剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
Mutually assured destruction.
打平了
Let's talk about something first, though.
不过 我们先来谈谈
What you said about Beck
你说的关于贝克的事情
basically being a gold digger...
和你声称她是一个拜金女有关...
I was just being honest, that'sthat's all.
我只是说了实话而已 她确实是这样的
What you are is wrong.
你错了
I'd go so far as to say
或者说
you create the problem
当你断定某件事的时候
when you assume this stuff,
你制♥造♥了问题
when you treat her like trash.
当你像对待垃圾一样对待她时
You cast her in a role
你把她定位在了
that isn't her and... And you trap her in it.
一个不属于她的角色...而且你把她引诱进去了
Bro, I'm l'm... I'm done with her.
兄弟 我 我... 我和她没有关系了
Say I can trust you.
假如我可以信任你
I've got the video, right?
我有视频了 是吧
I mean, solid maybe.
挺靠谱的
The thing is that doesn't make up for the damage you've done.
问题是这不能弥补你所造成的伤害
I'm sorry.
对不起
If it was between me and you, Benji,
如果只是你我之间 班杰
honestly, I would roll the dice.
说实话 我会碰碰运气
I would.
我会的
Like you said, I'm not a killer.
正如你所说 我并不会杀人
But this...
但是 这...
is about her.
和她有关
I'm telling... you...
我告诉... 你...
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm very scared of what you would do to her.
我很怕你对她的所作所为
Maple almond latte.
枫糖杏仁拿铁
Two stevia,
两份代糖
two tablespoons of peanut oil.
两勺花生油
Could have gone either way.
结局大有不同
He's lied about so many things.
他撒了太多次谎了
Who knew the peanut allergy was real?
谁知道对花生过敏是不是真的
Guess Benji's gonna die an honest man.
看来小班要为诚实而死了
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表