剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我没开玩笑
Seriously!
外面好像有东西
I think there's something out there.
就是睡眠机而已
It's just the sleep machine.
那是加勒比海风的声音吗
Does that sound like Caribbean Breeze to you?
机器关了
It's off.
听
Listen.
看到没 和你说了 快睡觉
See? I told you. Now go back to sleep.
-我的天 -那是什么声音
- my damn! - What the hell is that?
是山羊吸血鬼
It's a chupacabra!
我们要死了 要死了
We're gonna die, we're gonna die!
我为之前对你说的坏话道歉
I'm sorry for every bad thing I've ever said to you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too!
抓他 抓他 放我走 抓他吧
Get him! Get him! Let me live! Get him!
乔什 他怎么大半夜...
Josh? Why is he calling at--
乔什
Josh.
怎么了
What's up?
我阳台上为什么有头猪
Why is there a pig on my terrace?
是你说我可以放在那的
Because you said I could put him there.
什么 等等 我什么时候说过
What? Wait, when did I say that?
就今晚
Tonight.
我在你睡觉时去了你办公室
I went to your office when you were sleeping,
我问了你 你同意了
and I asked you, and you said yes.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我睡觉时的同意不算数
A "Yes" when I'm asleep does not count.
不算吗
It doesn't?
就让它在你那待一晚 好吗
you just gotta let him stay there overnight. Okay?
明早你把它放到餐厅就好
And then tomorrow, you gotta drop him off at the diner.
如果索菲亚发现这事
If Sofia finds out what I did,
她会戳穿我的
she's gonna walk in right now.
加比 谁凌晨三点给你打电♥话♥啊
Gabi, who the hell is calling you at 3:00 in the morning?
不 方西先生
No, Mr. Fancy,
我不要去"方西城"的单程票
I do not want a one-way ticket to Fancy Town!
晚安
Good night!
真是猪猡
what a pig.
谁说不是呢
You have no idea.
你好 我是方西餐厅的加比
Hi, this is Gabi from Fancy's Diner.
我打来只是想问问
I'm just calling to check to see
领猪人在来领猪的路上了吗
if the pig picker-upper is on his way to pick up the pig?
什么
Pardon?
太棒了
Perfect.
加比
Gabi!
乔什 谢谢你把猪带来
Josh! Thanks for bringing the pig here.
听着 我真的真的很抱歉
listen, again, I'm really, really sorry.
这话留着对尤兰达和艾略特说吧
save it for Yolanda and Elliot.
你把他们吓尿了
You scared the crap out of 'em.
这倒提醒了我
Which reminds me,
你得找专业人士来清理他们的帐篷
you have to have their tent professionally cleaned.
我的天
Oh. My. God.
索菲亚 你在这做什么
Sofia, what are you doing here?
我不是把你调到夜班了吗
I switched you to the night shift.
所以我才要来
that is exactly why I'm here.
我就知道有问题
I knew something was up.
你调了我的班 核了账
You changing my shift, balancing the till,
变得这么聪明
being smart.
账目是我核的
I balanced the till!
当然了 他一直在帮你
Of course! He's been helping you!
这是最后一次 我走了
not anymore. I'm out of here.
再见
Bye!
这里为什么会有一头猪
Okay, I just can't figure out why the pig is here.
看来你也没有聪明到...
I guess you're just not as smart as--
批发订单
The bulk order.
你想在培根肉上省点钱
You tried to save money ordering bacon,
然后你订了一头猪
and you ordered a pig.
你终于承认我才是经理的料了吧
Are you finally ready to admit that I should be manager?
早上好 各位
Good morning, everybody!
好吧 你是经理了
Fine. You're the manager.
什么 不 你得把这头猪弄走
What? No, you gotta get this pig out of here.
不不 你来弄走
No, no, you gotta get this pig out of here.
-你是经理 -你得帮我
- You're the manager. - You have to help me
要是他来后面看到我们三个
because if he comes back here and sees the three of us,
-我俩都会被炒了 -好吧
- we're going to get fired. - Okay, fine.
它怎么躺下了
Why is it lying down?
它肚子里面怎么出来个小蹄子
Why is there a little hoof coming out of its--
我的天 它怀孕了
Oh, my god, it's pregnant!
它正在生小猪
It's giving birth right now!
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道怎么接生小猪
I don't know how to deliver a piglet.
我也不会
neither do I.
但我知道怎么拖住方西先生
But I do know how to distract Mr. Fancy.
早上好 方西先生
Good morning, Mr. Fancy.
我能为你做点早饭吗 你好像饿了
Can I cook you a little breakfast? You look hungry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要是继续保持
You keep this up,
马上就能找到干爹了
you'll find yourself a sugar daddy in no time.
来点鸡蛋吧
Let's have those eggs, okay?
再加点培根
With extra bacon.
素培根可以吗
Can it be veggie bacon?
前两个顺利出来了
The first two piglets came out fine,
但第三个卡住了 猪妈妈很痛苦
but the third one's stuck and the mom is in pain.
索菲亚
Sofia...
我们得找个成年人
I think we need to call an adult.
近在眼前
We got one.
怎么会有一头猪在我餐厅
What the hell is a pig doing in my diner?
它在生宝宝
it's having babies.
还出问题了
And something's wrong!
这里有医生吗
Are there any doctors in the house?
谁知道怎么给猪接生
Who know how to deliver a pig?
我是在爱荷华的农场长大的
I grew up on a farm in Iowa!
我家有好几亩地
We had a few acres.
养着鸡 还有猪...
Chickens, pigs--
我不想听你的人生故事 好吗
I don't want to hear your whole life story, okay?
-快进去 -好的
- Just get in there. - Sure.
-走吧 -走
- Okay? - Okay.
小屁♥股♥真不错
Nice keister.
这头猪是违法的
This pig is in breach!
是啊 而且它怀孕了
Yeah, and she's pregnant.
这里怎么回事
what's going on here?
你送来的猪在生小猪
the pig you delivered is delivering.
你怎么能给我们一头怀孕的猪
How could you send us a pregnant pig?
不好意思 我们刚换了新经理
Sorry about that. We just hired a new manager.
-啥都别说了 -这就说得通了
- Say no more. - that explains it.
姑娘们 这位适龄妇女能摆平
Girls, this age-appropriate woman has it covered.
叫客人们回家
So, send the customers home
餐厅歇业
and close the diner.
好的 那我们什么时候再回来
Okay, great. When do you want us to come back?
永远别回来
How's never?
我不想再见到你们了
I don't want to see you again.
除非是在阅后即焚上
Unless it's on Snapchat.
快走吧
Out you go.
不敢相信方西先生把我们炒了
Can't believe Mr. Fancy fired us.
真的吗
Really?
我们违反了公共卫生法
Violated sanitation laws,
把一只活的动物带进饭店
brought a live animal to a restaurant,
吓到了客人 把厨房♥弄得一团糟
freaked out the customers, and ruined the kitchen.
我们这次真的搞砸了
Yeah, we really screwed up.
"我们"吗
We?
好吧 你
Okay, fine. You.
如果不是你让我觉得自己像个傻帽
None of this would have happened
这些都不会发生
if you hadn't made me feel so stupid.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表