剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我们去豪华酒店住几天吧
We're spending the next few days in a luxury hotel
有按♥摩♥浴缸还能俯瞰城市
with a jacuzzi tub and a beautiful view of the city.
你说得对
You're right!
乔什家就能俯瞰整座城 为什么还要花钱
Why spend the money when Josh has a beautiful view?
等等 但姑娘们已经在那儿了
Oh, wait, the girls are already there.
他不需要我们了
He doesn't need us there too.
你说得对
You're right!
我们让他知道你正泪流满面 心痛欲绝
We'll let him know you're in tears and devastated.
得让他有负罪感
We'll guilt him into it.
我这个犹太人怎么没想到
How did the Jewish guy not come up with that?
天啊
Oh, my God,
真不敢相信我住在一个
I can't believe I get to sleep in a house
不用把烤箱当暖气用的房♥子里
where the oven and the heater are two separate things.
我等不及要躺在乔什一张超大号♥的床上了
I can't wait to sleep on one of Josh's king size beds!
你需要巨无霸号♥的床才能睡下吧
Don't you need a King Kong size bed?
看 艾略特
See, Elliot?
你听起来又像原来的自己了
You sound like your old self again!
我给大家做了早餐
Okay, I made breakfast for everybody.
华夫饼配香蕉 草莓和菠萝
Waffles with bananas, strawberries, and pineapple.
"菠萝"
Pineapple!
看咱们俩
Look at us.
我做早饭
Me making breakfast,
你... 在键盘上敲个不停
you making... clickety-clack on your laptop.
是啊 我们可以
Yeah, we can--
我们绝对可以这样坚持几天
we can definitely do this for a few days.
绝对可以
Absolutely.
见鬼
Oh, shoot.
你该出去了
You need to leave.
我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
你这么有钱 买♥♥新裤子吧
You're rich. Buy new pants.
我睡不着
I, uh, couldn't sleep.
我也睡不着
Yeah, me neither.
但不是因为心里有事
But not because anything is on my mind.
是啊 我也不是
Yeah. Me neither.
你知道什么助眠吗
Hey, you know what helps?
热可可
Hot cocoa.
-我去拿棉花糖 -好的
- I'll get the marshmallows. - Yeah.
冰箱为什么用胶带封着
Why is there duct tape on the fridge?
尤兰达梦游吃东西 所以她就粘起来了
Oh, Yolanda sleepwalk eats, so she taped it closed.
什么
What?
她梦游时会吃东西 所以就粘起来了
She eats in her sleep, so she taped it.
就这回事
It's a whole thing.
-这样还挺好 -太好了
- So this is nice. - So nice.
以前 我们这样可能会很尴尬
You know, in the old days, this would have been awkward,
但现在我们只是朋友
but now that we're just friends--
-好朋友 -铁哥们
- Great friends. - Amazing friends.
其实 我们应该看《老友记》
In fact, we should watch Friends.
为好朋友干杯
Hey, to great friends.
铁哥们
Amazing friends.
天啊 我们又做了
Oh my God, we did it again.
是啊 又做了
Yeah, we did.
但我们说好不再做♥爱♥了
Yeah, but we said we'd never do it again.
但我们做了
But we did.
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
尤兰达 不是你看到的这么回事
Yolanda, it's not what it looks like.
我俩看上去没事
It didn't look like anything
直到你说"不是你看到的这么回事"
until you just said, "It's not what it looks like."
尤兰达
Yolanda?
她在睡觉吗
Is she sleeping?
天呐 她在梦游吃东西
Oh, my god, she's sleepwalk eating!
-真有这回事吗 -当然
- That's really a thing? - Yes!
太棒了
Oh, this is great!
这样她就想不起来了
Now she won't even remember this!
给你
Here you go.
走好
There ya go.
我们得在别人发现前赶紧离开这里
Okay, we gotta get out of here before anybody catches us.
是我 洛根 你好
Yes, Logan, hi.
我当然没睡
No, of course I'm up.
谁会在凌晨四点睡觉啊
Who isn't up at 4:00 in the morning?
我当然记得你的冰康普茶
Oh, of course I remembered your ice-cold kombucha.
什么是康普茶
What is kombucha?
一定要有康普茶啊
Please have kombucha!
找到了 康普茶
Yes! Kombucha!
好了
Okay.
这是你梦想的工作
This is your dream job.
这是我的垫脚石
This is my stepping stone.
总有一天
And one day,
我也要在凌晨四点吵醒助手
I'm gonna wake assistants up at 4:00 in the morning
让她给我亲手送来这土黄色的...
and ask them to hand-deliver dirt-colored drinks made of...
酵母和细菌饮料
yeast and bacteria.
我们不能再这么见面了
We gotta stop meeting like this.
这并不好玩
This is not funny, okay?
你要知道我们差点就...
Do you understand how close we came to getting-- -
艾略特怎么没跟埃兰一起睡
Why isn't Elliot sleeping with Alan?
爸爸好爱你 小菠萝
Daddy loves you so much, sweet Pineapple!
幸好他没醒
Thank god he's out.
天呐 真不敢相信我们差点又被发现了
Oh, my god, I can't believe we almost got caught again.
但我们没有
But we weren't.
说不定下次就会了
Yeah, but we could be the next time.
还会有下次吗
There's gonna be a next time?
是啊
Yes!
不是
No!
或许可以来点手活...
I mean, maybe a little hand stuff--
不 都不行
No! Nothing! Okay?
我们需要帮助
We need help!
你终于来了
Okay, there you are.
-埃兰 我们有大♥麻♥烦了 -是的
- Alan, we have a huge problem. - Yeah.
你不能告诉任何人 尤其是索菲亚
And you can't tell anybody, especially Sofia.
我已经被艾略特的悲伤情绪弄得焦头烂额了
Well, my hands are beyond full with Elliot's grieving process.
但你让我们免费住在这 所以说吧
But you are letting us stay here for free, so talk to me.
我们做♥爱♥了
We're having sex.
你俩吗
Together?
我以为你们决定只做朋友
I thought you two decided to be just friends.
是 但我们的身体不干
Yeah, we did, but our parts didn't.
那问题在哪
So then what's the problem?
做得不爽吗
Is the sex bad?
不 很爽
No, it's good.
但要是我们继续做♥爱♥
Yeah, but if we keep doing it,
就会产生感情
it's gonna lead to a relationship,
你也看到了我俩谈恋爱的样子
and you saw what happens when we try that.
那就在你们有感情前停止做♥爱♥嘛
So, just stop the sex before you start having feelings.
可我们怎么知道哪次做♥爱♥后会有感情呢
Okay, but how are we gonna know which sex time that's gonna be?
你俩觉得在多少做次以后
Well, how many times do you two think you could do it
会产生感情
before all the emotions kick in?
-十一次 -一百次
-Um, 11? -A hundred?
一百次吗
A hundred?
我没那么容易动情
I have a lot of walls up.
还是保守点 十次吧
Let's just play it safe and go with 10.
差不多
That sounds fair.
重点是你们不能超过这个次数
But the important thing is you can't go over.
要我帮你们记录吗
Would you like me to keep track?
你们下次做完后可以短♥信♥我
You can text me right after you do it.
不用了
No.
敲门 谁想吃冰酸奶
Knock, knock! Who's up for fro-yo?
乔什 你付钱吗 我请客
Josh, will you pay? My treat.
那怎么能算你请客
How is that your treat?
因为我的积分卡可以免费吃第五个
My treat is that I get the fifth one free thanks to my punch card.
积分卡
A punch card.
-那是我的卡 你自己弄去 -好
- That's my card. Get your own. - Yeah.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表