剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
No. You know, it actually feels good
身边能有个人聊天
to have someone to talk to right now.
还能一起去澳大利亚
And someone to see Australia with.
乔什 你在加比的事情上太伤神了
Josh, you've been so consumed with this Gabi situation,
你需要一场我们心理医生说的"情感休假"
you need what we therapists call "An emotional vacation."
我喜欢休假
I like vacations.
很好 所以也许等数创奖结束后
Great. So, maybe after the DINGO awards,
我们可以去参观悉尼歌♥剧院
we can visit the Sydney Opera House,
在墨尔本泡吧
hit up a few bars in Melbourne,
在大堡礁旁疯狂做♥爱♥
and make passionate love beside the Great Barrier Reef.
你说什么
What's that now?
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
这也是情感休假的一部分
It's all a part of the emotional vacation.
你得放声大笑 释放自己
You gotta laugh, let loose,
跟我造个人
put a baby in me.
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
真有趣
This is fun.
那就是他俩
There they are.
右边第一排两个座 她看过来了
First two seats on the righ-ay-ay-- She's looking over here!
加比穿这件T恤多可爱啊
Aww, look how cute that T-shirt is on Gabi.
加比...太贫了我 一直都在说话
Gabi-- Gabby me! I can't stop talking.
没发现你眼睛这么蓝 我的什么颜色
I never noticed how blue your eyes are. What color are mine?
红色 跟魔鬼一样
Red, like the devil.
一级棒
Maui wowie!
天呐
Oh, my God.
对啊 他们真给力
Right, they went all out.
用花摆了你们的名字
They wrote your names in flowers.
真差劲 我不喜欢
So lame, I hate it.
这儿还有情侣人鱼沙滩浴巾
Look, they have his and her merman/mermaid beach towels.
阿曼达选的高级人鱼蜜月套餐
Amanda picked the deluxe mer-marriage package.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
好了
Oh, okay.
我明白 好吗
Listen, I get it, all right?
她对你的伤害不可原谅
What she did to you was unforgivable.
你向她求婚 她答应了
You ask her to marry you, and she says yes,
但是她却把你晾在婚礼圣坛上等她
and then she leaves you standing at the altar waiting for her
就因为她突然无法承诺
because all of a sudden, she can't commit,
然后她吻了她的心理医生
and then she kisses her therapist,
还跟她飞去了澳大利亚
and she flies with her to Australia!
我受够了 去他的阿曼达
You know what, I've had it! Screw Amanda!
-阿曼达吗 -不
-Amanda? -No...
乔什
Josh.
天啊 这儿还有水上摩托
Oh my God, they have Jet Skis.
我喜欢水上摩托
I like Jet Skis.
还有泳池和岸边餐吧
And a pool with a swim-up snack bar.
岸边餐吧
A swim-up snack bar?
我一直想穿着比基尼
You know, I have always wanted to order
点帕尼尼和马提尼
a panini and a martini in a bikini.
这只是个开始 还有一大堆好玩的
That's just the beginning. They have tons of stuff.
浮潜 帆伞
Snorkeling, parasailing,
海豚共游
swimming with dolphins.
听上去好有趣
That sounds like so much fun.
但你知道什么更有趣吗
But do you know what sounds like even more fun?
我们边玩这些边拍照
Taking pictures of us doing those things.
拍一大堆复仇照片
Revenge pictures. Tons of 'em.
等我们发到照片分享 阿曼达看见了
And when we post them on Instagram, and Amanda sees them,
她会甩掉朗兹医生 哭着爬回来
she's gonna dump Dr. Rounds, and come crawling back!
现在就拍
Let's do one right now.
茄子
Cheese.
我得承认 我喜欢这条草裙
I've got to say, I love this grass skirt.
很透风
It's very breezy.
你穿着它的照片已经有100个赞了
And the picture of you in it already has 100 likes on Instagram.
但是我觉得可能是因为
But I think that's probably just because
你不知道该穿内♥裤♥
you didn't know you were supposed to wear underwear.
我现在知道了 多亏了那只海鸥
I know now. Thanks to that seagull.
来点什么喝的吗 我的新娘
Need anything from the bar, my bride?
就来点既复古又新潮
Oh, just something old, something new,
既是混合又是蓝色的东西
something blended, and something blue.
什么
What?
一杯玛格丽塔
A margarita.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我的错 夏威夷加比
Oh, my bad, Hawaiian Gabi.
尤兰达 是我
Yolanda, it's me.
你还知道我名字
And you know my name.
看来这酒没我想的淡
Maybe these aren't as watered down as I thought.
不 尤兰达 真的是我 加比
No, Yolanda, it's really me, it's Gabi.
姑娘 你好啊
Girl, Alo-hey!
你来夏威夷干嘛 还跟我住同一间酒店
What the hell are you doing in Hawaii at the same resort as me?
我本来想在乔什去澳大利亚的航♥班♥上给他个惊喜
Oh, well, I went to go surprise Josh on his flight to Australia,
结果他跟他的心理医生在飞机上
but he was on the plane with his therapist,
所以我打给索菲亚 破口大骂
so I called Sofia, and I bawled my eyes out,
然后我遇上了这家伙
and then I met this guy
他的未婚妻把他晾在圣坛上
whose fiancée left him at the altar,
所以他让我假装他妻子
so he asked me to be his fake wife
因为这个地方只让情侣入住
because this place is couples only,
结果真的很好玩
and it's turning out to be really fun.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
埃兰 艾略特和我本想合租度假屋
Well, Alan, Elliot, and I went splitsies on a vacation rental,
结果那里太烂 所以我们来到这里
but it turned out to be a bust, so we ended up here,
但他们只接受情侣
but they only take couples,
所以埃兰 艾略特和我假扮成三人情侣
so Alan, Elliot, and I are pretending to be a thrupple!
干杯[撅起屁♥股♥]
Well, bottoms up.
那是艾略特干的事
That's Elliot's job.
乔什 你好上相
Josh, you are one photogenic man!
有什么办法呢 照相机就是爱我
Yeah, what can I say? The camera does love me.
我也爱
I do, too.
我最爱照相了
Love taking pictures.
说"数创奖"
Say "DINGO."
数创奖
DINGO!
你真该把这些照片发上网
Seriously, you should post these photos.
我不知道 这样不会显得傲娇吗
I don't know. Isn't that a little egotistical?
好吧 也就一点点
Okay, maybe just a few.
加比最近好像发了不少照片
Looks like Gabi's been posting a lot lately.
和一个男的 那男的是谁
With some guy. Who is this guy?
这像不像夏威夷 是不是夏威夷
Does that look like Hawaii? Is that Hawaii?
那是和她一起下飞机的男人
Oh, that's the guy I saw her get off the plane with.
这小美女真不浪费时间
Little Miss Thing doesn't waste time, does she?
加比在我们坐的那架飞机上吗
Gabi was on our plane? The plane that we were on?
或者是个和她很像的人
Or someone that looked like her.
是不是她 有可能是她
Was it her? It might have been her.
大概是她
Could have been her...
就是她
It was her.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我们都计划好那么多
Because it was after you and I had made all those plans
一起玩的事了
to hang out together.
加比在我们的飞机上 她为什么...
Gabi was on my plane. Why would she be--
天啊
Oh, my God.
她是来找我的
She came to find me.
她一定是想...
She must have wanted to--
天啊 她是来原谅我的
Oh my God, she came to forgive me!
那她怎么就走... 天啊
Wait, why did she leave without-- Oh, my God!
她肯定看到我们了
She must have seen us.
真不敢相信你什么都没告诉我
I can't believe you didn't say anything to me.
乔什 对不起
Josh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你说你想离开她休个假的
You said you wanted a vacation from her.
不 不
No, no, no.
是你说我想离开她休假 我想要她
You said I wanted a vacation from her. I want her.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
"我想要她" 治疗是不是有了进展
"I want her." Did I just have a breakthrough?
我觉得我有了进展
I think I just had a breakthrough.
我终于准备好和加比在一起了
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表