剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I got you something.
我给你带了点东西
I can't take this in the house.
我不能把这个带进房♥间
Ron.
罗恩
So all the bathrooms in the building
这栋建筑里所有的卫生间
have the same kind of ceiling.
都是用同种瓷砖做成的
So go in the bathroom.
所以进卫生间
The ceiling tiles around the vent move if you push them.
如果你推一下的话 排气孔边上的瓷砖会动
So you push one...
你推动一块瓷砖...
pop the book in there, slide it closed.
放本书进去 关上它
Like a secret hiding place.
就变成了一个秘密藏书的地方
Cool.
真酷
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a good night, Paco.
晚安 帕科
If you want it, it's here.
如果你想要的话 东西在这儿
You are not responsible for my feelings,
你不需要对我的感受负责
I am, but for the record,
我才需要对自己负责 但是
I feel like congealed, day-old egg rolls right about now.
我感觉自己像一个隔夜的蛋卷
What was the point of taking me to that party?
带我去那个派对有什么意义
Benji was right.
班杰说的没错
Benji!
班杰
Honestly, I get how he feels.
说实话 我明白他感受了
You left me here to die!
你把我扔在这里任由我去死
Enough of this, just kill me!
够了 杀了我吧
I...
我...
I justl want to ask you to please reconsider.
我只是想请求你再三思
I need the T. A. Job.
我真的需要那份助教的工作
I need housing.
我需要付房♥租
Can we maybe discuss placing me with another adviser?
我们能讨论一下给我安排一个其他的导师吗
It's the middle of the term.
现在是学期中
I know.
我明白
Inconvenient, but it's...
不是很方便 但是...
It's really important.
这很重要
I wish you the best.
祝你好运
But I really can't, in good conscience, do that.
但是我真的不能昧着良心做那样的事情
I understand.
我明白
So I...
所以...
I guess I'm realizing I have no choice...
我应该没有其他选择了...
but to share this.
不得不和你分享这个
And that is?
那是什么
Well, it can fit in one tweet.
一条推特就能发完的故事
A list of six women who have a story about you.
6个和你发生过故事的女人的名单
Not hard to find, didn't take much asking around.
不是太难找 都没怎么问就知道了
What's the term again,
该怎么措辞
harassment or misconduct?
骚扰还是行为不当
Anyway, they were too scared to come forward,
她们不敢站出来
but then we realized it's harder to dismiss seven women
但是我们觉得如果7个人同时站出来
with the same story.
会很难处理
That's not possible.
这不可能
I've done nothing inappropriate.
我没有做过什么不正当的事情
You want to make yourself a public liar?
你想公开撒谎吗
That actually would sink your career.
这会毁了你的事业
Blackmail is not something you live down.
威胁不是你该做的事情
You're trying to call my bluff,
你这是在吓唬我
but I'm not bluffing.
但是我没有在吓唬你
So your call.
所以 这是你的选择了
I've had a lot of time to think in here.
我这里有很多思考的时间
You're right.
是的
I am a fraud.
我是个骗子
I've done things worse than you.
我做过比你更糟糕的事情
And that's how I know, Joe,
这就是为什么我知道 乔
you're not a killer.
你不会杀人
I want to tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事情
And once I tell you,
如果我告诉你了
I'll know your worst secret.
我就会知道你最深的秘密
You'll know mine.
你就会知道我的了
Then you can let me go.
这样你就可以放我走了
Yeah! We thought this group was strong.
我们以为这个团队很强大
A lot of interesting stuff in Benji's nightstand.
班杰的床头柜有很多有趣的东西
But he was right.
但是他说的没错
The thumb drive is by far the most interesting.
U盘是迄今为止最有趣的
It started out your standard issue frat hazing,
从你平常的小打小闹开始
but a certain intensity kicked in.
但是渐入佳境
Then the coke or the homophobia.
毒品和恐同
Teach this bitch a lesson.
给他来点狠的
Teach him a lesson!
给他来点狠的
They all stood there,
他们都站在这里
laughing.
笑着
And Benji... Whoo!
而班杰... 天呢
Was the worst because he stood there
他是最邪恶的 因为他站在那里
holding the camera.
手里拿着相机
Dumbass, wake up, dumbass!
傻子 醒醒 傻子
Shit!
妈的
Their parents made it go away,
他们的父母摆平了这件事情
but Benji kept a copy of the video,
但是班杰留了一份录像的备份
I assume, to hold over friends' heads.
我猜 是留个朋友们的把柄
Instead, I get to hold it over Benji's.
而我 可以留一个他的把柄
And he doesn't deserve it,
他不值得被这样对待
but he's right.
但是他说的没错
It is enough to buy his freedom.
这足够买♥♥来他的自♥由♥了
Should I have changed the subject on that balcony,
我是不是应该当初在露台上换一个话题
tried to kiss you sooner?
这样就可以早点和你接吻了
It's not fair how easy it is to kill a spark.
火花很容易就被熄灭
It's a miracle love ever happens.
爱情的发生如果不算谜题
If it's not a myth.
就算奇迹了
Hi.
嗨
Thanks to you, I showed that professor some teeth.
谢谢你 我向教授展示了强硬的一面
And?
还有呢
What's that?
那是什么
A thank-you doughnut.
代表感激的甜甜圈
It worked.
成功了
That's good. I'm glad. I mean, I was worried.
那很好 我很开心 我之前还有些担心
You were right and I have housing
你说的没错而我又要付房♥租
and can rip Peach's check up
不用佩奇的支票
and generally live to fight another day.
实实在在地奋斗每一天
And I wouldn't have had the guts if you hadn't...
如果不是你 我不会有勇气这么做...
So really, thank you.
所以真的 谢谢你
All I want to do is help, Beck.
我只是想帮你 贝克
I mean, you saw something in me
你看见了我身上不一样的地方
and, God, not everyone gets why I'm here
而且 老天 不是每个人都明白我的处境
and what being a writer means.
和成为作家所需要的
It's the mostl mean, it's the only important thing.
这是要义 是唯一重要的
And and you helped me to not lose it.
而你帮助我保留了它
Aren't you gonna look, see if I guessed the right flavor?
不如打开看看 我有没有猜对口味
No bullshit, classic, even old-school,
不花里胡哨 经典口味 甚至有些传统
and secretly better than all those crazy,
但是比那些疯狂的
trying-too-hard ones.
过分努力的款式好多了
It is nice to be seen.
能被看穿很好
It's a good guess.
猜的不错
It's good.
这个很好
Come back here.
过来
So plain glazed, yes.
简单上釉的甜甜圈
Noted.
明白了
I have to go to class.
我要去上课了
Have a good class, Beck.
上课愉快 贝克
Did you get it? The video?
你拿到了吗 那个视频
Maple latte, almond milk,
枫糖拿铁 杏仁牛奶
two stevia, did I get that right?
两份代糖 没错吧
Yeah, yeah, I saw the video.
拿到了 我看到视频了
Yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了
Yes!
太好了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表