剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
He's a sicko. I feel it in my gut.
他是个神经病 我能感觉到
Hey, will you get back inside, Paco?
你进屋去 派克
Just tell your mom I'm gonna be right there, okay, buddy?
告诉你妈妈我马上就来 好吗
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
Kid's got ADHD. Tough to manage at times.
孩子有多动症 很难管理
But that's what makes him vulnerable to freaks like this.
但是是这种怪胎让他更脆弱的
Look, I apologize if I crossed the line.
听着 如果我越界的话 我道歉
I just noticed how hungry Paco is all the time, you know?
我只是注意到他一直很饿
I gave him a few dollars to go to the store, honestly,
我就给了他一些钱去商店
so he could buy himself a sandwich.
他可以给自己买♥♥个三明治
I lend him books from time to time, too... that's all.
我也时不时的借他几本书... 就是这样
Just seems a little neglected.
只是感觉他被忽视了
You kidding me right now? I'm not saying they're unfit.
你在逗我 是吗 我没说不对
A lot of people drink... All right, that's it...
很多人都喝酒... 好了 够了...
All right, all right, all right.
行了 行了 行了
Sorry to have taken up your time.
不好意思占用你时间了
Good luck with the garden.
祝你打理好院子
Thank you, Officer. People. They're easy to fool.
谢谢你 长官 人类 太容易被骗了
Like these cops. I'm the nice, straight-edge guy.
就像那些警♥察♥一样 我是个友善 简单的人
So there's nothing to worry about.
所以没什么好担心的
People believe whatever supports their world-view.
人们只相信那些支持自己观点的东西
Unfortunately, that seems to include you, Beck.
不幸的是 你也是 贝克
You believed you deserved Benji and his neglect,
你觉得自己只配班和他的忽视
and you believe you deserve Peach and her drama
你觉得自己只配桃子和她的琐碎
and on and on.
还有很多事情
I want to call and tell you, but I can't,
我想要给你打电♥话♥告诉你 但是我不能
because there's a traditional waiting period
因为想要和别人约会
between every goddamn communication
每个该死的交流期间
when trying to date someone.
都有个等待期
I hate this generation.
我讨厌这代人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks for staying with me.
谢谢一直陪着我
Honestly, I... I don't know
说真的 我... 我也不知道
what I would have done without you.
如果没你我能怎么办
You can always count on me.
你可以一直信赖我
Thanks.
谢谢
So what do you think about Joe?
所以你觉得乔怎么样
Uh... yeah, you know, I like him.
额... 你懂的 我喜欢他
I think I might really like him.
我觉得我是真的喜欢他
I mean, I wasn't sure if I was ready to get involved,
我不是很确定是否要投入到一段感情里
but... maybe? Okay, you can't be serious.
但是... 会不会 好吧 你不会是认真的吧
I mean, the guy works at a bookstore.
那个人在书店工作
Beck, look, I know you.
贝克 听着 我了解你
You don't wanna spend your fifth anniversary
我不想去荷兰 在卡兹餐厅
going Dutch at Katz's Deli.
过你的五周年纪念日
You need someone to take care of you.
你需要有人照顾你
So you can write, be free,
你可以写作 自♥由♥生活
happy.
开心
Not someone like Joe and his financial limitations.
而不是像乔一样财力有限的人
That is not fair.
这不公平
Nobody pays me to be fair.
没人花钱请我说公道话
What do you say we get a bite to eat?
我们去吃点东西怎么样
'Cause I'm starving. I think I better skip it.
我太饿了 我就不吃了
I should really get home.
我要回家了
Glad you're feeling better.
很高兴你能恢复一点
Oh, no. No, not... not now.
不 不 不 别... 别是现在
Okay, Beck. All right.
好吧 贝克 好吧
Hey. How's the patient?
病人怎么样
Better. Thanks for the ride.
好点了 谢谢你送我们去
The doctor said it was good that we came when we did.
医生说我们及时过去很重要
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Why don't you meet me back at my place?
不如你再来一次我家
Maybe we can pick up where we left off?
或许我们可以重拾话题
What about Peach?
桃子怎么办
What about her? Where is she now?
她怎么了 她在哪儿
Indochine.
印尼餐馆
It's her comfort food.
那是她的安慰食物
Perfect.
太好了
Peach is gulping steamed Chilean Sea Bass
她在狼吞虎咽
down her scrawny gullet, and I'm about to get caught.
吃着清蒸鲈鱼 而我要被抓住了
So... what do you think?
那... 你怎么看
I think you complain about not being able to write,
你在抱怨自己不能写作
but then you, you know, drop everything
但是紧接着 你 你为了她的病
for some medical emergency, which, by the way,
放下了所有事情 顺便说一句
many believe to be psychosomatic in origin.
很多人都觉得这是个心理反应
I meant about you... coming over.
我是指你... 过来
I wish I could.
我也希望我可以
Ha. I wish I could, but I'm just really busy right now,
我也希望我可以 但是我现在很忙
so... in fact, I should go.
所以... 事实上 我要挂了
Look, I know Peach showing up was bad timing,
听着 我知道佩奇出现的时机不好
but I wasn't exactly writing when she showed up.
但是她出现的时候我也没在写作
No, I know. Pro tip of the day:
不 我明白 今日小技巧
screen your calls when you're trying to burn a body,
当你想要烧毁一具尸体的时候 屏蔽你的电♥话♥
because it turns out things slip out
因为不然的话
that you didn't actually wanna say.
你会说出自己不想说的话
I don't mean to be harsh, but... you know
我不想伤害你 但是...
you're sending some mixed messages, right?
你在给我传达混乱的信息
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
I'm... I'm trying to do what you want,
我... 我在做你想要做的事情
but I-I can't tell what that is.
但是我不知道那是是什么
Like build you a bed, be with you on the bed?
就像给你搭个床 和你上♥床♥
Drop you down the block because your friend
因为你朋友不是太礼貌的要求
is asking, and not very politely?
把你在半路放下车
Seriously, Joe, shut up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
讲真的 乔 闭嘴 对不起 对不起
I have to go.
我要挂了
But...
但是...
Hey, how's it going? Good.
你们过的怎么样 还不错
That's one hell of a bonfire.
这篝火可真大啊
Yeah, what can I say? I went a little crazy.
是啊 我能说什么呢 我可是个疯子
You know what, you're welcome to join if you like.
不如这样 如果你们喜欢的话 欢迎你们加入
Please say no. Please say no.
千万别答应 千万别答应
Oh, that would be great...
噢 那样真不错...
but we need to get back to the car
不过 我们得回车里了
before it gets any darker.
不然天越来越黑了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Yeah, have a good one! You too.
嗯 你们玩开心 你也是
I believe in love at first sight.
我相信一见钟情
I had it with you, Beck.
我对你一见钟情 贝克
And maybe, just maybe, I destroyed it
也许 只是也许 我就这样很快把它毁了
just as fast, in the space of a single phone call.
就单单因为这个电♥话♥
Was all this for nothing?
这一切都是徒劳吗
"The king and queen,
"国王和王后
when they saw their daughter... "
当他们看到自己的女儿...
I've been calling Beck, but...
我一直在给贝克打电♥话♥ 但是...
straight to voicemail.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Worst three words in the English language.
英语中最糟糕的三个单词
I wonder what our kids would have been like.
我想知道 我们的孩子会是什么样的
They'd have grown up reading, not glued to iPads,
他们会在阅读中长大 而不是沉迷于iPad
and we definitely wouldn't have named them
我们肯定不会给他们起像格列佛或布拉兹
things like Gulliver or Blaze
或米斯蒂这样
or Misti with an "I."
里面包含了"I"的名字
We would have crushed this. Together.
我们会一起碾压这种事情的
It wasn't supposed to end like this.
我们不应该这样结束
Call me back, Beck.
给我回电 贝克
The end.
讲完了
I don't mean this to blow smoke up your ass or anything,
我不是想把你捧上天或者什么的
but your writing makes me think
不过 你的写作让我感觉
that Raymond Carver has been reincarnated.
雷蒙德·卡佛转世了
That is so kind of you to say, Tomas.
你这样说真的太贴心了 托马斯
I was born in '88, the year he died,
我是1988年出生的 正好是他逝世那年
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表