剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I grew up here.
我在这长大的
I left for a little while, chasing a girl.
离开了一阵子 追姑娘去了
Mm, but you came back?
但还是回来了
Yeah, I missed it.
是 错过了
And I'm not a good chaser.
我也不会追人
Hmm, me neither.
我也不会
Oh, this is, uh... this is me.
这... 是我
Mm, it's not bad.
还行
Thank you for sobering me up.
谢谢你让我清醒过来
And for saving my life.
谢谢你救我一命
No, I didn't... I didn't save your life.
我没... 没救你命
Yeah, you did.
你救了
Oh, God.
天
Of course.
当然
Benji. Hi.
班杰明 嗨
Um, this is Joe.
这是乔
He literally saved my life tonight.
他今晚真是救了我一命
I-I fell on the tracks.
我摔在铁轨上了
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
Babe, I told you, people are basically good.
早就告诉你了 人本性都还是好的
It's a great job, bro.
这是个很棒的工作 兄弟
Bro? You waste of hair.
兄弟 你这个疯子
Okay, Beck, it's freezing out here.
进来吧 贝克 外面太冷了
Wait, uh, maybe I can get your info.
等等 我能要个你的电♥话♥吗
Yeah, um...
没问题
, my phone.
我手♥机♥
I must have dropped it in the subway.
一定是掉在地铁上了
Oh, okay, well, um, just maybe give me your number
好吧 那给我你的手♥机♥号♥
for when you get a replacement?
等你换好新手♥机♥的时候
I'm basically enslaved to email.
我基本上只用邮件
I get it. Smart.
我懂 够聪明
I'm practically a stranger. Can't be too careful.
我基本上就是个陌生人 小心点没错
Okay.
好吧
It's beckinreallife@gmail.com.
邮箱号♥是beckinreallife@gmail.com.
All right.
好的
Beck in real life.
现实生活中的贝克
Thank you.
谢谢
So here's what I learned this week.
这是我这周了解到的
I'm sorry I didn't make it. You know.
我很抱歉我没能成功
You are special. You're talented.
你很特别 很有才华
You're passionate.
很有热情
You're smart...
很聪明...
Except in the ways you're really not,
除了一些别的
like not locking your phone
比如不设置手♥机♥屏锁
and falling for men like Benji.
喜欢上本杰这样的人
You know better, but you can't stop because...
你明白的 但是你不能停下 因为...
well, because everyone needs someone.
好吧 因为每个人都需要一个人
What you really need is someone to save you.
你真正需要的是可以拯救你的人
I can help, Beck.
我能帮你 贝克
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
Joe.
乔
Pac, hey.
派克 嗨
What's going on? What are you doing out here?
怎么了 你在这里干什么
It's Ron.
是罗恩
He came home drunk.
他回家的时候醉了
He started yelling,
开始乱吼
saying I thought I was smart,
说我以为我很聪明
reading my books and looking at him like he's dumb.
看着我的书盯着他 仿佛他是傻子一样
What... what happened?
发... 发生什么了
Did he hurt you?
他欺负你了
No, he didn't touch me.
不 他没有碰我
I tried to stop him.
我试着阻止他了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Paco, Paco, it's okay.
派克 派克 没关系
Really, it's okay.
真的 没关系
You know what? Come with me.
跟我来
We can fix this together, all right?
我们可以一起修好这个 好吗
So, you know, the first step to fixing something
那 修东西第一步
is to know no matter how destroyed it seems,
就是知道不管坏得多厉害
it can always be saved.
所有东西都可以被拯救
Books are no exception.
书也是
You got it?
懂了吗
Got it.
明白
So what we have here is a line press.
这里有个压线器
Basically just a huge clamp.
和个大木块一样
Polyvinyl acetate glue means no acid to burn the pages.
多乙酸乙烯酯胶意味着不用酸烧毁书页
Got your needle, thread, and finally...
给你针线 最后...
right out of "Bugs Bunny"...
就在"兔八哥"边上
a trusty mallet.
一个锤子
You see this?
你看到这个了吗
We don't need this.
我们不需要这个
Johno, listen to this!
强尼 听这个
"Dear Benji, heard about your soda.
"亲爱的本杰 我听说了你苏打的故事
"I'm interested in including you
“我想要把你加在
"on my fall list of must-tries.
"秋天必做之事质疑
"Would love to discuss, perhaps even try some.
"我很想和你讨论 或许找个机会试一试
Jeff Pevensey."
杰夫·佩赞尼"
That's the dude you're always retweeting?
这就是你一直在转推的那个人吗
It's the culture guy from "New York" magazine.
这是 "纽约" 上的一个文化领域作家
Hit him back, bro.
快回复他 兄弟
No... Back off while I think.
不... 在我思考的时候走远点
Jeff, comma,
杰夫 逗号♥
so nice to hear from you, bud, period.
收到你的来信真好 兄弟 句号♥
Yeah, our sodas are legit, period.
没错 我们的苏打是合法 句号♥
I would love to meet up
我很想和你见见
to have you try the goods, period.
让你试试好东西 句号♥
Let's set something up.
我们定个时间
Scrape carefully along the spine.
小心的从书脊处刮过
Of course, you gotta watch your fingers.
当然 你要小心你的手指
"Sounds great. I can call between meetings
"听上去不错 我会在两个会议之间打给你
to see if you're available."
看看你方便的时间”
This is gonna take us next level.
这会让我们更上一层楼
What time you think we'll meet?
你想什么时候见面
No offense. We discussed this.
无意冒犯 我们讨论过了
It's best if the product has one clear face at the beginning.
产品最好在一开始就有一个清晰的展示
That's just more me.
有更多我的特色
Okay, the spine is sewn.
好吧 书脊已经缝上了
So take this.
拿上这个
Pull it as tight as you can that way.
尽可能的拉紧它
Yeah, that's it.
没错 就这样
Jeff!
杰夫
The glue is set. We've applied the binder.
胶水已经固定好了 我们要装订了
You gotta be precise
精准一些
and use exactly the force needed.
用力到位
Hey!
嗨
Nice to meet you, man.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
我也是
Have you... have you been here before?
你... 你之前有来过这里吗
It's, uh... not a lot of people know about it yet.
这... 很少人知道这里
It's an incredible after hours. Very exclusive.
这是下班之后的好去处 非常私密
Yeah, I've been here a couple of times.
没错 我来过这里几次
Yeah? Mm.
是吗 是的
Huh. Well, good.
好吧
So you'll feel right at home, then.
那你就会有回家的感觉
Please, after you.
你先请
All right.
好的
It's just down to the left.
进去左走就是
Hey, man, I'm thinking maybe...
我在想 或许...
IT'S 2:00 p.m. when the door chimes,
门铃响的时候 是下午2点
and I'm ready.
我准备好了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表