剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Wait, when she texted,
等等,她发短♥信♥的时候
she said that her retreat was therapeutic.
她说她的静修是有治疗作用的
You don't think that she's still--
你不会认为她还在
I mean...yeah.
我是说 是的
Wow. Wow.
哇! 哇!
I really thought you two were endgame.
我真的觉得你们俩就这么成了
It just kind of shakes your faith, you know?
这有点打击了我的信念 你知道吗
I don't know. Do you really believe
我也不知道 你这的觉得
that Beck and I are the real deal?
贝克和我是要来真的吗
Joe, I've known Beck a long time, and I have...
乔 我认识贝克很久了 我从...
I've never seen her happier.
我从没见过她更开心的时候
Or like, more grounded, or whatever.
或者说 更理智之类的
I really think that you bring out the best in her.
我真的觉得你把她最好的一面发挥出来了
I think she brings out the best in me, too.
我想她也把我最好的一面发挥出来了
Hey, maybe it's not so bad.
嘿 也许也没那么糟
Maybe... maybe she's really on a writing retreat, you know?
也许... 也许她真的在做写作修行呢 是吧
Or maybe she's just trying to dodge that P.I.
也可能她想避开那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
because she doesn't feel like talking about Peach.
因为她不想谈起桃子
P... wait, P.I.? What do you mean?
私人... 等下 私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 什么意思
Apparently, a Salinger would never commit suicide,
很明显 萨林格家的人说
according to the Salingers.
萨林格永远不会自杀的
It is so messed up.
这是一团糟
They hired this guy, I don't know.
他们雇了个人 我也不是很清楚
He's been asking Lynn and I all of these questions.
他一直在问林和我各种问题
He even used the term "foul play."
他都用起了"不正当行为"这种词
Can you believe that?
你敢信
Joe, we both know what you did.
乔 我们都知道你做了什么
Why are you surprised?
你有什么好惊讶的
I'm not going to finish these.
我不打算吃完这些
Any of these wontons, you want them?
这些馄饨,你要吗?
Okay.
要
Thank you.
谢谢
I recommend the ponzu. The sweet and sour's too sour.
我推荐波津 糖醋太酸了
Noted.
记下了
You haven't started writing.
你还没开始写作
I'm still waiting for that
我还在等那波
surge of inspiration I was promised.
灵感的浪潮
You... you seem like you're doing a little better.
你... 你看起来比之前好一些了
Maybe it's relative.
可能只是相对的吧
I caught Paco trying to steal a gun from the register today.
我今天抓到帕科想从前台偷枪
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Ron put Claudia in the hospital.
罗恩把克劳迪雅打进医院了
So Paco, I tried talking to him.
帕科就怒了 我跟他谈了谈
I think I just made him angrier.
我觉得是火上浇油
Well, you got your girlfriend locked up in a cage.
你把你的女朋友锁在笼子里
A P.I.'s snooping around,
有个私♥家♥侦♥探♥在外面
and you're worried about your neighbor's kid.
你却担心着邻居家的小孩
I know, it's pretty dumb. No.
我知道 这很傻 不
It's sweet.
这很暖
Joe.
乔
I know...
我知道...
there is a good heart in there somewhere.
你的心里还有善良留存
Joe?
乔
Yeah?
怎么了
I have to pee.
我得尿尿了
No, no, tell me you're not using
别 别 告诉我你没在把
Henry Pelham's cartography as a seat cover.
亨利·佩勒姆的的画像当作座垫
Sorry, I couldn't find any Dan Brown.
对不起 我实在找不到丹·布朗的了
All right, I'll get out of here.
好吧 那我先出去了
Joe.
乔
Can I... can I just,
我能... 我能只
please use the bathroom?
用下洗手间吗
Please, this is dehumanizing.
求求你了 这样太没人性了
You can trust me.
你可以相信我的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 真的太感谢你了
Joe... I can't.
乔... 我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
Joe.
乔
Joe, please! I'll be back in a little bit.
乔 求求你了 我马上就回来
I'm so stupid.
我真是个傻♥逼♥
This whole time, I was wrong.
一直以来 我都是错的
How did I not see this? If you see this place
我怎么就没看出你的真实面目呢 如果你把这里
as a prison, that's all you're going to be, a prisoner.
看作是监狱 那你就会是个囚犯
If you see it as an opportunity for introspection,
如果你把这看作是个自我反省
and growth, voila, we have a future together.
和成长的机会 我们就会有未来
You say you're a writer.
你说你是作家
I fell in love with a writer.
我爱上了一个作家
Maybe you should be writing.
也许你该写东西了
Well, what now, Joe?
现在呢 乔
You're going to go... to my panties?
你要冲着... 我的裤子来了
Or do you need to cut someone up before you can get hard?
还是你得砍个人才能硬起来
How the hell did you end up here?
你怎么沦落至此
Your life has been better since you met me.
自从遇见我 你的生活变得更好了
You just didn't know how or why.
你只是不知道如何做 也不明白为什么
You paint me up to be this monster.
你把我变成这个怪物
Someone who can hurt people, who can do terrible things.
会伤害人 做可怕事情的人
You used to wrap yourself in fairy tales like a blanket.
你曾经把自己裹在童话里
But it was the cold you loved.
但那是你所爱的寒冷
Sharp shivers as you uncovered
当你发现蓝胡子妻子尸体的时候
the corpses of Bluebeard's wives.
你会吓到发抖
Sweeter goose bumps as Prince Charming
查明王子在你的脚尖
slid one glass slipper over your little toes,
掠过玻璃鞋的时候 你会起鸡皮疙瘩
a perfect fit.
天作之合
But by the schoolyard, real princesses
但在校园里 真正的公主们
floated by you on fall winds.
只会对你冷嘲热讽
You saw the gulf between you and the rich girls,
你看到了你和有钱女孩之间的鸿沟
and vowed to stop believing in fairy tales.
发誓不再相信童话
But the stories were in you, deep as poison.
但故事在你身上 深如毒药
If Prince Charming was real, if he could save you...
要是查明王子是存在的 要是他能拯救你...
You needed to be saved from the unfairness of everything...
你需要从一切事物的不公平中解脱出来
When would he come?
他什么时候会来
The answer was a cruel shrug in a hundred fleeting moments.
答案来得尖锐而猛烈
The sneer on Stevie Smith's face
史蒂维·史密斯脸上的嘲讽
when he called you a fat cow.
出现在他叫你肥牛的时候
Uncle Jeff's hand squeezing your ass
杰夫叔叔的手挤压你的屁♥股♥
in the Thanksgiving kitchen.
就在感恩节厨房♥里
The accusation in your father's eyes
你告诉父亲自己的遭遇
when you told him what happened.
却只受到指责
From every boy masquerading as a man that you let
在被每个道貌岸然的男子侵略肉体
into your body, your heart, you learned you didn't have
侵蚀心灵后 你明白
whatever magic turns a beast into a prince.
你无法把野兽变成王子
You surrounded yourself
你置身
with the girls you'd always resented,
自己一度怨恨的女孩之中
hoping to share their power, and you hated yourself.
希望分享她们的权势 你憎恶自己
And that diminished you even more.
这让你更加渺茫
And then, right when you thought
之后 就在你以为
you might just disappear, he saw you.
自己已经消失的时候 他看见了你
And you knew, somewhere deep, it was too good to be true.
你深深知道 一切美好得太像幻梦
But you let yourself be swept,
但你让自己沉沦
because he was the first strong enough to lift you.
因为他是第一个能托起你的人
Now, in his castle, you understand Prince Charming
现在 在他的城♥堡♥里 你明白查明王子
and Bluebeard are the same man.
和蓝胡子是同个人
And you don't get a happy end unless you love both of him.
如果不能同时爱这个人的两面 那边无法幸福
Didn't you want this? To be loved?
你不想要吗 被爱
Didn't you want him to crown you?
难道你不想让他给你加冕吗
Didn't you ask for it? Didn't you ask for it?
你没有要求吗 你没有要求吗
Didn't you ask for it?
你没有要求吗
So say you can live like this.
所以说你可以这样生活
Say you love him, say thank you,
说你爱他 说谢谢
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表