剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
我在为吉娅达工作
I'm working for Giada.
我觉得好像是你
It sounds like you're the one
不想让我去
who may have a problem with me coming.
不想 什么
Problem? What?
我才没有
I don't have a problem!
我之所以给你打电♥话♥
Whole reason for me to--
就是为了叫你来
call you is to get you to come.
太好了 我会来的
Great. I'm coming.
太好了 到时候见
Great. Good. See you there.
妈的 她要来
Son-of-a-bitch, she's coming.
吉娅达呢 吉娅达呢
Where's Giada? Where's Giada?
-吉娅达呢 -天啊 加比
- Where's Giada? - Oh, my God, Gabi,
我让她说"意大意面"
I asked her to say "Spi-geh-tee,"
她就说了"意大意面"
and she said, "Spi-geh-tee."
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
她进来买♥♥杯咖啡就走了
She just came to get a coffee and left.
你激动啥
Why are you freaking out--
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你跟乔什说你在给吉娅达工作
You told Josh that you were working with Giada
因为你觉得很尴尬
because you were embarrassed,
现在你需要她给你个工作
and now you need her to give you a job?
不是
No.
是的
Yes.
加比
Gabi?
我刚看到你的短♥信♥ 有什么急事
I just got your text. What's the emergency?
看看吧
Check it out.
厚切火腿配波萝伏洛干酪
Thick slices of ham covered in melted provolone cheese
配油醋汁卷心菜沙拉
topped with a vinaigrette slaw
佐藏红花蒜泥蛋黄酱 裹蛋糊油煎
and a saffron aioli dipped in egg batter and deep fried.
有请"吉娅达"
Meet The Giada.
天啊 加比 好好吃
Oh, my God, Gabi. This is amazing.
谢谢
Thanks!
我发现吉娅达在这里拍一个特辑
So I found out Giada is shooting a special here in town,
所以我只要找到她
so all I gotta do is find her,
把"吉娅达"给她尝尝 让她雇用我
give her The Giada, and get her to hire me,
那我见到乔什以后
and then by the time I see Josh,
我就满口都是"意大意面"了
the only thing I'll be full of is "Spi-geh-tee."
加比
You know what, Gabi?
虽然你的计划很疯狂
As crazy as that plan sounds,
如果吉娅达吃到了这三明治
if Giada tastes this sandwich...
她肯定会雇你的
she will definitely give you a job.
对吧
Right?
吉娅达进来的时候我正在
I mean, how lucky am I that I was talking to Josh
跟乔什说话真是太巧了
right when Giada walked in?
他要是知道我是个煎炸厨师该怎么想
Can you imagine if he found out that I was a fry cook?
我猜有时候 你只是在正确的时间
I guess sometimes you're just in the right place
出现在了正确的地方
at the right time.
天啊 加比在快餐店工作
Oh, my God, Gabi's working at a diner.
你肯定不会相信刚才发生了什么
You are not gonna believe what happened.
你找到吉娅达 把"吉娅达"给她尝了
You found Giada and gave her The Giada.
能让我来说吗
Can I tell the story?
我发现吉娅达正在拍特辑对吧
So I found out where Giada was shooting her special, right?
所以就跟着摄制组回了酒店
And so, I followed the crew back to the hotel,
我们在电梯里的时候 我说
and when we were in the elevator, I said,
"我们都能跟吉娅达住同一层真是太棒了"
"How cool is it that we're all staying on the same floor as Giada?"
他们说 "才不是 我们住第四层
and they said, "No, we're on the fourth floor.
吉娅达住顶层套房♥"
Giada's on the top floor in a suite,"
然后我说 "看来她更喜欢我"
and I said, "Well, I guess she likes me better."
所以我就去了顶层
So, I went up to the top floor
敲了总统套房♥的门 她开门了
and I knocked on the presidential suite, and she answered.
索菲亚 她竟然自己应门
She answered her own door, Sofia.
我跟她说我给她做了好吃的
So, I told her that I made her something so good
她尝了之后一定会雇用我
that when she tastes it, she's gonna have to hire me,
她说 "你是怎么弄到我的房♥间号♥的"
and she said, "How did you get my room number?"
我说 "别废话快吃 吉娅达"
and I said, "Eat my sandwich, Giada!"
然后保安就来了
And that's when security came
把我带出了酒店
and escorted me off the property.
这悲惨的故事好像还没完
Somehow I think there's more.
我下楼之后找到了吉娅达的司机
So, I went downstairs and I found Giada's driver,
我让他把三明治转交给吉娅达
and I gave him the sandwich to give to her,
然后他就把它吃了 我就冲他喊
and he started eating it, so I yelled at him,
这时候吉娅达来了 给了我这个
and that's when Giada came down and she gave me this.
她的签名吗
Her autograph?
对 签在限制令下面
Yes, on the bottom of this restraining order.
好吧
Okay.
我就是确认一下
So, um, just to be clear,
所以吉娅达没雇你吗
you're not working for Giada?
没错
Correct.
我不能去尤兰达的生日派对了
And I can't go to Yolanda's birthday party.
我无颜面对乔什
I can't face Josh.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
尤兰达
Hey, Yolanda.
我刚知道我女儿来不成我的派对了
I just found out my daughter's not gonna make my party.
本来到五十岁就已经很艰难
I mean, it's hard enough turning the big five-oh,
现在我的孩子们也都不在
but now none of my kids are gonna be there.
听着 尤兰达
Yeah. Listen, Yolanda,
我很抱歉 但我也去不...
I'm really sorry, but I don't think--
唯一的好事就是...
The only thing that's gonna make it better
你们也会参加
is you're gonna be there.
你们就像我亲闺女一样
I always thought of you girls as my daughters.
当然 我的亲闺女正在海外为你们的自♥由♥而战
Of course, my real daughter is overseas fighting for your freedom.
所以她比你们稍强一点
So, that makes her a little better.
但我还是爱你们的
Oh, but I love you two!
我真高兴你们俩都能来
I'm so glad you both gonna be there.
是啊
Yeah.
天塌下来都得去
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
快餐店的煎炸厨师吗
A fry cook at a diner?
真不敢相信她骗我 只是为了
I can't believe she lied to me just to make it seem like
假装自己过得很好
she was doing so great without me.
真可悲
How pathetic.
拉
Now pull!
我费了这么大力气健身
You know, I can't believe I spent all that time working out
但其实只需要一件男士束身衣就够了
when all I needed was this man corset.
-我要进行最后一拉了 -来吧
- Ready for the final pull? - Yeah.
使劲拉
Pull it really tight.
我要身材棒棒哒
I want to make sure I look gooood!
我好看吗
So, do I look good?
特别好看吗
Like, really good?
我都好几个月没见乔什了
I mean, it's been, like, a month since I've seen Josh.
你超美
You look amazing.
但你身上什么味道
But, uh, what-- what is that smell?
蒜味
It's garlic.
我在耳朵后面涂了一点
I put a little behind my ears
这样比较像在为吉娅达工作
to sell that I'm working for Giada.
加比 我知道你很想在乔什面前有面子
Gabi, I know you really want to impress Josh,
但是注意撒谎别太离谱了
but just be careful not to get too carried away with this lie
因为也许它们会拆穿的
because sometimes they have a way of unraveling.
别担心 我都计划好了
Don't worry, I have a whole plan.
等我秀乔什一脸幸福以后
After I'm done rubbing my happiness in Josh's face,
我就这样甩一下头发
I'm gonna flip my hair like this...
收到这个信♥号♥♥你就给我打电♥话♥
and that'll be your signal to call me so I can pretend
我装作吉娅达找我有要紧事
it's Giada needing me for something really important,
然后优雅地离开
and then I can exit gracefully...
宛如一个人生赢家
...like a winner in life.
乔什 真感谢你为我办了这场派对
Josh, I can't thank you enough for hosting this party for me.
这是我最好的一个生日
This is the best birthday ever.
乐意为你效劳 尤兰达
Anything for you, Yolanda.
什么事情都比不上...
You know there's nothing more important than--
加比
Gabi!
她来了
She's here.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表