剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
Then talk fast.
没错 我假装被抢了
Fine, I faked getting mugged.
为什么
Why?
你说呢 为了钱啊
Why do you think? Money.
这个新应用会让有些人赚很多钱
This new app is gonna make someone very rich.
特别是我
Especially me.
我逼走你们三个 赢得乔什的信任
I froze you three out and earned Josh's trust
他把闪存盘给了我
and he let me take that drive.
然后我拷贝下来给我的搭档 他再把它卖♥♥了
Then I cloned it, gave it to my partners, who are gonna sell it.
我就终于有钱搬出我父母家地下室了
Finally, I can afford to move out of my parents' basement.
搬你个头 贱♥人♥
The hell you can, bitch!
我根本就不信任你
I didn't trust you.
所以在乔什给你闪存盘之前
So before Josh gave you the flash drive,
我就掉了包
I switched it.
我给你的那个闪存盘里是我的蜜月照
The drive I gave you had my honeymoon photos on it.
我也不信任他
I didn't trust him either.
所以我就换成了我的
So I switched out the flash drive
《贝瑞精选集》闪存盘
for my Best of the Barrys flash drive.
吉布 怀特 马尼洛
Gibb, White, Manilow.
天啊 我们都做了一样的事情
Oh, my God. We all did the same thing.
你也有《贝瑞精选集》闪存盘吗
You have a Best of the Barrys flash drive too?
不 我没有闪存盘
No, No. I didn't have my own flash drive,
所以就进了乔什的办公室
so I went into Josh's office
在他柜子最下面的抽屉里找到一个新的
and I found a new one in the bottom drawer of his cabinet.
所以兰道尔卖♥♥掉的那个
So the one that Randall sold
是个全新的空白闪存盘
was just a brand-new, blank flash drive.
太棒了
Yeah.
我真不敢相信我被一群业余的
I can't believe I've been busted by the most unprofessional,
互相依赖 性骚扰别人
codependent, sexual-harassing,
酗酒成性的废物们给耍了
binge-drinking losers I've ever seen.
我不玩了
I'm out!
你忘了"给地板打蜡的"
You forgot "Floor waxing."
看 如果不是你逼我♥干♥活
See, if you didn't make me do my job,
地板还会像以前一样黏糊糊的
the floor would be sticky like it usually is.
兰道尔为什么躺在地上
Why is Randall on the floor?
因为他是个奸细
Because he was a spy.
他的黑眼圈是假的 看
His black eye was fake. See?
他还承认了把闪存盘给他的搭档去卖♥♥掉
And he admitted giving a flash drive to his partners to sell.
然后他本想逃跑 结果摔在了地上
And then he tried to run and slipped on the floor.
我每天都擦的地板
Which I clean on a daily basis.
可真松了口气
Well, that is a relief.
我真是太聪明了
God, I'm smart.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我之前什么都没说
Well, look, I didn't want to say anything earlier
是因为不想伤他的心
because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
但你们觉得我会相信一个
But do you think I'm gonna trust a guy
才为我工作一个星期的人
who's worked for me for one week
把自己开♥发♥六个月的应用交给他吗
with an app I've been developing for six months?
没门
No way.
我把闪存盘换了 给了他个假的
I switched the drives. I gave him a fake one.
我把真的闪存盘藏在了
The real one I hid for safekeeping
我柜子最下面的抽屉里
in the bottom drawer of my cabinet.
你...柜子左手边的那个抽屉吗
Your, uh... cabinet drawer on the left-hand side?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. Why? Why do you know that?
你没动那个闪存盘吧
You didn't touch that drive, did you?
没有 当然没有
No! Of course not.
我们怎么会进你的私人办公室
Like any of us would go into your private office
乱动你的东西呢
and touch your stuff.
你知道我想吃什么吗
Hey, uh... do you know what I'm craving?
粉红莓冻酸奶
Pinkberry.
我听说硅谷有一家不错
I hear there's a good one in Silicon Valley.
我们现在就去吧
Let's go there now.
他们发了我的约会文章
They posted my dating article by the way.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
-谢谢 -那文章是讲什么的
- Thanks. - What's it about?
好吧
Okay.
这有点尴尬 但是...
This is a little embarrassing, but, uh...
你还记得你问我
Do you remember when you were asking me
要不要打手鼓吗
about playing the tambourine?
我当时还以为你说的是...
Well, I actually thought you were talking about, um...
天啊 不是吧
God, no!
我是个浪漫的人 不是变♥态♥
I'm a romantic, I'm not a pervert.
天啊 我也是 我很浪漫的
Oh, my God. Me too. Romantic all the way.
说到这里
Well, speaking of which,
你想不想冲进卧室
what do you say we scamper off to the bedroom with...
带着这个
with this?
你想来一场烛光嘿♥咻♥吗
You want to make love by candlelight?
不 亲爱的 我想让你点着这蜡烛
No, darling. I want you to light this
把蜡油滴到我的乳♥头♥上
and then drip the hot wax all over my nipples.
你的乳♥头♥ 对吗
Your nipples, right?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表