剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
慢点开啊
I'm just here to be close by if you need me.
我来这儿只为了在你需要时离你近一些
I don't trust Peach, Beck, and neither should you.
小贝 我不信碧琪这人 你也不该信她
This place is a castle
这地方是城♥堡♥吗
complete with wicked witch and damsel in distress.
里面全是恶女巫和受胁迫的少女
Guess that makes me your knight.
估计这能让我成为你的骑士吧
For you, Beck, yes.
为了你 当然了 小贝
Oh, I wasn't planning to break in,
我没打算硬闯
but if you're gonna leave the back door wide open...
但你要是非留个大敞的后门...
Okay. Nobody home.
很好 没人
Oop, my head.
我的头啊
All in all, I thought it'd be worse.
总而言之 我以为会很糟糕
I got a concussion once playing soccer
我小时候踢球得过脑震荡
when I was 12. Puked my brains out.
那年我12岁 我吐的昏天黑地的
Not fun but nowhere near enough
一点不好玩
to keep me from my mission.
但也没让我忘记我的使命
If anything, it means I need to patch up.
要真说起来 也就是我需要把事情平息掉
Focus.
专心点
Get back in the game.
杀回赛场
Oh, wow.
哇
I'm so glad we got away together like this, bunny.
兔兔 我很开心我们能这样在一起
This place is adorable.
这地方好棒啊
I'm not leaving this bed
未来48小时内
for the next 48 hours.
我是不会下床的
You in?
进来了吗
Oh, I'm in.
在呢
I love you, you know.
你知道我有多爱你
The spirit of the '90s is alive in Greenwich.
格林威治依旧留有九十年代的感觉
I can't wait to see that dress on you.
我等不及看你穿那裙子
You have to try it on.
你必须得试穿一下
It's so cold. I think I'm gonna take a bath.
好冷 我想先去洗个澡
Oh, use the one in the master.
去主卧室那个浴缸洗
It has well-placed jets.
有很舒服的喷嘴
I like the claw-foot tub.
我更喜欢那种老式爪脚浴缸
Of course you do, 'cause you're classy.
可不是嘛 就属你最古典
Cocktail? I'll get you one.
鸡尾酒 我给你倒一杯
I want to give you a life this grand someday.
我也想要在未来给你一个这样的生活
God knows you deserve it. Darling.
老天在上你有多值得 宝贝
I made you a Negroni.
给你调了杯"尼格罗尼伯爵"
Minus the unwanted pressure
当然不包括这些不愉快
from an obviously unstable obsessed person, of course.
来自这个极度不稳定痴情女子的不愉快
My hatred for Peach has practically become sentient.
我对桃子的憎恨都快要实质化了
Now, take your time and relax, okay?
不着急好好休息一下
I've got a surprise for you when you get out.
等你出来我有个惊喜给你
Oh, and don't forget to use that geothermal mud mask.
别忘用那个地热泥面膜
It is life-changing. Mm.
会让你大吃一惊的
Cheers. Thanks.
干杯 谢谢
Look at that.
瞧瞧
How dare she invade your privacy like that?
她怎么能就这样侵犯你的隐私
It's perverse.
真变♥态♥
God, I have to pee.
天呐 我得小便
I'll double back for that.
我会找机会把它扔了的
How long is she going to stand there staring at you?
她还要站那盯你多久
Anyone here?
有人吗
Who is that? Uh... it's the surprise.
是谁 啊... 是那个惊喜
She has a gun, Beck.
她有把枪 贝克
She's not in her right mind, and you know it.
她已经有点疯了 而你肯定知道
I have to do something.
我必须做些什么
80% of gun accidents happen in the home.
80%的枪♥支♥意外都发生在家里
Why is Peach dressing you up like a doll?
桃子为什么要把你打扮成一个洋娃娃
Okay, I'm wearing this ridiculous thing.
我穿上这件很离谱的裙子了
What's my surprise?
我的惊喜呢
Oh, my God, Raj.
我的天啊 拉杰
Hey, gorgeous. Long time, no see.
美女 好久不见
Can't wait to catch up, doll.
我等不及要叙叙旧了 姑娘
I thought we said no phones.
我以为说好的不看手♥机♥
Sorry.
对不起
It's just my brother.
是我兄弟
All right.
好了
Let's duet.
开始吧
You know any Sabbath?
"黑色安息日"的歌♥会吗
It's funny what sticks in your brain.
这些东西会停留在脑海里很奇怪
Sounds, a bit of song...
声音 一段音乐...
Give us one second, Raj.
稍等一会 拉杰
And now, I fear, this chucklehead's voice
现在我还点害怕这个呆瓜说的话
calling you gorgeous.
还夸你是美女
I knew Peach was an instigator,
我就知道桃子是个煽动者
and this is when her trap starts closing in.
现在就是她的陷阱起作用的时候
What the hell is he doing here?
他在这干嘛啊
I thought it'd be fun.
我还以为会很有趣
What happened to you not wanting
说好的那些不情愿
to be around male energy?
被男人气场包围呢
I feel much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Well, that makes one of us.
只有你感觉很好
You're still mad at me. I get that.
你还在生我气 我能理解
Do you?
你真能理解吗
I said your poetry was self-absorbed.
我是说过你的诗歌♥有些自以为是
And I'm sorry my words hurt, but I... But?
而我也很抱歉那些话伤到了你 但我... 但是
Hear me out.
听我说完
You are one of the most talented people I know.
你是我认识的最优秀的人中一
And I hate to see you conforming to a system
我不想看到你习惯于一个循规蹈矩的生活
that is designed to crush individuality.
那会摧毁摧毁你的个性化
If you want to be a great writer,
如果你想成为一个优秀的诗人
you have to get out there
你得放飞自我
and live a life worth writing about.
去过一个值得书写的人生
What do you want me to do, Peach,
你想让我做什么 桃子
live off the land?
去过田园生活
Cousin Inez finally vacated the Paris flat.
我表姐妹伊内兹搬出了她巴黎的公♥寓♥
I talked to my dad.
跟我爸聊了聊
He said I could have it and oversee the renovation.
他说能让给我然后自己去设计装♥修♥
She had a pet ocelot. There was damage.
她养了只虎猫 造成了点毁坏
Wait, you're moving to Paris?
等等 你要搬去巴黎
Peach, this is crazy. I...
桃子 这太疯狂了 我...
I don't need an answer right now.
你没必要现在就答应
Relax. I just want you to trip on it.
放松 我只想你好好度个假
Hence Raj. Look.
所以你把拉杰叫来了 瞧
Paris could be a new beginning for the both of us.
巴黎对我们俩来说可以是一个新的起点
Say you'll think about it.
告诉我你要好好想想
Don't do it.
别答应她
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
Ladies first.
女士优先
Okay, to old friends and new experiences.
致敬老朋友和新的回忆
Cheers.
干杯
I haven't been this relaxed in weeks.
我都好几周没这么放松了
Wait until that baby kicks in.
等那玩意劲上来再说
So what did we take with utter blind trust in you?
怀着对你盲目信任的我们刚吃了什么
Pure MDMA, slightest dash of organically sourced opium.
上等摇♥头♥丸♥ 再加一点点的有机种植鸦♥片♥
Well, way to go, Walter White.
你有点东西啊 "绝命毒师"
I could never blame you, Beck, not even for this.
我永远都不会怪罪你 贝克 哪怕因为这个
Peach is a master at her game.
桃子总是把人玩弄于股掌之间
Step one, get you alone in a secluded house.
第一步 把你只身一人引到静谧的宅子里
Step two, invite this Raj person over,
第二步 把这个拉杰给叫来
fill you with drugs, and get you to cheat on me.
给你下药 然后给我戴绿帽
Step three, steal you away to Paris forever.
第三步 永远地把你带到巴黎去
Had to get everything put away
得把其他任何事情抛到一边
and tidy for Raj, didn't you?
给拉杰制♥造♥机会 是吗
I need to find that gun.
我得找到那把枪
So what have you been up to, Raj?
你最近在忙什么 拉杰
Well, you know, finishing up medical school.
准备从医学院毕业
Wham, bam, get it done.
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表