剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Whoever you are, you're not a killer.
不管您哪位 您都不是杀人犯
How I wish I was.
我多希望我就是啊
This would be much less complicated.
这样的话就省了很多麻烦
Let me out of here.
让我出去吧
I won't say anything to anyone.
我不会向任何人说
He doesn't even know my name. I can figure this out.
他甚至不知道我叫什么 我能看出来
I'm claustrophobic.
我有幽闭恐惧症
My blood sugar's low.
我血糖也低了
Is this sugar?
这是糖吗
I found it in your wallet along with three bars of Xanax,
我在你钱包里找到了这个和三排阿普唑仑
Adderall, half a sheet of, I think, acid, is it?
阿得拉 半包的啥来着 酸的啥
Whatever. It's not even for me.
随便啥 又不是我自己用
I network. I own a business.
我有销♥售♥网的 这是我的生意
That's right, Home Soda.
是 家用纯碱
It's artisanal. It's gonna blow up.
手工做的 劲大得很
Is it?
是吗
Do your investors know you do heroin?
你的投资者知道你制毒吗
Or youryour father? How about your girlfriend?
或者你爹知道不 你女朋友呢
I don't have a girlfriend.
我没女朋友
Shit!
该死
That's where I know you from.
我知道我在哪儿见过你了
You were in the cab!
你在出租车里
Beck's cab!
贝克的出租车里
Sheshe said your name.
她 她提过你的名字
It's Jimmy. No.
吉米啥的
This is Joe. He literally saved my life.
这位是乔 他真的拯救了我
It's Joe!
你叫乔
Now, that's a complication.
现在就不好办了
Do not tell me that you're doing this because of Beck.
你可别说你是为了贝克才这么做的
She's not my girlfriend.
她可不是我女朋友
You can have her!
你可以和她在一起的
Take her!
赶紧和她好吧
Careful, Benji.
小心啊 小班
Not winning any points.
这不是一场游戏
If you knew her,
如果你真了解她
you would not be putting me in a cage
你就不应该我把关在笼子里
and ruining your life over Guinevere Goddamn Beck!
和在格温娜维尔·他妈的·贝克身上浪费生命!
If you want out,
如果你想出来
you'll do what I want.
你就得听我的
The days of being with a man who doesn't value you,
你那些和渣男一起过的日子
those are over.
结束了
If we can get over the first date hump.
如果我们能挺过第一次约会这道坎的话
Can't help it, worried about Benji.
就是忍♥不住 我很担心班杰明
That's why it's so crucial Benji's out of your picture.
这就是为什么我要把班杰明踢出局的原因
Please, he's off getting shit-faced.
拜托 他就是喝多了
Or he's in some kind of trouble.
也可能是有麻烦了
What we have right now is just a little spark.
现在我们之间只有一点点火花
Every choice is a message.
我得步步为营
With Candace, I always felt like I was pushing.
跟坎迪斯一起时 是我逼得她太紧
But now I realize, can't force it,
但现在我明白 不能硬来
the timing, the spark.
天时与地利
So you tell me if you're too distracted, Beck.
贝克 如果你现在心思不在这上面的话
You decide.
你来决定
Sure. Looking forward. Free at six.
当然 我很期待 六点有空哦
So it was just one of those cheesy diaries with a lock,
也就是一本便宜的带锁日记本
but I couldn't stop writing.
我就是写个不停
I just l felt better having it all down on paper, you know?
总感觉记录下来能让我更安心
And then I did this little creative writing assignment
然后就是我从事的创作
and it just blew my teacher's mind.
让我的导师眼前一亮
She acted like it was the best thing she'd...
她表现得就像遇到最开心的事...
Honestly, part of me thought this date would never come,
老实说 我曾认为永远不会有这次约会
and now it feels so easy, so right.
然而这唾手可得
This is how our story goes, Beck.
我们的故事从此开始 贝克
And here I am.
然后就有了现在的我
Sometimes you just, you do things on instinct
有时你就是会凭直觉行事
because you have to, and then you scramble, you know.
因为你必须得为之奋斗
Yeah, I kinda know.
是的 我明白你
I totally didn't Google you, but if I did,
我完全没搜过你 但如果我搜了
I might discover you aren't on social media.
我感觉你不会出现在任何社交网络
Fact, it renders you insanely vulnerable with zero upside.
事实上 完全没有信息在上面会很显得可疑
I'm an old-fashioned guy.
我很土的
I like real life.
我喜欢现实生活
What about your job?
那你的工作呢?
Bookstore manager or...
你说书店经理...
Or international super spy, which is...
还是超级跨国间谍 你想问...
I mean, is that your goal or...
我的意思是 那是你的目标 还是...
I know I'm in a city full of people
我明白我自己身处一个城市
withwithwith big, fat neon sign aspirations.
充满着各种有远大的抱负的人
And I know it's not cool to say and it's not big and flashy...
而且我明白我的志向一点都不远大...
but I love books,
但我就爱书
and I want my life to be about what I actually love.
而且我希望能过上我爱的生活
Yeah, I get that.
我懂你
Sorry, just a second, okay?
不好意思 听个电♥话♥
Yeah, go ahead.
没事
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, I know it's serious, Peach.
是的 我是认真的 桃子
I'm the one who told you I was worried.
我告诉你了 我很担心
Okay. Yes, I'm coming.
好吧 我马上到
I'm sorry, I have to go.
对不起 我得走了
This friend, he just apparently he had to go meet someone
我有个朋友 他貌似跑去鬼混了
and never came back.
还玩消失
It's worrying.
很让人担心
We can pick it up some other time if you have to.
我们可以再找个你方便的时间约
All right, thank you.
好 谢谢你
I hope your friend is okay.
我希望你朋友相安无事
I thought I'd done it,
我以为我做到了
gotten Benji out of our way.
把班杰明踢出局
Looks like I have to finish the job.
看来我得完成这项任务了
To figure out what to do with the poster boy
为了搞定笼中这个
for white male privilege in the cage,
浑身散发着白人优越感的高富帅
I need to understand who he truly is.
我得搞清楚他的真面目
And to do that, I need to know what he cares about.
我得从他关心的东西着手
This is totally unfair.
这不公平
If I knew you were gonna quiz me,
如果我一早知道你要考我
I'd have put more recent books on the list.
我就多写点最近的书在那张纸上了
It's very possible to read a book
其实你可以用非传统的方式
without having to read it in the traditional manner.
去“看完”一本书
You can read about a book.
你可以去搜一下这本书
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
You're a fraud.
你就是个骗子
Here, give me the stupid book.
听着 把那本烂书给我
I'll read it right now, you sadistic prick.
我现在就给你看完它 你这虐待狂
Anything to get me out of here.
或者随便一本能让我从这里出去的
I do understand something about you now, Beck.
我现在真了解了你身上的一点 贝克
You somehow think this guy is all you deserve.
某种程度上 你觉得自己只配得上这种男人
You're looking a little gray and mealy in there.
你看起来脸色苍白啊
Yeah, no shit. You stole my stash!
肯定啊 你偷了我的宝贝
I thought it wasn't for you.
我还以为不是你的呢
Fine.
好吧
You happy? It's mine. I'm a chipper.
是我的 现在你开心没 我是个瘾君子
I never do it more than three days in a row.
我从没试过连续吸超过三天
And I'm quitting.
而且我在戒了
Okay, only if you're quitting.
行 既然你都在戒了
Doesn't work that way.
这可行不通
It's only one way.
只能按我的规则来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
Password.
密♥码♥
Leanna.
利安娜
L-E-A-N-N-A
L-E-A-N-N-A
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表