剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
不 我没说
No, I didn't.
你说了 你管凯莎叫我们的女儿
Yes, you did. You called Keisha our daughter.
你喜欢她
You like her.
喜欢她吗 我的肠子都搅在一起了
Like her? I've got such a knot in my stomach,
我吃不下 喘不过气 她折磨死我了
I can barely eat. I can't breathe. She's killing me!
这叫做担心 艾略特
It's called worry, Elliot.
这就是我想要个孩子的原因
This is exactly why I wanted to bring a child into our lives.
即使你为他们担心 也是幸福的
They make everything better even when they worry you sick.
反正我不喜欢 她要是出了什么事
Well, I don't like it. If anything happens to her--
你们俩振作点 我没事 我就在这儿
Get a grip, you two. I'm fine. I'm right here!
-我的天 -你怎么在这儿
- Oh my god-- - What are you doing here?
我只是在这儿等公交 好去看我妈妈
I was just here waiting for the bus so I could see my mom.
-你没事吧 -我等公交的时候
- Are you okay? - Yeah, while I was waiting
用乔什的钱买♥♥了一堆刮刮乐
I bought a bunch of scratchers with Josh's cash.
在角落里刮呢
I was doing them in the corner.
我们得给她洗胃
We have to get her stomach pumped!
刮刮乐是彩票
Those are lottery tickets!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
你急死我们了 你不能就这样离开
You had us worried sick. You can't just go running off like that.
我还以为你们不在乎
Yeah, well, I didn't think you cared.
我也这么以为
Neither did I.
我以为你不想和我待在一起
I didn't think you wanted me around.
我也这么以为
Neither did I!
但他在乎 我也在乎
But he does, and so do I!
听着 宝贝
And listen, sweetie,
如果你想见妈妈 我们会带你去的
if you wanna go see your mom, we'll take you.
真的吗
Seriously?
对 所以把那假身份证给我
Yeah. So hand over that fake I.D.
什么假... 好吧
What fake-- Fine!
"碧昂斯·蕾哈娜"吗
Beyoncé Rihanna?
我很抱歉让你觉得我不想要你
Look, I'm sorry I made it seem like I didn't want you around.
只是...
It's just...
我从来没有过女儿
I've never had a daughter before.
我以前也没有过两个爸爸
Yeah, well, I've never had two dads before.
她管我们叫"爸爸"
Aw, she called us "Dads"!
我才没有
No, I didn't.
你叫了
Yes, you did.
你喜欢我们 你想抱抱我们
You like us. And you wanna hug us.
随便吧
Whatever.
这是同意的意思
That means yes!
-我找不到她 -我也找不到
- I couldn't find her. - Me neither.
天啊 她在那儿
Oh my God. There she is.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
看来他们相处的不错
It looks like they have it under control.
看看他们 终于成了一家人
Look at them! Finally coming together as a family.
如果我没给她讲我妈妈的故事
Yeah, and you know, none of this would've happened
告诉她去哪儿弄假身份证
if I hadn't told her about my mom,
这些就都不会发生
and told her where to get a fake I.D.
别忘了我才是给她现金的人
Don't forget I'm the one that gave her all that cash!
我们会是很棒的父母
We're gonna be great parents.
没错
Yeah, we are.
我为他们点的所有东西付款
I'd like to pay for everything they're having.
要确保那孩子知道 是乔什叔叔付的钱
And be sure to let the kid know, it's from Uncle Joshy.
你坐过热气球吗
So you ever been in a hot air balloon?
不要
Pass.
有花 谁给的
Flowers. Who are they from?
-彼得 -我不想要
- Peter. - Don't want'em.
你告诉我他那晚的所作所为之后
After you told me how he acted that night,
我唯一希望醉倒在我家沙发上的人是尤兰达
the only person I want drunkenly passing out on the couch is Yolanda.
其实 这些是给我的
Actually, these are for me
感谢我帮他写的那篇评论
for writing that review for him.
他应该送个女佣来收拾他毁掉的卫生间
He should have sent a maid for what he did to our bathroom.
天啊 加比
Oh my God. Gabi...
他的编辑觉得我写得很好
his editor thought the article was so good,
彼得给我要到了个临时工作
Peter got me a gig!
我要给一个独♥立♥音乐博客写文章了
I'm writing an article for an indie music blog!
这些是票 我真不敢相信
Here are the tickets! I can't believe it!
现在我是牛掰的音乐记者了
Now I'm the cool music journalist!
太棒了 看看你 你会写文章
That's so great, look at you, with your words!
是啊 那篇评论我写得很开心
I know! And I had so much fun writing that review.
结果发现 我做这个真的在行
And turns out... I'm really good at it!
索菲亚 也许这是你的天赋
Sofia, maybe this is your thing!
-天啊 我有天赋 -你有天赋
- Oh my God! I have a thing! - You have a thing!
-我有天赋 -你是作家
- I have a thing! - You're a writer!
谁会想到呢
Who knew?
我妈妈知道
My mom!
加比 你猜怎么着
You know what, Gabi?
也许你妈妈不是将你指向你的真命天子
Maybe your mom wasn't leading you to your soul mate.
而是想让我找到我的兴趣
Maybe she was leading me to my passion.
这太棒了
That's so sweet.
妈妈 我还单着呢
Still single down here, Mom!
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表