剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我知道怎么补救了
I know how to fix this!
帮你好好打扮一下
A makeover.
我联♥系♥一间水疗 预约个美发 修甲
I'll call a SPA, get us a hair appointment, manicures...
等等 你觉得为我花很多钱
Wait! You think you can throw around a lot of money
就能买♥♥到的爱吗
to buy my love?
我卖♥♥
I'm in!
刚才发生了什么
What was that?
我们做♥爱♥了
That... was sex.
做得很棒
Really good sex.
非常棒
Amazing sex.
天呐
Oh my god,
我们多少次以为会做♥爱♥
how many times did we think this was gonna happen,
但没做 可这次真的做了
and it didn't happen, but now... it did happen.
我们怎么就做了呢
How did it happen?
我们怎么就做了呢
How did it happen?
不知道
I have no idea.
但是下不为例
But it can never happen again!
绝对不行
Absolutely... never!
为什么
Why?
我俩在一起太不合适了
Because we're horrible together.
-但你刚说... -不不
- But I thought you just said that-- - No, no, no, no.
我不是说做♥爱♥ 是说恋爱
Not the sex part... the relationship part.
我俩谈恋爱太差劲了
We suck at that part.
的确
This is true.
我们得忘了这事 好吗
So we have to forget this ever happened, okay?
不能告诉任何人 要是让别人知道了
And we can't tell anybody, because if somebody else knows,
恋爱的小火苗就会存活下来
it keeps it alive...
我们得立刻将其熄灭
And we have to kill it! Now!
同意
Agreed.
但刚才真的很棒
But it was really good sex.
非常棒
Amazing sex.
乔什 我只想说我真的...
Josh? I just wanted to say I'm really--
太恶心了
Oh, gross!
你居然在和你妹妹做♥爱♥
You're having sex with your sister?
奥马哈的人都这样吗
Is that what they do in Omaha?
我不敢相信自己会回来再约你
I can't believe I came back here to ask you out again.
你真恶心
Oh, you're disgusting!
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我有第二次约会了
I got a second date!
那我们明早见啦
Which means, I'll see you, bright and early tomorrow.
-我赢了我赢了我赢了 -可恶
- I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win! - Dammit!
不得不说 你做了盐摩砂后真是容光焕发
I just have to say you're glowing after that salt scrub.
你做了海藻体膜后看上去瘦了五磅
And you look like you lost five pounds after that seaweed wrap.
今天比埃兰和我做过的
You know... today was more fun than anything
所有事都要有趣
me and Alan have ever done.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Aw, you're welcome.
但这不是比赛
But it is not a contest.
埃兰和我一样爱你
Alan and I love you the same.
还好都录下来了
Thank god it was recording.
发给埃兰
Send to Alan.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表