剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
It's quite good.
写得真不错
But, Beck, where's the rest?
但是 贝克 其余部分呢
You owe me 20 more pages.
你至少还欠我20页
I've been honestly working every day and grading papers.
我每天都辛勤地工作 批阅试♥卷♥
If the schedule is too rigorous,
如果日程太紧
drop back to part-time.
那就转成兼♥职♥
But then I won't qualify to TA.
但是 那样我就没资格做助教了
I-I need the cash, the housing. I'd lose my place.
我 我需要钱 需要住♥宅♥ 我会失去我住的地方的
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
我相信你能找到解决办法的
You're smart, or you wouldn't be here.
你很聪明 不然你就不会在这了
Please, Professor Leahy... Paul.
求你了 莱西教授... 叫我保罗
Paul.
保罗
I'll get you the pages by the end of the week.
这个周末之前我会把剩下的页数给你
I-I can't go to part-time.
我 我不能转成兼♥职♥
Okay?
好吗
I'm rooting for you.
我支持你
You just need to keep up.
但是你得跟上进度
Happy to discuss further, after class some evening.
我很乐意和你进一步讨论 课后的某个晚上
If we're gonna seriously discuss poetry,
如果我们要认真讨论诗歌♥的话
it should be over a drink.
最好是喝了一点之后
There's a little gastropub I love.
有一家我喜欢的美食酒吧
I would love that, Paul.
我很乐意 保罗
Just, uh, how would your wife feel about you...
只不过 你妻子会怎么想 你这样...
About me helping out an aspiring writer?
我这样帮助一个有抱负的作家吗
She's... she's used to my generosity.
她...她已经习惯了我的慷慨
So Thursday night, then?
那就周四晚上吗
Thursday night it is.
就周四晚上吧
Excellent.
很好
And don't worry about the next few days.
别担心接下来几天的事
Just go home and get caught up.
只管回家 沉浸在诗里
Need to see you tonight.
今晚得见你
Well, if I can, babe. Working late.
要是我能来就好了 宝贝 今晚加夜班
PS, I can still smell you...
另外 我仍然能闻到你的...
I learned two definitive things
搜索了你的电脑之后
by scouring your computer.
我了解到了两件确定的事情
First, there are no recent pictures of your dad
第一 没有你♥爸♥爸的近照
because he's dead.
因为他已经死了
He OD'd, and you were the one that found him.
他服药过量 是你发现他的
You've started a few poems about that day,
你写了一些关于那天的事的诗 起了头
but you never finish them.
但是一直没写完
I'm so sorry, Beck.
我很遗憾 贝克
But none of this matters because of my second
不过 这些都不重要了 因为我的第二个
and greatest discovery.
也是最重大的发现
11:06 a.m., an hour after our encounter at the bookstore,
上午11:06 也就是我们在书店相遇之后的一小时
amidst a group text on the merits
在一堆关于阴♥道♥戒断瘾症的争论的
of, uh, vaginal detoxing, you wrote...
群聊里面 你写到...
Wow. Just met a human male who actually reads.
哇哦 刚刚遇到一个真的还在看书的男人
Alert the media.
通知媒体吧
What if it's finally time for me
这会不会是我约会好男人的
to date someone good for me?
最后机会呢
Thank you for letting me know
谢谢你让我知道
I wasn't crazy after all.
我根本没有疯
No!
不
Yes.
是的
I remember what you said when you sent money last.
我记得你上次给我转钱的时候怎么说的
Yes, I'm grateful.
是的 我很感激
I'm working constantly.
我很努力地在工作
There's no place cheaper to live.
这里没有更便宜的住♥宅♥了
I did.
我说了
He basically offered to sleep with me.
他基本上提出了和我上♥床♥
No, I can't report him. That's not how it works.
不 我不能举报他 不是这样运转的
I'm not worried.
我不担心
I've seen enough romantic comedies to know
我看过足够多的浪漫喜剧
guys like me are always getting in jams like this.
知道像我这样的男人 总是陷入这样的困境
Not the school, the world.
不是学校 是世界
That's not how the world works.
世界不是这样运转的
I know how much you helped me.
我知道你帮了我很多
It's just, it's hard here, Mom.
只是 只是我有困境 妈妈
Okay. I'll figure it out.
好的 我会找到解决办法的
All right, love you too.
好了 我也爱你
Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈
It's okay, Beck.
没事的 贝克
Hi, Becks! Hey, ..., where you at?
嗨 贝克小可爱 嘿...你在哪
Come play!
出来玩
Oh, I can't. I just had the worst day.
噢 我不行 我刚刚度过了最糟糕的一天
Aww, Beckalicious, whatever it is,
噢 贝克小可爱 不管是什么糟心事
there's nothing that we can't fix, okay?
没有什么是我们不能补救的 好吗
Yes, us and copious amounts of alcohol.
是的 我们 还有很多很多的酒
Oh, my God. There's a sale.
噢 天啦 有大促销
You guys love me?
你们爱我吗
Of course! Why would you even say that?
当然 你怎么能问的出口
Okay, then. Meet me in Greenpoint.
好吧 那到绿点酒吧碰头
Look, why don't you come here, okay?
听着 不如你来这里 好吗
Come here. It's actually really fun
来这 我们这里
where we are. I promise.
真的超级好玩 我保证
Yeah.
好吧
There's something I need to do for myself.
我得为自己做些事情
I'll text you on my way.
我在路上给你们发信息
See you soon. Bye.
一会见 再见
I guess we're going to Greenpoint, Beck.
看来我们要去绿点酒吧了 贝克
♪ So tired of feeling this way ♪
♪ 如此厌倦 这样的感觉 ♪
♪ Feeling like I can't go on ♪
♪ 感觉就这样 停滞而不前 ♪
I never go to Greenpoint.
我从没去过绿点酒吧
But the things you do for love, right?
但是 你得为爱付出 对吧
Hi, um, okay, so we're gonna get a few more drinks.
嗨 这样 我们还需要几杯酒
Hold on one second.
稍等一下
Guys?
各位
What is she thinking? Open mics are for
她在想什么啊 开放麦克风是为
models/singer-songwriters/vegans.
模特 歌♥手-词曲作者 纯素食者准备的
I mean, these people don't wanna hear some wannabe
我的意思是 这些人才不想听某个想当作家的人
read a poem about the bleakness of life or whatever.
读一首关于生活凄凉或者别的什么的诗呢
Your friends are disloyal.
你的闺蜜们不忠诚
And that Peach is the worst.
那个喝桃子酒的人最差劲
Another round of picklebacks.
再来一轮匹克拜克
Beckish, do we think now is the night?
贝克小可爱 现在已经是晚上了吗
Positive.
绝对的
All my life lately has been about surviving.
我最近的生活都是为了生存
I need to remind myself why I came here in the first place.
我需要提醒自己 当初来这里的原因
Yes! Yeah.
没错 是的
You go. Who do you keep texting?
你加油 你为什么一直在发信息
I invited Benji. Beck.
我邀请了本杰 贝克
What? He likes poetry.
怎么了 他喜欢诗歌♥
For sure. And he texted he was coming?
真的喜欢 那他回复说要来吗
He texted a row of smile emojis, like,
他发了一长串微笑的表情 大概
45 minutes ago.
45分钟前
Some guys are assholes,
有些男人就是混♥蛋♥
and you just have to realize that.
你得意识到这一点
I get it, Peach.
桃子 我知道了
No, you're the one who told me to keep reminding you he's a bastard.
不 是你让我提醒你他是个私生子
Up next, we have Guinevere Beck.
接下来 这是吉尼维尔·贝克
All right. All right.
好 好
To vulnerability and... Yeah.
敬弱点...
Cheers. Okay.
干杯 好
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Kill it, Beck.
上 贝克
Hey, everyone, um, I'm Beck,
大家好 我是贝克
and I'm... not to sound like, you know, whatever,
我... 不是乱说
but just... I'm a... I'm a poet.
就... 我... 是个诗人
Yeah, you are!
真的啊
Yeah, you are!
真的啊
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表