剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
但我不想
but I don't wanna!
好吧 我一小时后回来
Fine. I'll be back in an hour.
谢谢你帮我按电梯
Thanks for pressing the button for me.
我的手好累... 要做"手活"
My hands are so tired from... hand stuff.
你什么时候做过"手活"了
Since when do your hands get tired from hand stuff?
我就知道 你没戴婚戒
I knew it! You're not wearing your wedding ring!
-听我解释 -不用 我知道为什么
- I can explain. - You don't have to. I know why.
是吗
You do?
那个便宜的假戒指让你手指变绿了
That cheap fake ring turned your finger green.
听我解释
Let me explain.
当你在夏威夷去游泳
When you went swimming in Hawaii
让我保管你的戒指时
and asked me to hold onto your ring,
我被自助餐台上各种薄饼卷馅料吸引了
I was so distracted by the different blintz toppings at the buffet,
弄丢了戒指
I lost it.
又没有钱买♥♥个新的
And I didn't have enough money to replace it,
所以给你买♥♥了个假戒指 真对不起
so I got you a cheap knockoff. I'm so sorry.
知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, honey?
或许要段时间 但最终我会原谅你的
It's gonna take a while, but eventually I'll forgive you.
真高兴你跟我说了实话
I'm glad you told me the truth.
我也是 撒谎折磨死我了
Me too. The lies were killing me.
那句话说得对 真♥相♥会让你如释重负
It's really true what they say: the truth will set you free.
你想不到的
You have no idea.
你说的那个顶替我的著名球手在哪里
So, where's the famous bowler you said could fill in for me?
他在路上了 但愿吧 我用了美人计
He's coming. I hope. I used my charm.
他来了
He's here.
三击之王...回来了
The King of the Turkeys... is back!
你直面了你的恐惧 加比
You faced your fears, Gabi.
或许这次该我了
Maybe it's time I faced mine.
或许这次你能别学蝙蝠侠说话了
Maybe it's time you stopped talking like Batman.
抱歉 我听不见
Sorry, I can't hear you.
命运在召唤我
Destiny's calling.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What's happening?
现在我们差一个全倒获胜
Well, now we're down by a strike.
真是讽刺
Which is kind of ironic
因为在我搞砸的那次州决赛
'cause that's what we were down by in the state finals
也是这样 但我不会想它的
when I blew it, but I'm not thinking about that.
你可以的 乔什
I know you can do it, Josh!
不知道他可不可以
I don't know if he can do it.
又来了 老朋友
Here we are, old friend.
没什么人能有第二次机会
Not too many people get a second shot,
但是我们现在有了
but here we are, we got one.
狠狠地滚
Roll strong.
准准地滚
Roll true.
那个傻子怎么在跟球说话
Why is that fool talking to his ball?
他不会做出什么奇葩事来吧
He's not gonna do something freaky with it, is he?
不知道 他的确把球带进过洗手间
I don't know. He did take it into the bathroom.
我们赢了 我们赢了
We won! We won!
谢谢你 甜心派
Thank you, Cutie Pie.
随时效劳 克里斯舅舅
Any time, Uncle Chris.
你太棒了
You're amazing!
终于 复仇了
Finally, redemption.
真的吗 我还当你直面了恐惧以后
Really? I thought after you faced your fears,
就不会那么说话了 无所谓啦
you were gonna stop talking like that. No, it's fine!
午餐吃两个小时 你在想什么
A two hour lunch? What the hell were you thinking?
你没时间回答
You don't have time to answer that.
赶快把这里收拾干净
Just get this place in shipshape.
乔什在回家的路上了
Josh is on his way home.
尤兰达
Yolanda!
想要这个戒指吗
You want this ring?
最好快点吸尘
You best make that vacuum sing.
我也有句话给你
I've got one for you.
去死吧 这个戒指是铜的
Kiss my ass, that ring is brass.
什么
Say what?
结果发现
Turns out,
埃兰在夏威夷弄丢了真戒指
Alan lost the real one in Hawaii.
打扫愉快哦 小婊砸
Happy cleaning, bitch.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表