剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
朋友就该这样啊 昨晚发生的事不是这样的
Jesus Christ, Beck. Be an adult, okay?
老天啊 贝克 成熟一点好吗
Take a little responsibility. Can we slow down?
好歹负点责任吧 你等一下
I'm just saying...
我只是说...
Shit, I'm trying to say I am your friend.
见鬼 我就是想说我们只是朋友而已啊
So if... Jesus Christ.
所以如果... 我的天
I know your family. I know how they are.
我了解你的家庭 知道你家人的观念
I know they wouldn't be okay... No. No. I'm sorry.
我知道他们不能容忍♥... 不 不是 恕我直言
You have issues, okay?
这是你自己的问题 好吗
Don't make your desperate unending need
是你在无穷无尽地渴望关注
for attention about me.
别怪在我头上
This entire conversation is insane.
这个话题简直是无理取闹
Okay, can we back up for one second?
好了 我们都冷静一下
I am not attacking you.
我没想怪你
I came here to take care of you.
我是来照顾你的
Of me? Oh, that's rich.
照顾我 我去 这真是有意思
It really is. God, Peach, you know,
太有意思了 天哪 桃子 你知道
Joe sees it too. He's been trying to tell me.
乔早就发现你的问题了 他一直在暗示我这件事
Course Joe's behind this.
我早该想到这事和乔有关系
Joe is trash.
乔就是垃圾
Joe is nothing.
他屁都不是
You're my family.
你是我的家人
I'd die for you. Would he?
我会为你去死的 他会吗
In a heartbeat.
随时都愿意
I need a break.
给我点时间冷静
And what?
给你时间又怎样
Go slum it with the proletariat?
拿去继续和那个无产阶级一起浪费掉吗
I give you a week.
我只给你一周
My Uber's here.
我优步叫的车到了
So what?
所以呢
You're just going to abandon me
你就在我最需要你的时候
when I need you the most?
就这么丢下我吗
What about my stalker?
那个跟踪者怎么办
I'll text you the number of a private security company.
我把几个私人安保公♥司♥的号♥码发到你手♥机♥上
Call them.
去找他们就好了
I can't believe you.
难以置信
After all I do for you.
我为你做了这么多
You just use people.
你却还是过河拆桥
You are good.
你做得很好
Beck, you're medicine.
贝克 你简直是一剂良药
You are the antidote for liars,
专治满口谎言的人
and you make cheating a distant memory.
在你面前再无谎言
And right now, I love you so much.
此时此刻 我真的很爱你
The ringing in my head is music.
我脑海里的回声就像音乐一样
Hey!
嘿
Give me my phone.
手♥机♥给我
I don't have your stupid... I'm not cheating on you.
我没有你... 我没给你戴绿帽子
He's an A&R guy.
他是个艺术家
I have to seem available, okay? It's just business.
我只是要显得常常有空 知道吗 都是为了工作
Business. We've been through this.
工作 这点我们谈过了
Yeah, we sure have.
是啊 我们谈过了
You're lying.
你撒谎
You cheated on me.
你出轨了
You broke my heart, Candace. I let you go.
你伤了我的心 坎迪丝 我让你走了
Isn't that enough?
这还不够吗
There's something wrong with you.
你真的有问题
I thought some time away would mellow you out.
我以为分开一阵会让你冷静一点
But you're jealous. You're paranoid.
但是你满是嫉妒 多疑
You need help!
你需要帮助
Give...
给...
Joseph.
乔瑟夫
Why are you in my house, Joseph?
你为什么在我家 乔瑟夫
Oh, I should have shot this medusa
我应该在有机会的时候
when I had the chance.
亲手了解这个美杜莎
Peach, put the gun down. I can explain.
桃子 放下枪 我可以解释
This is breaking and entering.
这是非法入侵
I'd be totally within my rights to shoot you right now.
我现在完全有权利开枪
I... I'm here picking up Beck.
我... 我是来接贝克的
Beck's in an Uber. What are you doing here?
贝克在优步上 你在干什么
My God.
天哪
You.
你
What?
什么
You're my stalker.
你是我的跟踪狂
Aw, I knew something was off about you,
我知道你有些不对劲
and I was right.
而且我是对的
How long have you been obsessed with me?
你痴迷我多久了
Oh, don't deny it, you little shit.
别否认了 你这个杂种
You stole my "Ozma," you stole my laptop,
你偷了我的"绿野仙踪" 你投了我的笔记本
and at this point,
此时此刻
I'm convinced you attacked me in the park.
我确信就是你在公园里袭击我的
Why... wait, why would I attack you
什么... 等等 如果我痴迷你的话
if I'm so obsessed with you?
我为什么要袭击你
I don't know how your twisted mind works.
我不知道你扭曲的大脑是如何运作的
'Cause you're sick?
因为你有病吗
You couldn't be more wrong.
你真的错了
Sorry. Oh, really?
不好意思 真的吗
Then why are you here, Joseph?
那你为什么在这里 乔瑟夫
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
Peach, why are you?
桃子 你为什么在这里
Beck.
贝克
This is about Beck, isn't it?
这和贝克有关系 是吧
I know what you said to her.
我知道你对她说了什么
You got in her head.
你操控了她
Because you can't stand to share her
因为你无法忍♥受
with somebody so much better than you.
和比你更优秀的人分享她
I mean, you were just trying to get me out of the way.
你想让我出局
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Why are you wearing Benji's watch?
你为什么带着小班的手表
Why are you wearing Benji's watch?
你为什么带着小班的手表
You're right.
你说的没错
You're right. I stole your laptop.
你没错 我偷了你的笔记本
I found all the files.
找到了所有的文档
The ones you keep on your friends.
关于你朋友的那些文档
The ones with the naked pics of Beck.
那些贝克的裸体照片
Now, is that for blackmail or personal use?
这是威胁还是有什么私人用途
It's an impressive collection.
收藏数量惊人
I made copies.
我复♥制♥下来了
Now, I have no plans to share,
我不准备和别人分享
but if anything happens to me, my associate, Paco,
但是如果我发生了什么事情 我的助手 帕科
has been instructed to publish all the files online
已经得到指令把所有的文档传上网
and send a link to your entire address book.
然后给你邮件列表里的每个人发一份链接
And we can walk away from this.
我们有商量余地
Peach, we can...
桃子 我们可以...
We can... we can let it go.
我们可以... 我们可以放手
It never happened. And what?
一切都没发生过 然后又怎样呢
We can go back to New York and pretend to be friends?
回到纽约假装是朋友吗
If you like. No.
如果你希望的话 不
I don't want you near Beck. You're dangerous.
我不希望你靠近贝克 你很危险
I'm better for her than you are.
我比你更适合她
Take the ticket, Peach.
抓住这个机会 桃子
Go to Paris.
去巴黎吧
Clear your head. Find a nice French girl.
想想清楚 这一个不错的法国姑娘
'Cause you know, deep down, she's never gonna love you
因为你内心深处明白 她永远不会
the way you love her. Stop saying that.
如你爱她那般爱你的 别说了
She's never gonna do it. You can't have her.
她永远不会这么做的 你不会拥有她的
Stop saying that!
住嘴
Joseph?
乔瑟夫
Family, friends, lovers, and all the rest,
家庭 朋友 爱人 所有人
forgive me for this.
请原谅我这么说
But it's not like you can say you didn't see this coming.
但是你们不能说没有预见这一刻
I've always had a complicated relationship
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表