剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I love that.
我觉得很棒
Wow, you're in super good shape for an old guy.
哇哦 作为一个老年人身材不错
Thank you, and you, if I may say,
谢谢 不介意我说的话 至于你
are hot as ever.
一如既往的性感
But in a dignified, age-appropriate away.
但绝对是以高贵 年龄适宜的角度
It's all the yoga. It keeps me young.
都是瑜伽 让我保持年轻
To be honest, Joe, I'm so happy
说实话 乔 我很开心
that you could come tonight.
你今晚能过来
It's been the worst day.
我今天简直糟透了
My thesis adviser, he made a pass at me.
我的论文导师向我调情
You're kidding.
开玩笑呢吧
The most embarrassing part is
最尴尬的事情
I actually thought he believed in me and my work.
我还以为他信任我和我的工作
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的过错
Yeah, but dumb shit like this happens all the time.
是 但这种蠢事总在发生
I'm starting to think I'm some kind of magnet
我开始想我是不是一种磁铁
for, like, dudes with serious issues.
总会吸引一些有严重问题的渣男
So what are you gonna do about your thesis adviser?
你的论文导师 你要怎么办
I don't know. Get through it.
我不知道 想办法
I believe in you.
我相信你
Hey, do you want to come to a party with me tomorrow?
明天有个聚会想一起去么
Already booking our next date.
已经在定下一次约会
It's at a friend, Peach Salinger's.
在朋友家 桃子 萨林格
Like J. D. Salinger?
就像是J.D.萨林格(美国小说家)
I mean, yes.
我想是的
Whoa! Wow.
哇哦
But she doesn't like to talk about it.
她并不想谈论这个
And she's a sweetheart.
而且她人很好的
Her family's just a little, you know?
她的家庭就是有点那什么 你懂的
Yeah, whose isn't?
对啊 谁家又不是呢
I like yours better.
我更喜欢你的饮料
Well, let's give thanks to our lord Stephen King,
让我们献上崇高的谢意 伟大的史蒂夫·金
who bestowed books so that our bookstores
他写出的书能让我们的书店
in third dimensional locations may live.
哪怕位置这么差都能维持生计
It's cool how you get in the monster's POV.
能以怪兽的观点看事物很酷
You understand why he does stuff.
你能理解他的行为
Almost like it's...
就好像是...
Justified?
公正化
Yeah, but then it's weird,
对 但又有些古怪
'cause he's bad but not all bad.
因为他是个坏人 但又不是坏透了
Quick Twitter break for Benj.
本杰明的推特更新喽
Maybe Dr. Frankenstein's the bad one
也许弗兰肯斯坦博士才是坏人
for even making him, right?
因为他制♥造♥了科学怪人 对么
Well, I think it's open to your interpretation.
我觉得看你自己怎么解读了
You ready?
准备好了么
Let's do it then. Release the kraken!
来吧 海怪出笼了
Hey, come on in. Hey, good morning.
嘿 进来吧 早上好
Cookies, homemade, not just for me.
自♥制♥的饼干 每个人都有份
Get a book.
买♥♥本书吧
Thank you so much. Your receipt is in the book.
十分感谢 你的收据就在书里
Whoa, we need another box already.
哇哦 我们需要再来一箱书
Ethan, can you watch the register for a second?
伊森 你能先看着收银台么
Kid ran down to the basement to get it.
那小孩跑下去拿了
What? No.
什么 不会吧
Yeah, I saw him grab the key.
真的 我看到他拿了你的钥匙
Paco!
帕科
Paco!
帕科
What did I say?
我说什么来着
I'm sorry.
对不起
I told you not to come down here.
我说过不要下来
I just wanted to grab a book.
我就是想拿本书
Don't be an idiot! Why would you do that?
别傻了 你为什么要那样做
I'm sorry. Why?
对不起 为什么
So what happened with you and Professor Vaj Lips?
所以你和怪唇教授间发生什么了
Let's just say I better find a better job
总的来说我最好换个好点的工作
or some kind of housing or...
或者说换个房♥子...
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, enough of this shit.
行了 我受够了
Peach, no. I can't... I can't accept it.
桃子 别 我不能... 我不能接受
Stop.
不要
It's just first, last, and a deposit, okay.
就是签个字的事情 没事的
Don't be so noble, okay.
别再那么高尚了
Just take the check and stop stressing.
拿上支票别有压力
Here.
拿着
Jesus Christ.
天呐
If you want to kill me, what the hell are you waiting for?
要是你想杀我 你在等什么呢
Why would I want to kill him?
我怎么会想要去杀你
Who wants to kill people?
谁会想去杀人
Three cups,
三个杯子
one is your brand, Home Soda.
一个是你的品牌 自♥制♥苏打
It's the best, right?
最好的对吧
So prove it.
那就证明一下
Tell me which one it is.
告诉我哪个是你的品牌
If I get this right, I get a fix?
如果我猜对了 我能再补一发么
If you get this right,
如果你猜对了
I'll let you out.
我就放了你
I need a palate cleanser.
我需要漱口液
Cup two.
该二号♥杯
Three.
三号♥杯
One, two, or three?
是一号♥ 二号♥ 还是三号♥
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait! None of them, okay!
等下 都不是我的好吧
They all taste like stale, cheap drugstore soda.
这些都喝着像是药店里陈旧的苏打水
They're not mine.
都不是我的
They're all yours.
其实都是你的
That's bullshit!
狗屎
Home Soda is, obviously.
很显然自♥制♥苏打就是狗屎
Let me out of here!
放我出去
You psychopath!
你个变♥态♥
Fine!
行行好吧
You win! I lose!
你赢了 我认输
We all lose.
我们都输了
What am I gonna do with this lying sack of shit, Beck?
我到底该怎么处置这个没用的蠢货 贝克
You want Beck, right?
你想要贝克 是吧
Let's... let's be clear.
咱们得... 搞清楚
She does not want to be with a guy like you.
她不会想和你这样的人在一起的
I can help you.
我可以帮你
No. Actually, she invited me to a party tonight.
不用了 其实她已经邀请我去今晚的派对了
To Peach Salinger's.
桃子·萨林格的派对
A Salinger party, Joe.
那可是萨林格的派对 乔
She's taking you to add texture.
她只是想用你长点面子
She wants to seem interesting,
她只是想让自己看起来有意思
like she hangs out with real folk.
好像她真的在和人约会
She's deep, she's an artist.
她城府很深 她可是个艺术家
Truth?
至于真♥相♥
Beck will always leave someone like you
贝克总是会把你这样的人
for someone who can take her places.
拱手相让给那些能取代她的人
We never made it to a single party
我们从来没去过单身派对
'cause she couldn't jump on me fast enough.
因为她总是会被其他男人吸引走
She's playing you for a chump, my friend.
她就是在戏弄你啊 好兄弟
So yeah, it was really bad.
可不是吗 真的太糟糕了
Basically, food poisoning is the reason why
事实上 食物中毒是桃子和我
Peach and I are friends.
成为朋友的原因
Puke does bond you.
呕吐还真能把人联结起来
She show you her ladle?
她给你看过她的长柄杓了吗
She's got this red kitchen ladle.
她有个红色的厨用长柄杓
It's a whole call-you-daddy, spank me thing.
她就喜欢在床上叫爸爸 让人打她的娇臀
She's kinky as shit with me
她和我做♥爱♥的时候很放荡
because I'm loaded.
因为我射得很多
Not you 'cause... 'cause who are you?
而不是和你... 你算个什么东西
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表