剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Good.
钱我可以输 眼可不能瞎
I'm willing to risk my money, not my eyesight.
天啊 我们到了
Oh, boy. Here we are.
鞋臭味 霓虹灯光
The smell of the shoes, the glare of the neon,
回忆正向我涌来
it's all coming back to me.
我要去吐一下
Hey, I'm gonna go throw up.
他们在那儿 球瓶粉碎者
Oh, there they are, the Pin Crushers.
太好了 他们都是男的
Oh, thank God! They're all guys.
我不用直面我的过去了 我们走吧
I don't have to face my past. Let's go.
等会儿 那个不是 看啊
Hold it. Not that one. Look at her.
她是金发 而且看起来
She's blonde and she looks like
像是可以毫无缘由抛弃家庭的人
she could abandon her family for no reason.
克莉丝 克莉丝·扎克德斯吗
Chris? Chris Zarckaedes?
你好
Hello!
你好
Oh, hello.
-你是在跟我说话吗 -本来是的
- Are you talking to me? - Oh, we were.
但你是黑人就不是了
Until you were black.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不不 你误会了
Oh, no, no. It's nothing like that, you know.
我也是拉丁裔穷♥人♥
I'm brown, I'm down.
不是 我们在找这位纯正的
No, no. We're looking for someone who's related
金发白人姑娘的亲戚
to this super blonde, super white girl.
你刚才是不是说克里斯·扎克德斯
Did I hear you say Chris Zarckaedes?
-是的 -他就在这儿
- Yeah. - He's right there.
你就是克里斯·扎克德斯吗
You're Chris Zarckaedes?
谢谢 昨晚我相亲的姑娘也是这口气
Gee, thanks. You sound like my blind date last night.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们在找一个跟你同名的人
We're just looking for someone who has your same name,
但你肯定不是她 因为你是个男的
but you're definitely not her because, you, sir, are a man.
你挡住我了
And you are in my way.
我没别的意思 但我明天有个比赛
I hate to be rude, but I have a big tournament tomorrow,
我想练习一下
and I got to get a few frames in here.
对不起 我走开就是了
Okay, I'm sorry. Let me just get out of your way.
好的 没问题
Okay! Okay.
甜心派
Cutie Pie?
甜心派
Cutie pie.
真抱歉那个女人不是你姨妈
I'm sorry that woman wasn't your aunt.
是啊 但我想那男的可能是
Yeah, but I think that man might be.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
加比 冷静点
Gabi, calm down.
就算他叫克里斯·扎克德斯
Just because his name is Chris Zarckaedes
男女通用名
左臂上有个蓝莓派纹身
and he has a blueberry pie tattoo
写着"甜心派" 也不能说明...
that says "Cutie Pie" On his left arm, doesn't mean--
老天啊 那男人是你姨妈
Holy crap! That man is your aunt.
那男人是我的姨妈
That man is my aunt.
那男人
That man...
是我的姨妈
is my aunt.
其实他现在是你舅舅了
Actually, I think he's your uncle now.
那个曾经是我姨妈的男人 现在成了我舅舅
That man who was my aunt is now my uncle.
六号♥道还剩顶角两个瓶
Seven ten split on lane six.
球倒后还剩最左与最右两个瓶
难办呐
It's a tough break.
你到底要不要租鞋
Are you gonna rent the shoes or not?
不 不租
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我不打保龄好多年
I gave up dancing with the pins a long time ago.
你是说 我有什么故事吗
What's my story, you ask?
你听说过一个叫"三击之王"
Did you ever hear of a young bowler named
保龄球中连续三次全倒称为Turkey
乔什·卡明斯基的男孩吗
Josh "King of the Turkeys" Kaminski?
没有
Nope.
有人说他可能是最棒的
Some say he could've been the best.
但不幸的是 他的职业生涯潦草收尾
Tragically, his career was cut short.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
这孩子啥事都做不好 只有打保龄球还行
He was a loser kid that sucked at everything but bowling
然后在关键时刻掉了链子
and choked when it was all on the line?
所以你听说过他
So you have heard of him.
好吧 我去跟他谈谈 我准备好了
Okay. I'm gonna go talk to him. I'm ready.
还没准备好
Not ready yet.
我明白 你现在很慌张
I get it. You know, you're freaking out
因为你的姨妈变成了舅舅
because your aunt is now your uncle.
不 姨妈成了舅舅的确让我很惊讶
No, no. I am surprised that my aunt is now my uncle,
但我慌张是因为 姨妈还没变舅舅的时候
but I'm freaking out because before my aunt was my uncle,
彻底抛弃了我们家
she completely abandoned our family,
我总是在想 我再见到她的时候
and I always had this fantasy that if I ever saw her again,
是应该拥抱她还是揍她还是都做
I would hug her or I would punch her or I would do both,
但现在我也很困惑 不知道怎么办
but now, I am so confused, I don't know what to do.
那你心里是怎么想的
Well, what's your heart telling you to do?
我心想我应该过去跟他谈谈
It's telling me that I should go over there and talk to him
和他重建联♥系♥ 告诉他我是谁
and connect with him and tell him who I am.
-那就去吧 -好
- Then do it. - Okay.
我要去了 但还有一件事
I'm gonna do it. Except one more thing.
再来杯啤酒 谢谢
Hi. Can we get another pitcher, please?
艾略特 你输了好多筹码
Elliot. You've lost a lot of chips.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
我该停手了
This is probably my last hand.
或许我全押上吧
I might as well put in all my chippies.
我加二百
I raise 200.
但我全押上了
But I put in all my chippies!
-看来你得弃牌了 -不
- Looks like you have to fold. - No!
我开牌
I call!
你押结婚戒指吗
Your wedding ring?
真是越来越好玩了
Damn, this is getting good!
你是什么牌
What you got?
同花顺
Straight flush.
Q最大 我是骄傲的女皇
Queen high, and I'm not just talking about my cards, what!
-难以置信 -我知道
- Unbelievable. - I know.
-我赢了 -别急 小丫头
- I won! I won! - Not so fast, Queenie!
同花顺 K最大
Straight flush. King high,
或者我叫它 "国王你好"
or as I like to call it, "King, hey!"
天啊 我的戒指
Oh, my God, my ring!
你是说我的戒指吧
You mean, my ring?
尤兰达 我不能输掉戒指
Look, Yolanda, I can't lose my ring.
埃兰会杀了我
Alan will kill me.
虽然听起来好棒...
Aw, as wonderful as that might sound...
但戒指不能还给你
you're not getting it back.
尤兰达 求你了 我愿意做任何事
Yolanda, please. I'll do anything.
好吧 如果你愿意帮我
Fine. I'll give it back to you,
干一周活 我就把戒指还你
if you do all my work for one week.
你是说喝苏格兰威士忌和假装吸尘吗
You mean drink scotch and pretend to vacuum?
成交
Done!
你好 我回来了
Hi, I'm back.
我看到了
I see that.
你不好奇我为什么回来吗
Don't you want to know why I'm back?
并不 我说了我们正在打球
Not really. Like I said, we're in the middle of practice.
明白 我长话短说
Okay, got it. I'll talk fast.
我叫加比·戴蒙德 我妈叫莎拉
My name's Gabi Diamond, my mom's name is Sarah.
我来自佛罗里达 来旧金山是为了
Well, I grew up in Florida, and moved to San Francisco
实现我成为大厨的梦想
to pursue my dream of being a chef,
部分原因是因为小时候曾与姨妈一起烘焙过
which was inspired in part by baking with my aunt as a child.
后来我用她的蓝莓酸奶油派食谱参赛
So much so that I entered her blueberry sour cream pie recipe
赢了五千块
in a contest and won $5,000,
我真的很想告诉姨妈这件事
which I would really like to share with my aunt
如果你能承认你是他就好了
if you would just tell me that you are him.
抱歉 我哥们儿在等我
Excuse me, my buddies are waiting for me.
好好好 是这样的
Cool, cool, cool. So, here's the thing...
我看到了你的"甜心派"纹身
I saw your tattoo-- your "Cutie Pie" tattoo?
我和你一起去纹的
I was with you when you got it,
我不想让你觉得尴尬
and I don't mean to make you uncomfortable,
但我当时特别气你 而现在再见到你时
but I was so angry at you, and now that I've seen you,
只剩下思念 难道你不想我吗
I just miss you. Don't you miss me too?
我要错过我的击球局了
What I'm missing is my turn.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表