤面
Well, my mom used to make me chicken noodle soup to feel better.
好 我给你做点
Okay, I'll make you some.
必须用我妈妈的方子
Yeah, it has to be my mom's recipe.
我电邮给你了
I e-mailed it to you.
太棒了
Super.
兰道尔 我有个问题
Randall, I have a question.
我能不能原谅你吗
Do I forgive you?
挺困难的 但是...
It'll be hard, but--
你被抢了之后 还化了个妆吗
After you got mugged, did you get a makeover?
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, my God!
你没被打
You didn't get beat up.
你的黑眼圈上面还有亮片呢
Your black eye has sparkles in it.
我可以解释
Uh... I-- I can explain.
那就快点说
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表