剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
say anything but the truth.
除了不说真♥相♥
What if you can't love him back?
如果你不能爱他怎么办
What if you're not the one?
如果你不是那个人怎么办
No, now is not the time to abandon principles.
不 现在不是放弃原则的时候
I have to believe love conquers all.
我必须相信爱征服一切
And if you love me, it's only a matter of time.
如果你爱我 那只是时间问题
But time is not on our side.
但时间不在我们这边
I don't want to think worst case.
我不想考虑最坏的情况
I don't like having to scour your place
我不喜欢去清扫你的住处里
for evidence that'd link me to your disappearance.
那些会把我和你的失踪联♥系♥起来的证据
It's all starting to feel a little dirty.
我都开始觉得有点脏了
Because I'm not doing it for you anymore.
因为我不再为你做
I'm doing it for me.
我为自己而做
And I'm not a selfish person.
我不是个自私的人
You said you believe I have a good heart somewhere.
你说你相信我在某个地方有一颗善良的心
I hope you don't mind if I take a minute to look for it.
我希望你不介意我花点时间找一下
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Joe, what are you doing here? I'm looking for Paco.
乔你在这里做什么-我在找帕科
Is Ron around? - No.
罗恩在吗,-不在
And I was hoping that Paco went to find you.
我希望帕科去找你了
I lost my cell phone when...
我把手♥机♥弄丢了,就在.
The nurses said they tried calling the apartment,
护士们说她们试着给公♥寓♥打电♥话♥,
but nobody answered.
但是没有人接电♥话♥
So youyou have no idea
所以你你不知道
where your son is?
你儿子在哪?
Jesus, Claudia. - [sighs]
天啊,克劳迪娅
So damn easy to judge, huh? Who the hell are you?
太容易判断了,是吧?见鬼你是谁?
I'm the only one in this city
我是这个城市里唯一一个
who cares about your son, apparently.
显然,谁在乎你的儿子
Why do you do this? Why do you protect the man
你为什么要这么做?你为什么要保护这个人
who does this to you over your child?
是谁为了你的孩子这样对你的?
Over and over. You're his mother.
再三 你是他的母亲
Mothers are supposed to protect their children
母亲们应该保护她们的孩子
from men like him. - I don't need a concerned
像他这样的人 -我不需要一个忧心忡忡的人
neighbor bursting in here and blaming me
邻居冲进来责怪我
for my own concussion.
为了我自己的脑震荡
Ron has connections. He's made threats.
罗恩有人脉 他发出了威胁
You want to know why he's still in the picture?
你想知道为什么他还在照片里吗?
I stand up to him, I lose my boy.
我勇敢地面对他,我就会失去我的孩子
I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
对不起,我不知道.
Yeah, of course you didn't.
是啊,你当然没有.
You have no idea what it takes to live my life.
你不知道要过我的生活需要付出什么代价
They don't write books about women like me.
他们不会写像我这样的女人的书
No one would think to.
没人会这么想的
Joe Goldberg.
乔·戈德伯格
Hello, P.I. Have we met?
侦探 我们见过吗
Hi, I work for the family of Peach Salinger.
我为桃子·塞林格家族工作
Just a couple of quick questions.
简单问几个问题
Oh, okay, sure, of course. How well did you know Peach?
好 请便 你对桃子了解多少
He's asking, but he knows already.
他在问但他已经知道了
Not well, through my ex, Guinevere Beck.
不太了解 都是通过我前任 吉维尼尔·贝克知道的
Well enough to be saddened by her passing.
好到足以为她的逝世感到悲痛
You been to her house in Greenwich?
你去过她在格林威治的家吗?
That's where she died, right? No, no.
那是她死的地方,对吗?不,不是的
I heard about it through Beck.
我是通过贝克听说的
I know that Peach was having a hard time
我知道桃子的日子不好过
when they were out there.
当他们在外面的时候
Um...yeah.
嗯……是的
I think you should talk to Beck.
我觉得你应该和贝克谈谈
I've been trying to get a hold of Beck, actually.
事实上 我一直想挽回贝克
Yeah, well, we... we broke up.
就... 我们分手了
So I'm not really in touch.
也不怎么联♥系♥了
In fact, if you found me, that means
事实上,如果你找到我,那就意味着
you probably found Lynn, Beck's friend.
你可能找到了林恩,贝克的朋友
Beck, she might be out of town.
贝克 她可能出城了
Writing, she does that, so.
写东西 她就做这个的
Good luck. It was nice to meet you.
好运 见到你很高兴
You spend a lot of time at her place
她不在城里的时候
when she's out of town?
你花了很多时间在她住处
Well, I... He saw me.
我... 他看见我了
I... I still have a key.
我... 我还有钥匙
No... in fact, I had a key. I returned it last night.
不... 其实 我有过 昨晚还掉了
Should I be worried? Are you following me?
我应该担心吗?你在跟踪我吗?
Did your ex ever tell you that Peach had a stalker?
你前任有没有告诉你桃子被跟踪了
I mean, I know, um...
我知道...
I remember the awful Central Park incident.
我记得中♥央♥公园的惨案
Peach was attacked, right?
桃子被袭击了吧
Same individual may have been
同个人可能来过
in the house the weekend Peach died.
这屋子 就在桃子死的周末
Seriously? Found an item.
真的 找到了一个东西
We're testing it for DNA now. Wow.
我们正在测试DNA 哇
That would be crazy.
真疯狂
I forgot the... jar.
我忘了... 酱
Well, if it's true, I hope you find the guy.
要是真的 我希望你们抓住真凶
I should have pissed myself.
我真该滋醒我自己
Thanks, Joe.
谢谢 乔
You mind calling if you think of anything else?
要是你想到任何别的东西能打电♥话♥来吗
Yeah.
好
But does urine even hold DNA?
但尿里有DNA吗
Will do, Ross, yeah.
会的 罗斯
One thing I learned from my own time in the cage, Beck.
我从笼子里学到的一件事 贝克
Never let yourself panic.
别慌
No matter how bad it is, you find a way
无论多么糟糕 你总会找到办法
to stay calm, and keep your wits.
冷静下来 保持智慧
I've been stupid to be mad. I messed up.
我蠢到发疯 我搞砸了
And you're trying to help me do better.
你在帮我变得更好
I know it's hard to understand.
我知道很难懂
But sometimes, we do difficult things
但有时候 我们迎难而上
out of caring for someone.
只因关爱一个人
I know the demons that drive you.
我知道驱使你的恶魔
I have them, too.
我也有
It takes discipline...
这需要纪律
to prevail.
才能取胜
That's why I work you so hard, why I demand perfection.
所以我对你如此苛求 如此求全责备
My love for the books, respect.
我对书的热爱,尊敬
I'm trying to teach you a code to live by so that
我在努力教你生存秘诀
you don't end up like your father.
这样你才不会落得你父亲的下场
And when I fail, you lock me in.
我失败了 你就把我关起来
Exactly.
对
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I only hope it will be enough.
希望这样就够了
Hey.
嘿
Hey, I'm sorry that I...
很抱歉我...
That I went a little crazy before.
之前失态了
What's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 怎么了
Remember the P.I.? He paid a visit.
记得私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗 他来过了
You should have seen him.
你真该见见他
I don't think he bought a word I said.
我觉得他没买♥♥我的账
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手
I didn't plan this.
我没有计划这件事
Like, if I was some premeditated,
要是我是个蓄谋已久的
cold-blooded monster, I wouldn't have missed
冷血禽兽 我就不会错过
anything that would come back to
任何这种会让我
bite me in the ass like this.
功亏一篑的东西
What did you miss?
你错过了什么?
It doesn't matter, unless it does.
这无关紧要,除非确实如此
In which case, you'll know, because I'll go to prison.
那样的话,你就知道了,因为我会进监狱的
You might get exactly what you want.
你得偿所愿
I'll go down for something I did for you.
我去做些为你做过的事
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表