剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没关系
No, it's not, it's just...
不 不是的 只是...
I don't want you to think of me
你不想让你觉得
like that.
那么好约
I... like you, Joe.
我... 喜欢你 乔
Like actually... like.
那种... 正经喜欢
And I was a little in my head, to be honest.
说实话 我稍微有点觉得
Blythe's short story kinda threw me for a loop.
小布的那篇文章让我大吃一惊
It's not a competition.
那又不是比赛
I know, but...
我知道 可是...
I wonder...
我觉得...
am I ever gonna write anything that amazing?
我到底有没有写过什么令人惊奇的东西
You're talented.
你很有天赋
You don't know that. I... I know...
你又不知道啊 我... 就是知道...
I know you need to get out of your head and...
我还知道你现在别再烦恼
forget Blythe, this Blythe person.
特别是这个小布♥什♥么的
Forget everybody. Just write what you want.
忘了所有人 只是写你想写的
God! Everyone says that like it's so easy.
天啊 大家都把这说的这么容易
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Okay, so, um...
那好吧...
pop quiz.
来个小测验
Don't think.
不要思考
Just answer.
脱口而出就好
Okay.
好
What hits you like a gut punch when you...
什么让你感觉像肚子挨了一拳...
the first thought?
第一感觉
My dad.
我爸爸
Before he...
在他...
Yeah. Right.
对啊
Of course.
当然
He was an addict.
他是瘾君子
It was hard...
很艰难...
and scary.
而且恐怖
I mean, there were good days too.
我是说 也有美好的回忆
Like I always knew it was gonna be one of those
比如我知道当我醒来
when I woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking.
会闻到薄煎饼的香味
He used this red ladle to scoop up the batter.
他用红色的大长勺舀面糊
This is the red ladle story?
是这把红长勺吗
And I would be... laughing,
然后我就... 笑
singing along to some
唱那些
bad Top 40 song.
前40的歌♥曲
And everything would be... right.
一切... 都很正常
But then he'd... he'd go out and...
但是等他出门... 然后...
the ladle would go back in the drawer.
长勺子放进抽屉
And I'd wait for the next good day.
我就只能等下个美好的日子了
Until there weren't any more.
之后无事发生
Wow!
哇
I did not expect to say all that.
我没打算说这些的
I think you're right. You definitely don't have
对 当然没有
anything meaningful to write about.
刻薄的东西可写
Ohh. Benji was wrong about all of it.
哦 班全想错了
His whole red ladle story. You don't wanna be spanked.
他的红勺的故事里 你不想被来一巴掌
You wanna feel safe,
你想要安全感
loved.
被爱的感觉
You want someone to make pancakes for you.
你想吃上薄煎饼
hold that thought. I'll be right back.
要这么记住 我马上回来
Coming!
来了
Is everything okay? No!
没事吧 没
Peach. I should have known. Thank God you're here.
桃子 我应该想到 太好了你来了
I'm having a really bad flare-up.
我正憋了一肚子怒气
I think I need you to take me to the emergency room.
我需要你带我去看急诊
Oh... Joseph.
哦... 约瑟夫
I didn't realize you were here.
我不知道你在这
I told you he was coming.
我告诉过你他要来
Uh, Peach is really sick.
啊 桃子真的病了
This is probably more than you need to know,
可能应该让你知道
but... I have a rare chronic bladder disease
但... 我患有罕见慢性膀胱症
called interstitial cystitis...
叫间质性膀胱炎...
Oh... gosh!
哦... 天啊
I mean, you know, some people think I'm being uppity,
我是说 很多人都觉得我这是矫情
but... I can't have any fast food.
但是... 我不能吃任何快餐
And if I drink, it has to be a high PH, you know,
如果我喝酒 我也要喝碱性强的
like Ketel One or Goose
像科特一号♥或者灰雁
and pear juice.
和梨汁
Weren't you doing Jager shots at your party?
你不是还在派对上喝野格吗
Let's get you to the hospital.
我们赶紧去医院吧
Yeah. And Joe has a car.
好的 乔有辆车
He can take us. Right, Joe?
他可以带我们去 是吧 乔
You can take us?
你能带我们去吗
Of course.
当然
I mean, I've got a dead body in the trunk,
我后备箱里有具尸体
but, hey, no biggie, right?
但是 没什么大不了的吧
Oh, this is taking forever!
这也太久了
I mean, he took the worst street to get across town.
他挑了一条最堵的路开
Be nice.
友善点
I'm in real pain!
我真的很痛
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ohh... Joseph...
噢... 乔瑟夫...
Yep. I'm feeling nauseated.
怎么了 我觉得很恶心
Can you crack a window? There's like a...
你能开个窗吗 后座有一股...
sort of putrid aroma that keeps wafting in the backseat.
腐臭的味道
What can I say? The smells of the city.
我能说什么呢 这城市独有的味道
Oh... God.
天呐...
I can't deal. I can't deal.
我受不了了 受不了了
We'll walk!
我们走过去
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's almost the witching hour.
快要天黑了
Grab the supplies. Drive the narcissistic cadaver
拿上材料 把那具生前叫做班的自恋狂
formerly known as Benji to his final destination,
拉去他的终点站
light a match, and I'm yours forever, Beck.
点亮那根火柴 我就永远是你的了 贝克
Well, this is a development.
好吧 这是个新进展
That's him.
就是他
Potassium nitrate.
硝酸钾
Six rolls of duct tape.
六卷胶带
Fire starter, twine, burlap, wood stakes.
引火物 绳索 麻袋 木棍
You wanna explain what all this is for?
你想解释一下这都是干嘛的吗
Explain the shopping list
解释一下这个购物清单
straight out of "Body Disposal for Dummies"?
直接从"处理尸体入门课"抄下来的吗
I know.
我明白
I know how this all must look.
我明白这一切肯定看上去很奇怪
I know involving Paco was the wrong thing to do.
把派克牵扯进来也不对
But th-things have been a little crazy for me lately.
但是 我最近过的不是很顺
I guess I was hoping I could make the world a better place.
我只是想让世界更好一些
You know... It...
你知道... 这...
it would... it would just be easier if I show you.
如果... 如果我带你们亲眼看看 会更简单
Yeah, I'll show you. Come on.
好吧 我带你们看一看 来吧
Technically, we're not allowed to plant anything in here.
严格说来 这里不允许种植任何东西
I was just trying to keep it a bit under wraps.
我只是想低调一些
And the chemicals?
那化学品呢
They dissolve roots.
用来溶解植物根部
Fire starters?
引火物呢
I like to grill.
我喜欢烧烤
Here.
给你
It's good.
这很不错
Thank you.
谢谢
So he built a garden. So what?
他造了个院子 那又怎样
I told this guy... stay away from my girlfriend's kid.
我告诉过他... 离我女朋友的儿子远一点
And what does he do? He gives him money for errands?
但是他呢 他付钱让他去跑腿
Hey, I told you, I'm a parole officer, okay?
我说了 我是个巡警
We see guys like this all the time.
我们每天都会见到这种人
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表