剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我怎么让你觉得像个傻帽了
How did I make you feel stupid?
拜托 别装傻
please. Like you don't know.
我一得到经理的职位
As soon as I got that manager job,
你就开始羞辱我
you started acting all smartypants with me.
我没有
No, I didn't!
我只是说我更有经验
I just said that I'm more experienced
上过大学 而你连基本的算术都不会
and went to college and you can't do basic math--
这里哈
there it is.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 你不用为比我聪明而道歉
It's okay. You don't have to apologize for being smarter than me.
我不是比你聪明
I'm not smarter than you.
可能在数学 英语
I mean, maybe in, like, math
这些学校科目上比你强点
and English, and... school stuff,
但这只是因为我是个书呆子
but that's just because I'm book-smart
-而你 -是个厨呆子吗
- And you're-- - Cook-smart?
是啊 我喜欢这个词
Yeah, I like that.
人又不能吃书
People can't eat books.
没错 你是个专业厨师
Exactly, and you are an expert at cooking.
我♥干♥啥都不专业
I'm not an expert at anything.
没错
That's true.
我猜我们都是废物
I guess we're both losers.
喝一杯吧
I will drink to that.
加比 现在才上午11点
Gabi, it's 11:00 AM.
管他呢 我们又不上班
Who cares? We don't have jobs.
我想到怎么要回我们的工作了
I just thought of a way to get our jobs back.
-什么办法 -我们告方西先生性骚扰
- How? - We sue Mr. Fancy for sexual harassment.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
没有 你有吗
No. Do you?
没有
No.
方西先生 我要拿一下电♥话♥
Mr. Fancy! I'm gonna grab my phone,
但不是为了录下你说的骚扰的话
but not to record anything inappropriate you might say.
先别慌 小妞儿们
Hold it right there, sweet cheeks.
-该死 -姑娘们
- Dammit! - Girls...
你们回来上班吧
you have your jobs back.
真的吗
Really?
你想对我们做什么
What do we have to do?
没什么
Nothing.
你们走之后 我和阿琳对上眼了
After you left, I kind of hit it off with Arlene,
就是那个接生小猪的女人
the woman who delivered the piglet.
这是方西太太过世后 我喜欢的第一个女人
First broad I've liked since Mrs. Fancy passed.
而你要把我们雇回去
And you're, hiring us back
是因为如果我没有带活动物进餐厅
because if I hadn't brought a live animal to the diner,
你就不会遇到她了吗
you never would have met her?
不 我没时间雇新的服务员和经理了
No, I don't have time to hire a new waitress or a manager.
我和阿琳要去阿卡普尔科
Arlene and I are going to Acapulco.
太棒了 去多久
That's nice. For how long?
直到我的伟哥吃光了吧
till I run out of my blue pills.
真浪漫
Romantic.
明天你们能回来工作吗
So, will you be going back to work tomorrow?
我们愿意 但是
yes, but actually,
方西先生 其实索菲亚应该当经理
Mr. Fancy, Sofia should really be the manager.
她是个书呆子 而我是个厨呆子
She's book-smart and I'm cook-smart.
"厨呆子"
"Cook-smart"?
你那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
管他呢
it doesn't matter.
夏奇拉 你是新经理了
Shakira, you're the new manager.
那我继续做煎炸厨师
And I'll go back to being fry cook.
不行
no can do.
我昨晚刚雇了一个
I just hired a new one last night.
等等 那我就失业了
Wait, but now I don't have a job.
我倒是想把她炒了
I'd fire her, but,
但是她录下了一些我说的话
she recorded some stuff I said,
我可不想惹麻烦
and I don't want any trouble.
但她周末不工作
But she doesn't work on weekends.
好的 我愿意干
okay, I'll take it.
太棒了 再见 姑娘们
Absolutely great. Adios, girls!
加比 你做兼♥职♥工作是付不起房♥租的
Gabi, you can't pay rent working part-time.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
乔什 我又需要你帮忙了
Josh, I need your help again...
再一次
again.
我给你多带了点棉花糖 让你就着热可可喝
I brought you extra marshmallows for your cocoa.
太好了
good.
我多带了热可可
I brought extra cocoa.
我真的很感谢你陪我再来一次 尤兰达
I really appreciate you doing this with me again, Yolanda.
别在意 宝贝
no problem, baby.
你只需要再熬过一个晚上
All you have to do is get through one whole night
如果没有坏事发生
with nothing bad happening,
你就可以很快和埃兰一起露营了
and you'll be camping with Alan in no time.
敬再也不害怕
To never being scared again.
-你们好 -山羊吸血鬼
- guys. - Chupacabra!
不 是我 加比
No, it-- it's me. It's Gabi.
我知道
I know.
我带来了好消息
Anyway, great news.
我要回来给乔什工作了
I'm coming back to work for Josh.
我讨厌露营
I hate camping!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表