剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
你发现你已经有三个小时
Do you realize it's been like three hours
没提到过她的名字了吗
since you mentioned her name?
天呐 凯莎
Oh, my god. Keisha.
你没说"菠萝"了
You didn't say "Pineapple"!
我也没有发疯
And I'm not in hysterics.
-你觉得是为什么 -你呢
- Why do you think? - Why do you think?
喝酒让我忘记悲伤吗
Drinking made me forget?
或者 你只是需要些时间消化
Or maybe you just needed a little time to process,
意识到凯莎和她家人正开心地住在农场里
to realize that Keisha's happy with her family on a farm.
还养了只鸸鹋
They have an emu.
那是种...羊吗
Which is a kind of... goat?
不会飞的鸟
Flightless bird.
不会飞的鸟听起来也挺有趣
Flightless bird sounds fun, too.
知道还有什么听起来有趣吗
You know what else sounds fun?
拆掉我们给凯莎买♥♥的秋千
Taking down the swing we bought for Keisha
换上我们自己用的吗
and putting up the one we bought for us?
他又回来了
He's back!
索菲亚
Sofia?
家里安全吗
Is it safe to be in here?
走廊里的老鼠看起来人挺好
Well, the rat in the hallway looked fine.
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
等等 你为什么要说对不起
Wait, why are you sorry?
因为你对我和乔什的事反应过度
Oh, because you overreacted about me and Josh
因为你被新工作折磨得要死
because you're overwhelmed about your new job
那份我从没问过你的工作吗
that I'm so sorry I never asked you about?
没关系 加比
No, it's okay, Gabi.
我知道一说到你和乔什
I know that when it comes to you and Josh,
你就会有些疯狂 对我也如此
you get a little crazy, and it happened to me too.
在这份新工作上 我得表现的很职业
You know, at this new job, I have to be so professional
压抑我的各种感情
and stuff all my feelings down,
我猜我是拿你和乔什的事在发泄
and I guess I just took it out on you and Josh.
感觉太爽了
It felt so good!
你可以随时朝我发泄
Aww. Well, listen, you can vent to me anytime.
你也能告诉我你和乔什的真♥相♥
Well, you can tell me the truth about you and Josh.
很好 因为还有一件事
Okay, good, because there's one more thing.
还记得你喜欢的那盏台灯吗
Um, do you remember that lamp that you love?
乔什打坏了
Josh broke it.
知道吗 现在我有了这份新工作
Well, you know, now that I have this new job,
或许可以从公♥司♥偷一盏
maybe I can steal one from work.
没错 好姑娘
Oh, there you go! That's my girl.
而且 积分卡这事你说得太对了
And listen, you were so right about this punch card.
很愚蠢 我知道我不该跟乔什睡觉
It's so stupid. I know I shouldn't be sleeping with Josh.
那会搞砸所有事 甚至是我俩
It messes everything up, even us.
所以你猜怎么着 它结束了
So, you know what? It ends right now.
你为我撕掉了你的性♥爱♥积分卡
You ripped up your sex punch card for me.
因为你是我最好的朋友
Mm-hmm. Because you are my best friend.
你也是我的
And you are mine.
说那么多积分卡
You know, all this punch card talk
都让我想吃冻酸奶了
makes me want some fro-yo.
好啊
Oh, okay.
那我请你吃 恭喜你当上了...
Well, my treat to congratulate you on your new job as...
-洛根·劳林斯的助理 -洛根·劳林斯的助理
- Assistant to Logan Rawlings. - Assistant to Logan Rawlings!
对
Yeah.
没错 这工作真酷
Yes! That is such a cool job!
知道吗 我好像忘拿钱包了
Um, you know what? I actually-- I think I forgot my wallet.
胶带在冰箱顶上
Scotch tape's on top of the fridge!
你最好了
You're the best!
看 亲爱的 这样分神多棒
See, sweetie? This is the perfect distraction.
你说得对
You're right.
我好多天都没为凯莎走哭了
Haven't cried about Keisha leaving in days.
没有任何事能取代她
And nothing will ever replace her,
但有另一个小姑娘去爱也很好
but it does help to have another little girl to love.
对不对 燕特尔
Isn't that right, Yentl?
芭芭拉·史翠珊1983年主演过同名角色
看 乔什送了礼物恭喜我们领养小狗
And look, Josh sent us a gift to congratulate us on the puppy.
天呐 是那瓶四千美元的红酒
Oh, my god, it's the $4,000 bottle of wine.
你知道我们该拿它怎么办
You know what we're gonna do with that.
-送别人 -送别人
- Re-gift. - Re-gift.
走吧 燕特尔
Come on, Yentl.
小狗 你听到了吗
Puppy, can you hear me?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表