剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
You told your girlfriends you'd come by.
你告诉你女朋友你要过来
I know this because I have your phone.
我知道这是因为我有你的手♥机♥
I'll be in back. Okay.
我会回来的 好吧
Hey.
嗨
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Almost dying on the train tracks?
差点死在铁轨上的那个人
Uh, it rings a bell.
有影响
Hang on. Hang on.
让我想想 让我想想
Well, I wanted to say thank you.
好吧 我想和你说声谢谢
No, you already did that.
不用 你已经说过了
Well, uh, thanks again.
好吧 还是谢谢你
And I'm sorry for, uh, running off the other night.
也对不起 那天晚上突然走了
You had a guest. Hardly.
你当时有访客吗 算是吧
So I got you a present.
我给你准备了一个礼物
No, no, no, please. You don't have to get me anything.
不 不 不 拜托 你不用给我任何东西
Shut up and just look at it.
闭嘴 看一下就是了
"Engine, engine number nine on the New York Transit line.
"引擎 引擎 纽约地铁线的9号♥引擎
"If your girl falls on the track,
"如果一个女孩摔在铁轨上
pick her up, pick her up, pick her up."
扶起她 扶起她 扶起她
We already have in jokes.
我们已经有自己的独家笑话了
So...
那么...
anyway, that, and I'd better...
好吧 我要...
Maybe if you're not too busy,
如果你不忙的话
we could get a drink sometime?
我们可以找个时间喝一杯
Sure.
没问题
Oh, but I still can't find my phone.
但是我还是没能找到我的手♥机♥
I know. Email.
我明白 用邮件联♥系♥
That's right.
没错
See you, Joe.
回头见 乔
See you soon, Beck.
回头见 贝克
Well played, sir.
不错啊
Well played.
不错
I'm not always right.
我也不是一直对的
I'm human. I make mistakes.
我也是人 也会犯错
You'll see.
你会明白的
I have to check on a shipment downstairs.
我要去楼下看一批货
Can you... um, can you watch the register?
你能... 你能负责一下收银吗
Yeah.
没问题
, maybe I'm just a fool in love.
或者我只是一个恋爱中的傻瓜
But I'm right about you.
但是我对于你的判断是对的
And I'm going to help you get the life you deserve, Beck.
但是我想要帮你获得你值得拥有的生活 贝克
Please, whatever you think I did,
拜托 不论你觉得我♥干♥了什么
you got the wrong guy.
你都想错了
No...
不...
I don't.
我没错
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表