剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on "You"...
"你"前情提要...
Joe Goldberg? I heard about you and Candace.
乔·戈德伯格 我听说了你跟坎迪斯的事
She thought she could be happier with some guy in Rome.
她觉得她和某个在罗马的男人在一起会更快乐
Peach doesn't go anywhere without that laptop.
桃子跟她的电脑形影不离
If only I could see inside.
能看一眼就好了
Guinevere Beck?
吉尼维尔·贝克
This is the work of a sick mind.
这是个变♥态♥的杰作啊
She's obsessed with you.
她迷上你了
She wants you all to herself.
她想独占你
It is exhausting being your friend.
当你朋友真的太累了
I don't need to love your self-absorbed poetry
我没必要为了对你好
in order to be kind to you.
而喜欢上你自恋的诗
Beck rarely knows what's best for her.
贝克从不知道什么是对她最好的
I couldn't agree more.
我非常同意
It's freeing, in a way, to know for certain
某种程度上 知道怎么做才能保护你
what I have to do to protect you.
是我的解脱
Paco, what did you do?
帕科 你做了些什么
I didn't know how many sleeping pills
我不知道吃多少
would knock him out.
安♥眠♥药♥才能把他弄晕
Hey, you.
是你啊
Peach was attacked
桃子大白天在
in Central Park in broad daylight.
中♥央♥公园被袭击了
I'm headed to the ER now.
我现在赶去急诊
She's alive?
她还活着
It's been three whole days since I've seen you.
我已经整整三天没见过你了
I failed you, Beck,
我辜负了你 贝克
and this is my punishment.
这是我的惩罚
Is this my walk to the gallows?
这是就是我去刑场的路
Should I be preparing last words?
我该准备好遗言吗
Some humans, Beck, are cancer.
有些人类 贝克 就是癌症
Peach is Stage IV metastatic.
而桃子就是末期癌症
I tried to cut out the mess before it consumed you,
我试着在它吞噬你之前把它切除掉的
but now, best case, got to go in there
但现在 最好的情况 就是进去
and win an Oscar kissing the ring.
展现我奥斯卡影帝一样的演技
Worst case:
最坏的情况
she knows it was me and it's over.
她知道我是干的 然后一切都完了
Is this an ambush? Will you love me in prison?
这是次伏击吗 我坐牢了你还会爱我吗
Hi.
嘿
Oh, no.
天啊
I can't believe I told you
我不敢相信是我告诉你
to get involved with your neighbor's shit.
去掺和你邻居的事情的
It's okay. It's not your fault.
没事 这不是你的错
God, I've missed you.
天 我好想你
How's Peach?
桃子怎样了
Oh, as well as can be expected.
还好 幸无大碍
Um, do you mind taking off your shoes
你介意把你鞋子脱掉
and anything that has touched other people or the subway?
还有那些别人碰过跟在地铁蹭过的东西吗
Sure.
不介意
How are you feeling, Peach?
你感觉怎么样 桃子
I'm onto you.
我盯上你了
Is this it? The noose tightening?
这就是了 开始行刑了
You play the gormless ne'er-do-well, and yet...
你一直带着人畜无害的面具 然而...
And yet? It was you.
然而 是你
You're the one that warned me. I have a stalker.
是你提醒了我 有变♥态♥跟踪我
We're trying to figure out who it is.
我们想弄清楚到底是谁
You know, they say most people are stalked
你得知道 他们说往往人都是被
by someone they know.
自己认识的人跟踪的
I mean, isn't that terrifying?
我的意思是 这不是很可怕吗
It's like I'm finally understanding
这就像我终于明白了
the dark side of celebrity.
当一个名人不好的一面
This beauty blogger I know is on her third stalker.
我认识一个美妆博主已经遭遇三个跟踪狂了
Becks, I'd love some more tea.
贝克 多倒点茶给我
Oh, my shackled Cinderella, if Peach gets her way,
我的灰姑娘 如果桃子如愿以偿
you'll be making organic... -Sure.
你会一直为她做... 当然
Concussion tonic until your beauty fades.
脑震荡恢复特饮直到你容颜逝去
Oh, um, do you want some?
你也想要点吗
It'll be good for your head. I'm okay, thank you.
这对你脑袋有好处 没事 谢谢你
You have pages due.
你还欠着好几笔债
You have a boyfriend with a black eye.
还有一个被打成黑眼圈的男朋友
None of this is okay.
这不能叫没事
Actually, I'm gonna...
事实上 我准备...
Hey, how long is she gonna stay here?
她得在这待多久呢
I don't know. Maybe indefinitely.
我不知道 可能要待上一段时间
She's afraid to stay at her house, which I understand.
她不敢待在自己家里 我理解
They let her out of the hospital pretty quick.
她这么快就被放出院了
You know, like, three days? I mean, it was a concussion.
才三天 这可是脑震荡啊
I don't think she should be your responsibility.
我不认为你要对她负责
Hey.
嘿
When this is all over, let's go away somewhere,
等一切结束 我们就去别的地方
just you and me.
过二人世界
I'm sorry to interrupt.
对不起我打断一下
No, it's fine. What's up?
没事 怎么了
Just, you know, given everything
就是 你知道 考虑到
that I've been through,
我最近的经历
male energy in my healing space just...
任何男性气息出现我疗伤的地方...
isn't optimal.
都不太对
Would you mind asking Joseph to leave us?
你介意让乔瑟夫离开吗
I think he heard you, Peach.
他就在旁边听着 桃子
I don't need confrontation right now.
我现在不想要任何冲突
Oh, and have him take his gift with him.
还把让他把礼物拿走吧
I got to run some errands.
我还有事做
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, Beck, my tea.
贝克 我的茶
Paris. Two tickets, first class.
巴黎 两张票 头等舱
I underestimated her.
我低估她了
She's not thinking about me at all.
她完全没有把我放在眼里
She's busy making you all hers forever,
她正忙着永远地占有你呢
and I put you right in her pocket,
我亲手把你送进她的嘴里
where you can't write, you can't love.
你不能创作 也不能恋爱
You can't be you
你不能做你自己
if you're living for Peach.
你只能为她而活
I won't let it happen.
我不会让这件事发生的
I need a new plan.
我需要一个新的计划
Because now it's war.
现在战争已经打响了
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
I'm so sorry, Joe.
我很抱歉 乔
It's okay. It's...
没事...
It's okay. We're good. We're good, I promise.
真的没事 我们之间 我说真的
Just a little something to say thank you.
这是一点小小的心意
It's specialty. Fudge brownies.
拿手菜 焦糖布朗尼
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
It's kind of you to get involved.
你能出手真的是太好了
I know things have been
我明白在这几周
a little bumpy here the past few weeks.
确实过得有点艰难
Try months.
是几个月
I just want you to know that we're working on it.
我就想让你知道我们也在努力
So if you're thinking of pressing charges or anything...
所以如果你想要起诉他还是...
And expose Paco's little chemistry experiment? No.
然后曝光帕科的"化学小实验" 不
Claudia. This whole experience
克劳迪雅 这次的经历
really did something to Ron.
确实影响了罗恩
And I know how it sounds, but I feel like it changed him,
我也知道这很难为情 但我能感到
like he wants to do better.
这件事改变了他 它想变得更好
People don't change.
人不会改变的
And I'm not gonna press charges.
我也不会起诉他
Thank you, Joe.
谢谢你 乔
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Hey. I got a minute.
嘿 我终于有空
Peach is getting an IV vitamin treatment
桃子正在城里输液治疗
across town, but I wanted to see you.
但我想过来看看你
Is everything okay?
都还好吗
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表