剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
大家都过来 我要宣布一件事
Guys, gather round. I have an annonouncement to make.
你们都知道 我在研发一款新应用
As you know, I've been working on a new app.
叫做"自♥拍♥控制"
The app is called "Selfie-Control."
能用一种算法自动管理用户的照片
It automatically curates users' photos with an algorithm
让他们知道哪些能收到最多赞
to let them know which ones are gonna be most liked.
那很容易
Oh, that's easy.
任何你没穿上衣的照片
Any photo with you shirtless.
或者任何没你的照片
Or any photo with you not in it.
你们都知道 发布前我会有些紧张
As you know, I tend to get a little nervous before a launch,
所以我决定我需要
so I decided I need--
-按♥摩♥ -烤乳酪三明治
- A massage! - Grilled cheese!
来点大♥麻♥
Ooh, some weed!
每个大人物都有副手
Every great man has a sidekick.
蝙蝠侠有罗宾
Batman had Robin,
福尔摩斯有华生
Sherlock had Watson,
而我乔什·卡明斯基 有...
and I, Josh Kaminski, have--
我
Me!
兰道尔
Randall!
这是兰道尔 我的新助理
Meet Randall, my new assistant.
毕业于常青藤盟校 胸怀大志
He went to an Ivy League school and is destined for big things.
你们好啊 各位同事
Hello, fellow employees.
真希望我有时间社交
I wish I had time to socialize,
但我们该继续工作了
but we should really all get back to work.
他是认真的
Oh, he's serious.
时间很紧 乔什
Ticktock, Josh.
很高兴认识你
Great to meet you!
-幸会 -欢迎 他好古怪
- Pleasure! - Welcome! He's weird.
-非常古怪 -天啊
- Very. - Oh, my damn.
饥饿的青春
第四季 第六集
我不知道他们为什么在清洁产品上贴标签
I don't know why they put labels on these cleaning products
让你别使劲闻味道
telling you not to breathe in the fumes.
那可是最棒的部分
That's the best part.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-你在干什么 -丢乔什的垃圾
- What are you doing? - Taking out Josh's trash.
我昨天跟你说了 那是我的工作
I told you yesterday that that's my job.
别碰我的垃圾 不然老娘就要揍你了
Now, keep your hands off my trash before I beat your ass.
我想的 但作为乔什的助理
I would, but as Josh's assistant,
我不能让他在肮脏的环境里工作
I can't let him work in filth.
瞧瞧那家伙抢我的活干
Look at that guy doing my job for me.
我为什么讨厌他
Why do I hate him?
尤兰达 公♥寓♥里来了新人
Yolanda, it's a big change to have
是个很大的改变
somebody new in the apartment.
你记得我第一天过来的情景的
You remember my first day here.
不记得 我当时喝醉了
Hell no, I was drunk.
今天谁都不要跟我说话
No one talk to me today.
我得为乔什的新应用写一份新闻稿
I've got to get a press release out for Josh's new app.
我已经用你的电脑发送了
I already sent it from your computer.
你可以划掉这项任务了
So you can check that off your to-do list.
你去了我的办公室 开了我的电脑吗
You went on my computer, in my office?
严格说来 是乔什公♥寓♥里的电脑
Mm, technically, it's Josh's computer, in his penthouse,
而且他吩咐我这样做的
and he told me to do it,
所以我只是在做自己的工作
so... kind of just doing my job.
-还有我的 -还有我的
- And mine. - And mine.
各位 他只是想取悦乔什
You guys, he's just trying to impress Josh.
好吗 不是想抢你们的工作
Okay? He's not trying to take your jobs away.
停下
Stop.
这托盘交给我吧
I'll take that tray.
不许做烤乳酪三明治了
An, um, no more grilled cheese.
这里是顶层公♥寓♥ 不是拖车公园
This is a penthouse, not a trailer park.
各位
You guys!
兰道尔刚刚禁了我的菜
Randall just totally cook-blocked me.
我们得赶走他
We've got to get rid of him.
相信我 我了解这种捣鼓数据的人
Trust me, I know these number-crunching types.
他说服乔什不需要一个全职公♥关♥
It's only a matter of time before he convinces Josh,
只是时间问题
he doesn't need a full-time publicist.
-或者管家 -或者私人厨师
- Or a housekeeper. - Or a personal chef.
谁要一周来五天的私人厨师啊
Who the hell needs a personal chef five days a week?
天啊 我们要怎么办
Oh, my God, what are we gonna do?
我知道
I got it.
如果乔什看见你和兰道尔之间的火花
If Josh sees sparks between you and Randall,
就会炒了他
he'll get rid of him.
《珍爱人生》说得对
Precious is right.
该片由加布蕾·丝迪贝主演
我敢打赌如果你在乔什面前跟兰道尔调情
I bet if you flirt with Randall right in front of Josh,
他会很嫉妒 然后炒掉他
he'll get so jelly he'll fire him.
我不确定啦
I don't know, you guys.
我刚回来工作
I mean, I'm just back to work here.
乔什和我终于是朋友了
Josh and I are finally friends.
我可不想毁了它
I don't know if I want to jeopardize it.
真令人惊讶
What a surprise.
在洗衣间里浪费光阴
Lollygagging in the laundry room.
加比 乔什五分钟前就要了沙冰
Gabi, Josh has been asking for his smoothie for five minutes.
知道吗 我做好了
You know what? I got it.
我加入
I'm in.
你看起来像是个高大上的妓♥女♥
You look like a fancy prostitute.
肯定是有约会了吧
You must have a date.
而且对方是乔什的新助理
And it's Josh's new assistant.
他约你出去的吗
He asked you out?
不是 是我约的他
Uh, no, I asked him.
你知道男人有多害羞
You know how shy guys are.
你得更主动
You gotta be a little more forward,
笑得更多更大声
smile more, laugh harder.
如果那不管用的话
And, you know, when that doesn't work,
你就壁咚他 约他出去
you just corner them and ask them out.
也许我能把这些写进文章里
Oh, maybe I can weave this into my article.
什么文章
Oh, what article?
我在为情感博客"公告和鬼影"
Well, I'm writing a freelance dating article
写一篇自♥由♥投稿的约会文章
for that relationship blog called "Posting and Ghosting."
但你没在约会啊 你是单身
But you're not dating, you're all alone.
我知道 我打算瞎编
Yeah, I know. I'm just gonna make it up.
这就是新闻业 加比
It's called journalism, Gabi.
又来了
It's starting again.
这音乐太吵了 我没法思考
I cannot think with this blaring music.
关掉 关掉 关掉
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
我们家有扫帚吗
We have a broom?
够了
That's it.
你放音乐 小索给你打节拍[揍你]
You bring the music, Lil' So-So's gonna bring the beat.
好啊 亲爱的
Hello, luv.
扫帚不错
Nice broom.
谢谢 我是来...
Thanks. I came here to--
让你神魂颠倒的
Sweep you off your feet.
真是松了口气
What a relief.
我还以为你是来抱怨我的音乐的
I thought you might be here to complain about my music.
倒不如说是我这要求低的
More like complain that it's not loud enough
单身无病姑娘
for this single, low-maintenance,
抱怨音乐声不够大吧
totally disease-free girl to hear.
是我的乐队啦 我们刚从英国搬来
It's my band. We just moved here from the UK.
既然我初来乍到
Since I'm new in town,
明天带我去四处转转怎么样
how about showing me around tomorrow?
什么时候
Around when?
八点左右
Around eight?
到时候见
See you then.
再见 伙计
Cheers, mate.
我们不是伙计 只是约会
Not that we're mating, just dating.
是约会吗 八点见
Are we dating? See you at eight!
她来了
There she is.
你跟兰道尔的约会怎么样
How was your date with Randall?
看她的蒙羞之步不就知道了
Well, she's doing the walk of shame in that outfit.
约炮后第二天没换衣服头发蓬乱的溜走
我昨天穿的不是这套衣服
These aren't the same clothes I wore yesterday.
我知道 但你还是应该羞耻
I know, you should still be ashamed.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表