剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
I'm not a bad person. She was going to ruin you.
我不是坏人 她会毁了你的
But you're safe now, thanks to me.
但是现在 你安全了 多亏了我
I just want you to live your best life.
我只是希望你过上最幸福的生活
It's brave, what I do for you. It's not easy, it's hard.
我为你做的事很勇敢 这并不容易 这很困难
Sometimes it makes me sick. I'm brave.
有时候这让我作呕 我很勇敢
How many guys are willing to do anything
有多少人愿意为他们所爱的人
for the person they love?
做任何事情
Honestly, Beck, you're lucky to have me.
老实说 贝克 你拥有我很幸运
It's over. What's done is done,
结束了 木已成舟
and now there's nothing standing between me and... Paco.
现在 已经没有任何事情挡在我和...帕科
Paco, what did you do?
帕科 你干了些啥
I couldn't take another night.
我再也受不了了
I didn't know how many sleeping pills would knock him out.
我不知道需要多少安♥眠♥药♥才能让他昏倒
Well, Beck, you asked me to help Paco,
好吧 贝克 你让我帮帕科的
but turns out you're going to save him because
不过 结果是你救了他
it's thanks to you that I know exactly what to do.
因为多亏了你 我才知道该怎么做
We need towels, and does your mom have any Naloxone?
我们需要毛巾 你妈妈有纳洛酮吗
It would be in the bathroom cabinet, a nasal spray, fast.
应该在浴室的柜子里 鼻用喷雾剂 快去
Do I call 911?
我应该报♥警♥吗
No, not if you want to see your mother again.
不 除非你不想再见到你妈妈
You freak. You freak.
你这怪物 你这怪物
The universe has a funny way of keeping us humble.
宇宙有一种有趣的方式让我们保持谦卑
That beating was karmic, I know it.
刚刚的击打是因果报应 我知道的
I did a bad thing today, but for a good reason,
我今天做了一件坏事 但有一个很好的理由
and if there's any justice in the world
如果世界上还有正义的话
you are the reward for all my suffering.
你是我所有痛苦的回报
Hey you.
嗨 你好
Oh, Joe, thank God.
噢 乔 谢天谢地
Peach was attacked in Central Park in broad daylight.
光天化日之下 桃子在中♥央♥公园被袭击了
I'm headed to the ER now.
我现在要去急诊室
She's alive?
她还没死
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表