剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
加比从我来这以后 一直奇奇怪怪
Gabi was acting strange ever since I got here.
蜘蛛才不会骑在蛇背上
Spiders don't ride on the backs of snakes!
亚当说照片分享上那些
You know, Adam said those Instagram photos
他们玩乐的照片
of them doing fun things
只是为了让我们吃醋 但是...
was just to make us jealous, but...
或许当我们一起玩乐时
Maybe when we were doing all those fun things together,
只是陷进气氛里了
we just got caught up in the moment.
或者 还有一个解释 这是命运
Or, alternative theory, maybe it was fate.
我们上了同一架飞机
Us being on that plane together,
乔什吻了那个医生
Josh kissing that doctor,
你想要离开 又被迫因为飓风
you trying to leave and then being forced to come back
回到酒店
because of the hurricane.
你知道我们下杯该点什么酒吗
Oh, you know what drink we should order next?
飓风
Hurricane.
看到没 加比
See, Gabi?
我们有默契
We have something special.
或许我们是命中注定的一对
Maybe we were meant to be together.
不 我和乔什才是命中注定
No, I'm meant to be with Josh.
我以为我和加比是命中注定
I thought I was meant to be with Gabi.
我以为我和亚当是命中注定
I thought I was meant to be with Adam.
真的吗
Really?
那你为什么在圣坛上甩了他
Why'd you ditch him at the altar?
那你为什么吻你的心理医生
Why'd you kiss your therapist?
对 亚当告诉我了
Yeah, Adam told me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你说得对
You're right.
我们都是烂人
We are horrible people.
你知道我希望什么吗
You know what I wish?
我只希望事情能回到原来那样
I just wish things would go back to the way they were,
当我和乔什互相喜欢的时候
when I liked Josh and he liked me,
一切都那么简单
and everything was simple.
-加比 -乔什
- Gabi? - Josh?
我是个笨蛋
I've been an idiot.
谢天谢地你明白了
Oh, thank God you realized it!
艾略特 别想了
Elliot, let it go.
我们都犯过错误
We all made mistakes out there.
埃兰没救你
Alan didn't save you.
我居然救了
And I did.
埃兰一直说他以为我就在后面
Alan keeps claiming that he thought I was right behind him.
相信我 我在后面时 他会知道
Trust me, he knows when I'm behind him.
这不是我的此生挚爱吗
There's the love of my life!
艾略特 拜托
Elliot, please.
-我们需要聊聊发生的事 -尤兰达
- We need to talk about what happened. - Yolanda...
你听见什么没 像是丢下你去死的人
did you hear something... like the whiny voice of someone
发出的牢骚声
who left you to die?
艾略特 这太荒唐了
Elliot, this is ridiculous.
你真准备蜜月剩下的时间都不睬我吗
Are you really gonna ignore me the whole rest of our honeymoon?
真成熟啊 艾略特
Oh, that's real mature, Elliot.
当我们结婚时 我们许下过誓言
You know, when we got married, we promised each other
会坦诚交流
we would always communicate.
现在你还玩起猜谜了吗
Oh, so now we're playing charades?
我让你恶心吗
I make you nauseous?
我告诉你吧
Well, let me tell you something.
我从这件事发生以后就难受得不行
I have been so sick since this whole thing happened,
什么也吃不下
I have not been able to eat.
除了那个烟熏三文鱼贝果
With the exception of that smoked fish on a bagel!
妈呀 他是噎住了吗
Oh, my damn, is he choking?
天呐 怎么回事
Oh, my God, what's happening?
尤兰达
Oh, Yolanda.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
又一次
Again.
真谢谢你了 尤兰达
Thanks a lot, Yolanda.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我母性本能爆发
It's my maternal instincts.
如果我看见噎住的小宝宝 我得帮忙
If I see a fat, little baby choking, I gotta help.
我们终于能在一起了
Finally we get to be together.
就我们两人
Just the two of us alone.
没人打扰 没有亚当
No interruptions, no Adam.
只有我们俩 在夏威夷
Just you and me in Hawaii,
最有魔力的...
the most magical--
-乔什 -干什么
- Josh? - Yes?
还记得我说我想慢慢来吗
Do you remember when I told you I wanted you to take it slow?
-是 -忘了吧
- Yeah. - Don't.
各位爱侣请注意
Attention, lovers,
热带风暴奥莉薇娅已升级成为飓风
tropical storm Olivia has been upgraded to a hurricane.
请尽快前往大厅
Please immediately come down to the lobby
领♥取♥应急装备 以防电力中断
and pick up an emergency kit in case of a power outage.
知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking?
我该去拿套装备
I should get us a kit.
真的吗 现在吗
Seriously? Right now?
加比 我在两种原始冲动中挣扎了很久
Gabi, I am wrestling with two very primal urges,
生存以毫厘之差险胜 我去去就来
and survival is winning by a hair. I'll be right back.
加比 是我 亚当
Gabi, it's me! Adam!
亚当
Adam!
你怎么在外面 正在刮飓风呢
What are you doing out there? There's a hurricane outside!
是 我知道 让我进去
Yeah, I know. Let me in!
不 回你自己房♥间去
No, go to your own room!
我回不去
I can't!
我想跟阿曼达和好 她却对我大喊大叫
I tried to make up with Amanda, but she just screamed at me
把我锁在了阳台上
and locked me out on the terrace!
好吧
Okay.
听着 我很抱歉你和阿曼达的事
Listen, I am really sorry about you and Amanda,
但现在真不是时候 好吗
but this is a really bad time, okay?
乔什随时都会回来
Josh is gonna be back any second!
我知道 但我冷死了
I get it, but I'm freezing!
能给我一件毛绒浴袍吗
Can I have maybe one of those plush robes?
给 现在走吧
Here. Okay, now go.
走走走走走
Go, go, go, go go, go, go, go.
别走别走别走
Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay, stay!
躲到床底下去
Get under the bed! Get under the bed!
你速度真快
Wow, you are so fast.
我今晚只会快这一次
That is the only time you'll be saying that tonight.
我们到哪里了
Now where were we?
到哪里 对 到哪里
Where were we? Yes, where were we?
等等
Um-- hey, hey, wait a minute!
你只拿了一套装备吗
You only got one kit?
对 每个房♥间一套
Yeah, it's one kit per room.
是 但如果那套装备出意外了呢
Yeah, but, uh, what if something happens to that kit?
我们...我们不需要一套备用吗
Don't we-- don't we need a backup kit?
再去拿套备用装备
Go get a backup kit.
加比 你刚才都不想要装备
Gabi, you didn't even want a kit.
我当然想了
Of course I did!
谁不喜欢装备呢
Who-- who doesn't love kits?
我爱死装备了
I love kits!
一直都想要装备
I have always wanted kits.
我至少想要两套装备
I want at least two kits.
知道吗 我还想要全套装备呢
You know what? I'm even looking forward to grand kits.
怎么回事
What's happening?
亚当在床底下
Adam's under the bed.
什么
What?
不 他不在
No, he's not.
不在吗
He's not?
不在 他去哪儿了
He's not. Where did he go?
我在这里
I'm right here.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait, what-- what is going on?
-他和阿曼达... -阿曼达跟我吵架了
- Okay, listen, he got in a fight... - Amanda and I had a fight...
我看到他在阳台上
and I saw him on the terrace...
我不知道该去哪里 所以...
I didn't know where else to go, so I--
住嘴
Stop!
乔什 我发誓这是清白的
Josh, I swear it was all innocent.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表