剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
One day, you won't need love anymore.
有一天 你不必爱任何人
One day, you won't walk through the world
有一天 你不必穿越世界
as though it was your job to hold everything up.
好像工作才是维系一切的绳
The sun, the hard part of the night,
太阳 夜色
the secret time when you wake to the sound of beating,
当你醒来时听到敲击声的秘密时刻
rise to answer the door, but he's not there
醒来开门 而他不在
because that sound is coming from inside you.
因为那声音来自你内心
And you cannot answer it no matter how far in you go.
无论你走多远 都无法回答
Wrap it up!
包好
You loved him the way
你爱他
fragile kids love gorgeous bullies.
就像脆弱的孩子爱华丽的欺负者
You wrote songs about him... uh, I mean...
为他写歌♥...
You wrote poems about him.
为他写诗
You still write poems about him.
仍在为他作诗
You're writing one right now.
现在就在写
Why are you so sad?
你怎么这么悲伤
Just so sad.
就这么悲伤
Just something happier for a change might be nice.
变得快乐点挺好的
I think everyone agrees.
大家应该都同意
Can we get the singer back?
能把歌♥手请回来吗
She was... Sorry, I, uh...
她... 对不起 我...
I just, um... I lost my place.
我... 无家可归了
It'll just take a second to find where I was.
只要一秒钟就能找到我身处何方
I can't stand seeing this.
我看不下去了
I'm sorry. I-I just can't.
抱歉 我 不行
It's obvious what you are. You're blind with love.
很明显你就这样 被爱蒙蔽了
And what you love... writing,
还有你的爱好... 写作
this city, your friends,
这座城市 你的朋友
most of all, men like Benji...
最甚者 班杰明这种男人
what all those have in common is,
共同之处在于
they will never love you back,
他们都不会对你报之以爱
while you give everything.
你却给予一切
It's crazy, the lengths we go.
很疯狂 我们走了那么远
We're a lot alike, Beck.
我们很像 贝克
Last of the true romantics.
真爱之末
♪ Engine number nine ♪
♪ 一号♥引擎 ♪
♪ On the New York Transit line ♪
♪ 纽约轨道交通线上 ♪
♪ If my train... ♪
♪ 若我的列车... ♪
I was considering this with my new friend,
我和我的新朋友在考虑这个
Mr... Homeless Guy,
无家... 先生
when the second luckiest thing this week happened.
而本周第二幸运的事发生了
Could it really be?
真的假的
It feels like I'm dreaming.
好像做梦
♪ Pick it up ♪
♪ 捡起来 ♪
I'm not. ♪ Pick it up ♪
我不 ♪ 捡起来 ♪
Beck, you're too drunk to be alone.
Beck 你醉过头了 不能一人呆着
What if some sicko had followed you down here?
如果一些病人跟着你到这里怎么办
And you're too wasted to be standing so close to the tracks. Beck!
你醉过头了 不能站得离铁轨太近
Beck, stop texting that arrogant club soda no-show ...head.
贝克 别写这种傻了吧唧的... 废话了
♪ New York line ♪
♪ 纽约线 ♪
♪ If my train jump off the track ♪
♪ 若列车脱轨 ♪
You want Benji.
你想要班杰明
♪ Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up ♪
♪ 捡起来 捡起来 ♪
You need Benji.
你需要班杰明
You hold that phone like it is Benji
你握着手♥机♥ 就好像是班杰明发来短♥信♥
'cause it's your only means to stay connected.
因为这是你们保持联♥系♥的唯一方式
Forget Benji.
忘了班杰明吧
And to... with that phone!
还有... 那手♥机♥
Pick it up. Pick it up.
捡起来 捡起来
♪ Engine, engine number nine ♪
♪ 引擎 一号♥引擎 ♪
♪ On the New York Transit line ♪
♪ 在纽约线上 ♪
You okay?
你还好吧
Are you all right? Can you stand up?
你还好吧 能站吗
Just stay still.
别动
Half that... down there can electrocute you, all right?
一半… 就可以电死你
So just give me your hand.
手给我
Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up.
捡起来 捡起来 捡起来 捡起来
Pick it up. Pick it up!
捡起来 捡起来
Sir, please shut up!
先生 别说了
Pick it up! Give me your hand.
捡起来 把手给我
The train's coming.
列车来了
Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up.
捡起来 捡起来 捡起来 捡起来
Your hand, now!
手 给我
Pick it up!
捡起来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
No, it's fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
I, uh... I hated... I hated this jacket.
我... 讨厌... 这夹克
I really am sorry.
真的很抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
Do you mind?
可以吗
Sure, um...
当然...
You know what? Let's get you in a cab, all right?
我给你打个计程车好吗
I'm not always like this.
我不总是这样的
I figured you had some kinda night.
我想你度过了特别的一晚
Some kinda...
那种...
Hey, I don't wanna sound like a stalker, but...
我不是想跟踪 但...
I think I know you.
我好像认识你
Paula Fox?
保拉·福克斯
Oh, right, right!
对 对
Of course.
当然
I remember. I'm sorry.
我记得 抱歉
This is what I look like when I'm sober
这就是我清醒时的样子
and have my hair up.
头发也梳上去了
Yeah, no, I remember.
我记起来了
It's okay. I have a pretty bland face.
没事 我这脸太大众化
No, you don't.
不是的
Yeah, uh, "Desperate Characters." I remember.
"绝望的性格" 我记得
Where you headed?
你去哪
Village.
乡村
Are you anywhere close?
顺路吗
Ride with me.
咱俩一起吧
It's the least I can do.
小事一桩
Okay.
好
Did you move here to be something?
你搬到这里来了吗
I did, but it's not working out,
是 但是没用
and I'm just running around 18 hours a day.
只是一天跑18个小时
Why?
为什么
Oh, God, never mind. Sorry.
没事 对不起
No, please.
别这样
I feel the same way sometimes.
我有时候也有同感
This guy I know, he owns the bookstore.
我认识的那个人 开了家书店
He once told me that all books
他曾经告诉我所有的书
add up to one essential truth,
合乎一个基本真理
which is, if your IQ is above a certain number...
就是 要是你智商高到一定程度...
Life is pretty much unbearable.
生活就无法忍♥受了
And the number is not even that high.
这个数字甚至不是那么高
I do think I'd be happier if I was stupider.
我想如果我是笨蛋 我会更快乐
But then the world wouldn't know your poetry.
但是这个世界不会知道你的诗
How'd you know I write poetry?
你怎么知道我写诗
Doesn't every young writer in New York?
不是每个纽约年轻作家都这样吗
I mean, I read a lot of poetry.
我读过不少诗
Who do you like?
喜欢谁
Strand, Sexton, Merrill.
斯特兰德 塞克斯顿 梅里尔
You're describing my nightstand.
你说中我的枕边书了
Well, if you read them to get to sleep every night,
如果你每天晚上读这些书入睡
then you definitely belong here.
那你绝对属于这里
What was your last name again?
你姓什么
Goldberg.
哥德堡
Where did you come from, Joe Goldberg?
你从哪来 乔·哥德堡
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表