剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I'm just working on building my portfolio.
我在努力写自己的作品集
It's... it's more than just that first book.
比...比第一本书更充实
You really need the second
你很需要第二个作品
if you're going... Hey, where are you guys?
如果你想... 嘿 你们在哪
Beck, you're such an asshole.
贝克 你真是个混♥蛋♥
"Love me, Daddy. I'm gonna be a writer, Daddy."
"夸夸我 爸爸 我会成为一个作家 爸爸"
God, just shut up forever.
天呐 赶快闭嘴吧
There they are.
他们来了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
She's actually gotten more smug.
她居然比以前更自命不凡
Beck, look, I have a cane.
贝克 看 我有个手杖
Yes, you do.
是 你有个手杖
Look at you guys.
瞧瞧你们
You look... pretty.
你看起来...美极了
Stop hating them.
别再憎恨他们了
They're just kids.
他们还是孩子
None of it's their fault.
这不是他们的错
Thanks, Mia. So do you.
可真谢谢你 米娅 你也是
Guinevere, how are you?
格温娜维尔 你还好吗
Great. I love your dress.
非常好 我好爱你的裙子
Not necessarily you in it, but...
如果不是你穿着的话 但...
I bought you something.
我给你买♥♥了点东西
Just couldn't resist.
难以抗拒
No, she's not.
不 她太假了
It's perfect.
太完美了
You're slipping a bit, dear.
你的胸有点下垂了 亲爱的
Touch me again, crazy pants. I dare you.
你敢再碰我一下 疯婆子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Play a game?
去玩游戏吧
You really are capable of keeping a secret.
你真擅长保守秘密
Four, by my count.
我数了数 有四个秘密
Who the hell are you, Beck?
你到底是谁 贝克
Hi, there.
嘿 往那儿扔
Hey! That's a boy. First try.
好样的 第一次尝试
You're a natural.
你很有天赋
Two down.
两个倒了
What an arm on him.
投得太好了
I know. I... I know I'm embarrassing, I know.
我知道 我... 我知道我有点丢人了 我知道了
Babe, just get a shot for the blog.
宝贝 你要上微博头条了
If I wasn't so blinded by love,
要是我没被爱情遮蔽了双眼
I would've seen the secrets
我会看出这些秘密的
right in front of me, waiting to be uncovered.
明明就在我面前 等着我去发现
Captain Beck. AKA, The Captain.
贝克队长 也就是 队长
AKA, Edward Martin Beck.
也就是 爱德华·马丁·贝克
The addict part was true, I see.
有毒瘾的那部分是真的 了解
But he never died, which he credits
可他根本没死 得益于
to his friends in the NA fellowship
他在圣詹姆斯教堂结识的
out of St. James Church.
国科院院士教友
It was there that he not only conquered his demons
他非但没在教堂里战胜自己的心魔
but also met church rep and divorce,
还遇到了教堂代表 南希·怀特塞尔
Nancy Whitesell.
然后和前妻离了婚
AKA, "The Christian News" Mommy Blogger of the Year.
这个女人是"基♥督♥教时报"评出的年度母亲博主
"If Ned can do it, so can you."
"如果内德做得到 那么你也可以"
He became a feature in her blog.
他成了她博客里的一大标志
Then, her life.
然后成为了她生活的一部分
Less than a year, they were married.
没过一年 他们就结婚了
He really landed himself the perfect family.
如果你的继母是个可信的人的话
If your step-mother is to be believed.
他算是加入了一个完美的家庭
But what about you, Beck.
可你呢 贝克
Where do you fit into all this?
你处于一个怎样的境地
Your father has come such a long way.
你父亲开了那么大老远的车过来
He worked hard for it, too.
他也很努力了
You're barking up the wrong tree, lady,
你挑错人了 女士
if you think I'm gonna sit here
不要觉得我会做在这里
and validate that man.
说我爸的好话
Yeah, he's... he's lucky to have you.
是啊 他... 能娶到你是他三生有幸
Just goes to show you what a good Christian household
我只是让人们看到了好的基♥督♥家庭
and loving family can do.
和相亲相爱的一家人可以做什么
She did not just suggest if you were more Christian
她是在说她信仰的恰到好处
he wouldn't have abandoned you for a crack pipe.
所以我爸没因为屁大的小事就抛弃她
Mommy, come watch me.
妈咪 快来看我
Excuse me, my dear.
抱歉 亲爱的
Your dad talk to you yet?
你♥爸♥跟你说了吗
She's so her mother, only less subtle.
她真像她妈 只不过没那么狡猾
Talk to me about... Well, he's supposed to
跟我说... 他应该
tell you he can't send money anymore.
跟你说他没法再给你寄钱了
But he's gonna help you find a better job first.
可他会先帮你找份工作
Mom doesn't think he should wait.
妈妈觉得他不该再等了
She's so cranky.
他真奇怪
It's the hormones.
都是荷尔蒙的关系
I wasn't supposed to tell you,
我不该和你说的
but she's pregnant.
可她怀孕了
That's why they're fighting about it.
他们就是在为这件事争吵不断
Great. That's great.
好啊 真好
He's starting a new family.
他拥有了新的家庭
Because fixing the one he had obviously wasn't an option.
补救他已有的这个家庭显然不是个选择
Why would he ever do that?
他为什么要这么做呢
I'm going to find a bathroom. I'll be right back.
我去下厕所 马上回来
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
Hi. Is Joe Goldberg working today?
你好 乔·戈德伯格今天上班吗
Joe Goldberg is not working today.
乔·戈德伯格今天不上班
But, I'm Ethan.
但是 我叫伊森
And you would be... Looking for Joe.
你是... 来找乔的
Expect him anytime soon? I do not.
他什么时候回来 我不知道
Relatively speaking, Joe's out of town.
准确来说 乔出镇子了
But is there anything I can help you find?
有任何事我可以帮忙的吗
Possibly. I'm in the market
可能吧 我在找
for a first-edition copy of "Ozma of Oz".
一本初版"奥兹玛公主"
That's a pretty rare critter.
那可非常稀缺
Not sure we have it.
我们应该没有
See, books of that pedigree we keep
你要知道 那种珍贵的书我们都锁在
under lock and key downstairs.
地下室的保险柜里
And you don't have the key?
你没有钥匙吗
Well, normally I have the key.
一般我都有钥匙
But I just don't have it right now.
可我现在没放在身上
Joe left with it. He just forgot to give it to me.
乔拿着走了 他忘记给我了
And where is Joe?
乔在哪儿
I thought I was supposed to be writing.
我以为我应该在写作
Are you with Eight Seconds?
你和八秒先生在一起吗
No, I told you. I'm on a retreat.
没 我跟你说了 我在休息
Is he with you?
他和你在一起吗
What is it, Ethan? Hey, bro.
怎么了 伊森 嘿 老哥
I know you didn't wanna be interrupted,
我知道你不想被打扰
but, this chick was just in asking about
不过 刚刚有个人来问
a first ed. "Ozma of Oz." - What are you talking about?
"奥兹玛公主"的初版 -你在说什么
Joe's there, in Nyack.
乔在那里 在奈阿克
What did she look like? 25ish, brunette,
她长什么样 25岁的样子 深色皮肤
kinda hot, but you know, maybe that's like a type thing.
辣妹子 不过你也知道 好多人都这样
Peach Salinger.
桃子·萨林格
Are you lying to me?
你在骗我吗
Of course you are, that's what you do,
当然是了 我就是这样的人
lie so your life looks better.
欺骗别人 让自己看起来很不错
Peach, I'm... I'm not lying.
桃子 我... 我没在撒谎
I told you, I'm here to write. I...
我跟你说过 我来这儿写作 我...
I can't deal with this right now
我现在很没有头绪
I promise I'll call you. And you told her I'm here?
我保证我会打给你的 你告诉她我在这儿了
I'm sorry, man. Did I screw up or...
抱歉 兄弟 我搞砸了...
You'll know I'm here. You may already know.
你会知道我在这里 你可能已经知道了
Hey, you. Sorry.
嘿 你好 不好意思
So sorry.
太不好意思了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表