剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
只对过去感兴趣的心理医生
but I think in this case, we should take a look.
但针对你的情况 我们得谈谈你的过去
Why don't you tell me about your childhood?
能和我形容一下你的童年吗
Look, I mean, but we're not here
可是 我是说 我来找你不是为了
to talk about my childhood, right?
回忆童年的 对吧
We're talking about my relationship.
我们得谈我的这段感情
Which ended because... a surprise party?
所以你的感情被一个... 一个惊喜派对终结了吗
No, that's not when it ended.
不 派对不是结束
I brought you a donut.
我给你买♥♥了甜甜圈
It's glazed.
裹了糖浆的那种
Wait, wait, hold up, hold up.
等等 暂停一下
So you're just back together
所以你们就这么和好了
regardless of your suspicions?
所有的猜疑都放下了
Eh, didn't matter.
可能是吧 那些都不重要
That was the past.
都过去了
All right, so what happened next?
好吧 然后发生了什么
Things were good at first.
一开始一切都挺好的
But then it started to feel like something was different.
然后我意识到这中间有点问题
I feel like I'm hungrier than sushi.
我没食欲 不想吃寿司
Okay, pizza? Too saucy.
好吧 披萨 口味太重了
Okay, Thai?
好吧 那就吃泰国菜
We had Thai for lunch.
我们中午吃过泰国菜了
Why do I always have to pick?
为什么非要让我选
It's okay.
没关系
I'll choose.
我来选吧
You're a snob, Connor.
你真势利 康纳
It's a horrible feeling to know things have gone wrong
我清楚意识到有什么不对
and there's nothing you can do to change it.
却什么都做不了 这种感觉糟透了
George, I'm going to.
乔治 我选了
Mm, falafel.
嗯 什锦丸子
You know something or someone has come between you,
你知道你们的关系中已经出现了另一个人或者另一种东西
but I had to be sure.
但我得有百分之百的把握
I'll see you after class, okay?
我下课后来找你 好吗
Okay, bye.
好啊 晚点见
Heart, heart, heart.
桃心 桃心 桃心
I wanted to be wrong.
我希望自己是错的
I never wanted to be wrong so badly
我从来没有像想现在这样希望着自己错了
in my life.
一辈子都没有过
I was begging to be proven wrong.
我祈祷上天证明我是错的
But it was looking like I was right.
但事情的发展好像证明我是对的
You trust someone,
你完全地信赖一个人
you give them your heart,
把你的心都掏出来给她
and what do they do?
而她又是怎么对你的
Is there even a punishment that fits
到底有什么惩罚能配得上这种
the crime of lying, of manipulating like this,
肆意欺骗 玩弄人心 的罪恶
of breaking someone's heart?
这种让爱人心碎的残忍♥
I guess I'm bad at picking good people,
我想我是不擅长遇到好人
but I'm good at catching bad people red-handed.
我擅长的是揭穿坏人
Are you following me?
你跟踪我吗
Answer me right now. Were you following me?
现在就回答我 你在跟踪我吗
No, no, no. I was in the neighborhood.
不是 不是 我就是在附近逛逛
And then I... I saw you.
然后我... 碰巧看到你了
God, stop lying.
老天 别骗人了
You know, just tell me why.
告诉我理由吧
Why, Joe?
你凭什么怀疑我 乔
It's the being late, the secret texts.
因为我迟到了吗 那些短♥信♥让你起了疑心吗
You've been different, Beck.
你变了 贝克
You're being crazy.
你变得完全不讲道理了
Are you sleeping with him?
你在和他上♥床♥
Who?
谁
Your therapist.
你的治疗师
Oh, my God.
噢 老天
Are you? I need to know. I want to know.
有没有 我得知道 我想知道
No! I am not sleeping with him.
没有 我没有和他上♥床♥
Who's the fox?
那"狐狸"是谁
What?
什么
The fox. The fox, Beck!
"狐狸" 狐狸 贝克
My friend, Emma Fox, from Brown.
我的朋友 爱玛·福克斯 布朗区的
But I guess that wasn't readily apparent
不过我猜 从我的手♥机♥信息上
on the text from my phone, huh?
不是那么容易看得出来 对吧
Beck... Just don't.
贝克... 别
Joe, I told you.
乔 我告诉过你
If we don't have trust, we have nothing.
如果我们之前失去信任 那就一文不值
I know, I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
Me too.
我也很抱歉
You and I are over.
你和我...结束了
And that... that's when it ended.
就这样...就是这样结束的
That's one hell of a story.
这故事真是曲折离奇啊
What's your diagnosis?
你的诊断结果是什么
My diagnosis?
我的诊断结果
Yeah, yeah, what do you make of it all?
是啊 是啊 你怎么看的
Well, you might think I'm crazy
你可能觉得我疯了
'cause I've only known you 48 minutes, but...
因为我才认识你48分钟 不过...
I think there's two of you...
我觉得有两个你...
Two Paul Browns.
两个保罗·布朗斯
One has been hurt in the past.
其中一个 曾经深受情伤
You feel betrayed and hopeless.
你感觉到被人背叛 感觉到绝望
But the other one has faith,
但是另外一个还有信心
and in spite of the evidence to the contrary,
尽管存在相反的证据
he believes true love exists.
他还是相信有真爱
And that is someone I think I can help.
我觉得 我能帮到这一个人
Our time is up now, but I...
我们的时间到了 但是我...
I would, uh, sure be down to seeing you again if you'd like.
如果你愿意 我很乐意再次见到你
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Everything I do, I do to protect you, Beck.
我做的每一件事 都是为了保护你 贝克
Peach, Benji... They left me no choice.
桃子 小班...他们让我别无选择
They were dangerous.
他们很危险
I think you might be in danger again.
我觉得你可能又陷入危险了
But I need absolute proof first.
但是 首先 我需要绝对的证据
And these days,
现在这个时代
the quickest way to a man's truth
了解一个人真实的一面最快捷的方式
is through his computer.
就是通过他的电脑
And if I find what I'm looking for,
如果我找到了我要找的证据
Dr. Nicky will be handled.
我会处理尼奇医生的
I mean, he followed me.
我是说 他跟踪我
That's just... it's not okay.
那样...那样很不对
I get it, you feel violated.
我明白了 你觉得被侵犯了
Pretend I'm Joe, ok?
现在 假装我是乔
What would you say to him right now?
你会对他说什么
The more you want me, the less I want you.
你越想要我 我越不想要你
I know, it's messed up, but it's true.
我知道 事情搞砸了 但这是真的
Of course you think I'm hiding shit.
你当然认为我在隐瞒一些丑事
I am...
我是在...
hiding what a complete, ugly mess I am.
隐藏我是一个彻彻底底无可救药的烂摊子
Behind this, like, cute,
在我的可爱后面
acceptable version of being a mess, it's insane.
在这种可以接受的混乱形式后面 隐藏的是疯狂
I haven't dealt with this shit
我还没处理
that went on with me and Peach,
我和桃子之间的烂摊子
or my dad, or Benji.
还有我爸 还有小班
And instead of putting it into my writing,
我没有把这些写进我的作品中
I'm hibernating with you.
而是和你一起冬眠
And I resent you for it.
我因此而怨恨你
I need space to heal,
我需要空间来治愈
but every time I turn around, you're standing there,
但是 每次我蓦然回首 你就在那灯火阑珊处
ready to make it all okay.
准备好让一切恢复如初
But only I can do that.
但是 只有我能治愈自己
And if you really love me, you'll see that.
如果你真的爱我 你会看到这些真♥相♥的
You'll let me go.
你会让我走的
Are you afraid you might be pushing away
你害怕你会推开
a good thing, Beck?
一个好人吗 贝克
Do you think Joe might be good for you?
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表