剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
but I've scoured your social media,
但我已经把你的社交媒体翻了一遍了
and you don't have a friend Emma from Brown.
你根本没有一个来自布朗大学叫艾玛的朋友
Sorry, Bunny. It's just my brother.
对不起 宾尼兔 是我哥哥
But you're not Candace. You're not.
但你不是坎迪斯 你不是啊
Ah... The alarm's going off at the store.
书店里的警钟响了
I got... I got to go.
我得去看看
Don't worry, I won't go in
别担心 如果有一点点入室抢劫的迹象
if there's any sign of forced entry.
我都不会进去的
Well, I could come with you and be your backup.
没事 我可以过去当你的支援
I was an orange belt once.
我以前可是橙带
That's all right.
没事的
Go on in.
快进去吧
You save those judo moves for later.
别这么快把你的柔道招式亮出来
I better get in there and shave my legs.
我最好进去刮刮腿毛
I've made a lot of mistakes, Beck.
贝克 我这辈子犯过很多错
Trusting my parents would come back for me some day
相信我父母有一天会回来看我
was a mistake.
是一个错误
Loving Candace, forgetting Mooney,
爱上坎迪斯 忽略了穆尼
trying to help Claudia... all mistakes.
还试着去帮克劳迪雅 都是错的
But what all of that has taught me
但这一切都教会我
everything goes to...
一切都会走向错误...
when I don't follow my instincts.
只要我不相信自己的直觉
Get up on the fence.
趴在栏杆上
Don't move.
别动
Come on, be cool. Shut up!
冷静点 闭嘴
Unlock this.
解锁
There we go.
我们来看看
Beck. Beck. Beck.
贝克
Beck, Beck, Beck, Beck, Beck.
全是贝克
Just take whatever you want. Shut up!
你想拿什么都行 闭嘴
You were... for months, he tasted you.
你竟然...这几个月来 他占有了你
He was inside you in the bed I built.
他在我拼的床上干♥你♥
He's been defiling you, taking advantage of you.
他在糟蹋你 占你便宜
On your knees now!
给我跪下
God.
天啊
I have a family.
我有家庭的
I can make it right.
我可以弥补你的
Please.
求求你了
I have a family, man.
我有家人的 老哥
They don't deserve this.
他们不能失去我
Some people deserve to die.
有些人就该死
I know in my heart that is not you.
我知道在我心里那不是你
That can never be you.
永远都不会是你
He'll get what's coming to him.
他会得到他想要的东西
This, Beck, is between me and you.
这个 贝克 是介于我和你之间的
Hey, you.
嘿 你
About time.
真准时啊
What happened?
怎么了
You told me I was crazy.
你跟我说
What?
什么
You told me I was crazy for even thinking it.
你深思熟虑之后居然告诉我 我疯了
If we don't have trust, we have nothing.
如果我们没有了信任 那我们之间就一无所有了
You said that to me. Do you remember?
这是你说的 你还记得吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你心知肚明
There's no Emma Fox.
这里没有艾玛·福克斯
I'm only going to ask you this once.
我只问你这一次
And I need the truth.
我想听真话
Are you...
你有...
or were you ever fuck your therapist?
或者你曾经跟你的治疗师上过床吗
Answer me. Answer me!
回答我 回答我
Yes.
有过
You don't love me. You never loved me.
你不爱我 你从未爱过我
Yes, I was. I did.
是的 曾经有过 我做过
I... I cheated.
我... 我被骗了
But it's over now.
但现在都已经结束了
It was a lie. It was all a lie.
谎言 全都是谎言
I have done nothing but dote on you.
除了深深爱着你我什么都没做过
Support you. I know.
支持着你 我知道
Love you. I know, Joe.
爱你 我知道 乔
And look... look at what you've done to me.
看看... 看看你对我做了什么
What I did.
我做了什么
You dig into my past.
你在追究我的过去
You dissect my life.
你剖析我的生活
You paint me out to be this monster,
你把我描绘成一个怪物
someone who could hurt people,
一个可能会伤人
who could do terrible things.
可能会做可怕的事的怪物
But who is the monster here?
但这里的这个怪物是谁
Really, who?
实话实说 是谁
Why?
为什么
Joe...
乔...
I've never...
我从来没有......
I've never loved anyone the way that I love you.
我从来没有像爱你一样爱过别人
And...
还有...
I didn't know...
我不知道...
what to do with that because...
该怎么做 因为...
I didn't think that I could have it.
我不觉得我能拥有它
Or keep it.
或者保留它
Is that true?
真的吗
If you love me, we have a chance.
如果你爱我 我们还有机会
Say it again.
再说一遍
I love you, Joe.
我爱你 乔
I love you too.
我也爱你
No dreams.
没有做梦
It's the first time in weeks
这是几个星期以来第一次
there are no ghosts in our bed.
没有在这个床上梦到鬼
Because you love me, Beck.
因为你爱我 贝克
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I'm just going to get us some breakfast.
我只是想去买♥♥些早餐
You have any requests?
你有什么想吃的吗
Mmm, waffles.
嗯 华夫饼
Okay.
好的
I love you too, creeper.
我也爱你,卑鄙小人
Hey, stranger.
嘿 陌生人
Hey, Beck. Joe's gone, right?
嘿 贝克 乔走了 对吗
You just missed him.
你只是想念他吗
Good. I just wanted to give this back.
好吧 我只是想把这个还回来
Still not talking to him?
还是没跟他讲话
Paco, I don't know
帕科 我不知道
what went down between you guys,
你们之间发生了什么事
but I know how much Joe cares about you.
但我知道乔有多关心你
I wish you'd give him another chance.
我希望你再给他一次机会
Just tell him sorry I had it so long.
就告诉他很抱歉借了这本书这么久就行
I forgot it was still in the ceiling.
我忘记了它还在天花板上
In the ceiling?
在天花板上吗
Yeah, above the toilet.
是的 就是厕所上方
He said it was a good place to hide things.
他说那里是藏东西的好地方
Phone. I must have dropped it in the subway.
手♥机♥ 我一定是把它掉在地铁轨道上了
What the hell?
什么鬼
Yeah, hey, I'm on my way, bro.
是的 嘿 我在路上了 兄弟
Ozma of Oz,
奥兹玛公主
and who said anything about Joe?
谁说了有关乔的什么吗
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
Holy...
操...
Hey, I'm back.
嘿 我回来了
Hey, Beck.
嘿 贝克
You in there?
你在里面吗
Yeah!
是啊
I'm just...
我只是...
not feeling so great all of a sudden.
突然感觉有点不舒服
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表