剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
乔什 我们也应该弄一张
Josh, we should get our own.
给他们点钱 你俩去酸奶店
Here, give them some money. You guys, go to fro-yo.
尽情买♥♥
Get as much as you want,
给我们带两张新积分卡回来就好
but bring us back two new punch cards.
性♥爱♥积分卡 真是太天才了
Sex punch cards. That's genius.
没错 每张卡有五个积分
Yeah! Okay, so each card has five punches,
一个积分等于一次...
and one punch equals one...
十个积分等于十次...
so 10 punches equals 10...
你这样真性感
It is so hot when you add like that.
你现在想用掉一次你的积分吗
Mm-hmm. So, uh, do you want to use one of your punches now?
我愿意
I do.
慢着
Wait.
我们每人只有五次机会
We only get five each.
应该等到急需的时候[下雨天]再用
Maybe we should save it for a rainy day.
真的吗
Really?
-看看天气吧 等会就要下雨了 -好棒
- Check the weather. It's gonna rain later, baby. - Yay!
我家男人在这呢
There's my man.
你这一天都跑去哪了
Where have you been all day?
我好想你
I missed you.
有人心情好点了嘛
Well, someone's in a better mood.
你这美丽的血盆大口从哪来的
What put that beautiful purple smile on your face?
你喝了一整瓶红酒吗
Did you drink a whole bottle of wine?
不
Nope.
一瓶半
One and a half!
我能给你倒一杯...
Can I offer you some...
天呐 这酒你从哪里拿的
Oh, my god, where did you get this?
宝贝 是你拿的
Sweetie, you got that.
这瓶酒值四千美元
This is a $4,000 bottle of wine.
是伊隆·马斯克从沉船里捞起来
Elon Musk saved it from a shipwreck
送给乔什打击他自信心的
and gave it to Josh to make him feel inadequate.
你喝了一瓶四千美元的酒吗
You drank a $4,000 bottle of wine?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god.
-我们得换上新的 -换新的吗
- We gotta replace it. - Replace it?
我们哪有钱
With whose money?
我们还是告诉乔什真♥相♥吧
We'll just have to tell Joshua the truth.
或者我们可以买♥♥瓶便宜的红酒
Or we can get a cheap bottle of wine,
一个漏斗和一支蜡烛
a funnel, and a candle.
亲爱的 不是所有事都能靠做♥爱♥解决
Darling, sex isn't the solution to everything.
你跟我来
Just-- just come with me.
你好 加比
Hi, Gabi.
外面下雨没
Hey, is it raining yet?
不知道 我好累
I don't know. I'm so tired.
从市场街站开始我就没睁过眼
I've had my eyes closed since Market Street.
我只想洗个热水澡睡觉
All I want is a hot shower and a wide bed.
天呐 真抱歉
Oh, god! I'm so sorry!
-不 没关系 -真抱歉
- No, it's okay. - I'm so sorry.
没事的 你去洗澡吧
It's all right. It's okay. Just go take your shower.
好
Okay.
你知道这里不是你家 对吗
You know you're not at home, right?
尤兰达 屋里最烫最舒服的浴室是哪个
Yolanda, which one's the hottest, steamiest shower in the house?
乔什主卧的浴室
Josh's master bath.
有支超棒的脉冲花洒
It has an amazing pulsing shower head.
尤兰达 去渍棒在哪里
Hey, Yolanda, where's the stain stick?
下雨了 快
Rain! Hurry!
加比 外面...
Gabi! Gabi, it's...
下雨了
raining.
她快我一步嘛
She is one step ahead of me.
一个积分 马上就来
One punch coming right up.
你为什么会在别人洗澡时走进来
Why the hell would you walk in on someone in the shower?
我以为浴室里的是你
I thought that was you in the shower.
你就这么走进去了吗
You just walked in?
乔什 你真变♥态♥
Josh, that's sick!
你们两个够了
Just cut it out, you two.
我是累 不是傻
I'm tired. I'm not an idiot.
等等 索菲亚
Wait, Sofia.
不敢相信你们两个又搞上了
I can't believe you guys are at it again.
加比 你和他一会儿在一起一会儿分手
Gabi, you're with him, you're without him,
一会儿爱他一会儿恨他
you love him, you hate him,
一会儿忘了他一会儿上了他
you're over him, you're under him.
我再也受不了了
I just can't-- I can't take it anymore.
对 索菲亚 所以我才没告诉你
Yeah, well, see, Sofia, this is exactly why I didn't tell you.
你不是很通情达理
You know, you're just-- you're not very sensitive.
你知道我这辈子有多少时间
Do you understand how many hours of my life
都花在了你的闹剧上吗 我受够了
I've spent on your drama? I'm done.
不 听着 索菲亚 你不明白
No, no, no. Listen, Sofia, you don't understand, okay?
这次不一样了
This time is gonna be different.
乔什和我想到了一个办法
Josh and I figured out a way
好让自己不会陷入恋爱关系
so we don't end up in a relationship.
一张性♥爱♥积分卡
A sex punch card.
什么
What?
我们只有十次做♥爱♥的机会
No, we can only have sex 10 times
那样 我们不至于爱上对方
so that way, we don't fall for each other.
加比 这是我听过最愚蠢的主意了
Gabi, that is the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
是啊
Yeah, well,
总比不过披着浴巾就出门
it's not as stupid as leaving in a towel.
好消息 雨还没停哦
Great news. It's still raining.
索菲亚怎么了
What happened with Sofia?
我不想聊这事 我想积一分
I don't want to talk about it. I want to use a punch.
现在吗 但我以为你们俩...
Right now? But I thought you guys--
好 等下再说
Okay, we'll talk after.
就因为我俩睡了
Stupid Sofia acting all judgy
索菲亚就一副指指点点的态度
just 'cause you and I are sleeping together.
对 我们睡了
Yeah, we are.
我又不是从没听过她诉苦
I mean, it's not like I never listen to her problems.
每次她需要我 我都在她身边
I'm there for her every single time she needs me.
我说错了吗 错了吗
Am I wrong? Am I wrong?
没错 一点没错
You are right. You are so right.
我能想到她会有点生气
I mean, I expect her to be a little annoyed,
但等我解释清楚以后
but once I explained everything,
我以为她会更通情达理
I thought she'd be a little more understating.
好吧 不敢相信我要说这话
Okay, I can't believe I'm about to say this,
但你能从我身上下去吗
but can you please get off of me?
你不想和我做♥爱♥吗
You don't want to have sex with me?
我十分想和你做♥爱♥
I very much want to have sex with you,
但不是在你满脑子想着索菲亚时
but not when you're preoccupied with Sofia
因为那就像我在和你们两个做♥爱♥
because then it's like I'm having sex with both of you,
这是我完全不想要的
which is exactly what I don't want.
真不想要
I don't want.
好吧 那你还想不想积分了
Okay, so do you want to use a punch or not?
加比 积分卡该是有趣的
Gabi, the punch card is supposed to be fun.
现在有趣吗
Is this fun?
不 当然不有趣
No, of course it's not fun!
我很伤心
I'm upset!
不敢相信她反应那么大
I can't believe how much she overreacted.
就因为她找了这份新工作
I mean, just because she has this new job
被她的女疯子老板从早到晚使唤
working for a crazy woman who runs her ragged day and night,
这又不是我的错
I mean, that's not my fault.
天呐 这就是我的错
Oh, my god, that is so my fault.
我都没问过她的新工作
I didn't even ask her about her new job.
我真自私
I'm so selfish!
你并不自私
Hey, you're not selfish.
我明白
I get it.
有时候我就是让人难以抗拒
Sometimes it's hard to resist this.
是啊 我得找索菲亚聊聊
Yeah, I gotta go talk to Sofia.
去吧 你知道吗
Okay, you go. Hey, you know what?
赶快去 开我的保时捷 聊完快回来
Run like the wind. Hurry up. Take the Porsche. Hurry back.
和新的一样 我都看不出区别
Good as new. I can't even tell the difference.
乔什永远不会发现的
Josh will never be the wiser.
你太聪明了 艾略特
You're brilliant, Elliot.
干什么
What?
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表