剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
有电邮地址...也还不错吧
This email is... something.
"还不错"吗
"Something"?
我的奖就是这么来的吗
Is that how I got all these awards?
因为"还不错"吗
For... "something"?
我抵押房♥子
Is that why I mortgaged my house
变成孤家寡人
and sacrificed all my personal relationships
建立了这家公♥司♥
to build this company?
就为了"还不错"吗
So I could settle for "something"?
没完成任务前不要沾沾自喜
Don't pat yourself on the back for a job not done.
我要的是采访 不是一张废纸
I need an interview! Not a piece of trash.
对我露内♥裤♥也没用
And showing me your underwear isn't gonna help.
但试试无妨
But... nice try.
天呐 你们都听到了吗
Oh my god... did you all hear that?
也看到了
And saw it.
那是玻璃墙 所以...
The-- th-the walls are glass, so...
这样吧
Hey, I tell you what.
把公鸡电邮地址给我 我来搞定
Let me have Rooster's email address, I'll handle this.
怎么搞定 你准备怎么办
Handle what? What are you gonna do?
老样子 用些不道德的手段
What he always does-- something unethical.
然后拿到采访 抢走所有功劳
And then he'll get the interview and take all the credit.
不如这样
You know what?
让我来吧
I'll handle it.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
用道德手段 肯德里克
Uhh, something ethical, Kendrick.
两位 我们都想拿到采访
You guys, we all want this interview, okay?
不如我们一起合作吧
And... so... why don't we work together?
一起 约会那种吗
Together, like a date?
你怎么总是这么猥琐 哥们
Why'd you have to make it weird, dude?
两位 我还是坚持我的意见
Look, I still feel the same way, guys, All right?
看别人的邮件是侵犯他人隐私
Reading somebody else's email is a breach of privacy,
我不能这么做
and I can't do it.
那我们能读给你听吗
Okay, can we read it to you?
我猜我也可以顽皮一下
I guess I could be a bit of a bad boy.
肯德里克 不得不说
Kendrick, um... Have to say,
你能找到黑客朋友这样 真厉害
I'm, really impressed that you got your hacker friend to do this.
他有女朋友了
Yeah, he has a girlfriend, so...
好吧 继续工作
Great. Okay, so let's get back to work.
这个公鸡太无趣了
Uch, this Rooster guy is so boring,
有封邮件全在说找到了一家合适的银行
I just read an entire email about how he found the perfect bank.
他的生活是多可悲啊
How sad is his life?
天呐 等等
Oh my god. Wait.
他说银行名字了吗
Did he, did he name the bank?
互助银行 怎么了
Yeah, Mutual Bank. Why?
我聪明绝顶的脑子突然灵光一闪
Well... I'm just spitballin' with my Ivy League brain over here.
没人会说找到了一家合适的银行
But nobody says they found the perfect bank
除非是去抢劫...
unless they're robbing it...
或者涂鸦 他要在互助银行涂鸦
Or tagging it. He's gonna tag Mutual Bank.
哪一家呢 旧金山有三家
Which one? There are... three in San Francisco.
正好 我们一人监视一家
That's great, we can each stake one out.
我最喜欢监视 让我肾上腺素都上升了
Cool, I love stakeouts. Really gets my adrenalin going, you know?
利奥 找到他了吗
Hello? Leo? Did you find him?
没有 我还在去银行的路上
Oh, no. No, no, no, I'm still on my way to the bank,
只是想和你打个招呼
I just wanted to call and say hi.
不是吧
Oh god, no!
公鸡来过了 都画完了
Rooster was already here, his mural's up.
我来晚了
I friggin' missed him.
过会打给你
I'll call you back.
好吧 她挂了
Oh, okay. No, she hung up.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
你看到那幅画是谁画的了吗
did you happen to see who painted that mural,
有没有拍到他 或者要到联♥系♥方式吗
And maybe get a photo of him or contact information?
你嗑药了吗 我可带了防狼喷雾
Are you on drugs? 'cause I got pepper spray.
慢着 这样
Wait! How 'bout this?
跟我说你看到了什么 我就给你十块钱
How 'bout $10 if you saw something.
我啥都没看到
I ain't see anything.
等等 你手上怎么有喷漆
Wait! Why is there paint on your hands?
妹子 我是个流浪汉
Girl, I'm a homeless person,
我身上有很多东西都不知道哪来的
there's a lotta stuff on me I can't explain.
天呐 你就是公鸡
Oh my god. You're Rooster.
还是个女的
And you're a woman.
我找到你了
I found you!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait.
我是"点击"的 我们真的很想独家采访你
I work for Clik'd, and we really wanna do an exclusive on you.
不可能 把喷漆还我
Hell, no, gimme back my paint!
不 不让我采访 我就不放你走
No! I'm not gonna let you leave until you give me an interview.
-让开 小姑娘 -不
- Get outta my way, little girl! - No!
那会让你出名 让你万众瞩目
It's gonna make you famous! It's gonna put you in the spotlight!
把双手举到我能看见的地方
Put your hands up where I can see 'em!
看 已经瞩目了
See? It's already workin'.
好消息 我老板在来的路上了
Great news. So, uh, my boss is on her way.
你只要接受她的独家采访
So all you have to do is give her an exclusive,
我就能保住工作
I get to keep my job,
我们也能出去了
and we're both outta here.
不
No.
不什么
No, what?
不许采访
No interview.
抱歉 或许是我没说清楚
I'm sorry. Maybe I didn't make myself clear.
如果你不接受采访 我会丢工作的
If you don't do this interview, I will lose my job.
你不早说
Oh, well, you didn't say that.
所以你同意了吗
So you're gonna do it?
不 但现在我会内疚
No, but now I feel bad.
公鸡
Look, Rooster...
我用了好几年时间找寻自己的兴趣
I have spent years of my life trying to find my passion.
现在我终于找到了
And I finally found it.
我想当一个作家
I wanna be a writer!
我也想当作家 现在我是妓♥女♥
I wanted to be a writer. Now I'm a hooker.
但如果你不接受这个采访
But... if you don't do this interview,
我所有的梦想都会破碎
all of my dreams will be crushed.
我认识一个喜欢碎东西的男人
I know a guy who likes things crushed.
这么多年来我都试着用自己的作品改变世界
I've spent years trying to change the world with my art.
可就这一夜之间 你粉碎了我的梦想
And in one damn night, you crushed my dreams.
你说得对 我太自私了
You're right. I made this all about me.
真对不起 公鸡
I am so sorry, Rooster.
真对不起 妓♥女♥
I'm so sorry, hooker.
-你对不起什么 -洛根
- You're sorry? - Logan.
-等等 -我怎么跟你说的
- Wait-- - What did I tell you about "I'm sorry"?
他们为什么让你进来 你也被捕了吗
Why are they letting you in here? Did you get arrested, too?
不 我认识科扎考斯基
No. I know Kozakowski.
我以前和他老婆约会过
I used to date his wife.
你好 洛根·劳林斯
Hi. Logan Rawlings.
我知道你是谁 我不会开口的
I know who you are, and I'm not talking.
我想继续隐匿
I wanna stay anonymous.
你可以跟那个再见了
Yeah, well, you can kiss that goodbye,
因为24小时内 你的档案照就会登上从这里
because in 24 hours, your mug shot is gonna be on the front cover
到伦敦的所有新闻网站和八卦博客首页
of every news site and gossip blog from here to London.
你可以让那些网站歪曲你的故事
So you can either let those other sites distort your story,
也可以告诉我...你真正的故事
or you can express your truth... to me,
用你的方式表达
in your own words.
我怎么知道你不会曲解我的话
How do I know you're not gonna distort my words?
我会让你最终核准稿件
I'll give you final approval on the article.
答应啊
Do it!
好吧 我答应
Fine. I'm in.
科扎考斯基 开门
Kozakowski! Open up.
我要保释这俩人
I'm bailing these two out.
等等 那我呢 我也愿意做事
Well, wa-wait, what about me? I'll do stuff.
还有她
And her.
洛根 你太棒了
Logan. You were so amazing.
真不敢相信这些都解决了
I-I just can't believe it all worked out,
我帮你拉到了采访 还能保住工作
I got you your interview, and I get to keep my job.
其实 是我拉到的采访
Actually, I got the interview.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表