剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表
亲爱的
"Babe." You had to do it.
"亲爱的" 你必须这么做
Claudia, honey, can you hear me?
克劳迪娅 亲爱的 你能听到我说话吗
Claudia?
克劳迪娅
Oh, she's completely out of it.
哦 她完全昏过去了
Hand me that blood pressure cuff.
把血压表套袖递给我
Okay.
好的
Oh, what did you do?
噢 你干了些什么啊
What is this?
这是什么
Should we take her to a hospital?
我们应该送她去医院吗
So she could lose her job? Hell no.
这样才好让她失业吗 才不呢
She could lose everything, Joe.
她可能会失去一切的 乔
She could lose Paco.
她可能会失去帕科
She's not dying. She's just very strung out.
她不是死了 她只是吸毒上瘾身体太虚了
She just needs a couple of days to detox,
她只是需要几天时间来排毒戒瘾
get out the woods.
脱离险境
And you know what? She deserves that chance.
你知道吗 应该给她个机会
Addiction is a monster.
毒瘾是一只怪兽
It doesn't care if you're a good nurse, a good mother.
不管你是一个好护士 还是好母亲
I don't want Paco to see this.
我不想让帕科看到这个
Do you get claustrophobic easily?
你容易患幽闭恐惧症吗
Quite the little detox dungeon you got here.
你这里简直就像个戒毒地牢
Mooney would kill me for this.
穆尼会为此杀了我的
Benji already destroyed 10 grand in inventory in here.
小班已经在这里毁掉了一万块钱的藏书
You sure she's gonna be okay?
你确定她会没事吗
I got this.
有我在呢
Uh-oh, she's waking up in a cage.
噢 她在笼子里醒了
No.
不
No, no, what are you doing to me? No!
不 不 你们在对我做什么 不
I would freak out too. Joe, hold her down.
我也会吓坏的 乔 按住她
I got a sedative.
我有镇静剂
Hurry, up, Karen! No! What are you doing?
快点 凯伦 不 你们在干什么
Let go of me! I'm trying to help you.
放开我 我是在帮你
Like Benji, freaked out.
和小班一样 吓坏了
Let me go!
让我出去
Anyone would, and he died in this cage.
任何人都会吓坏 而且他就死在这个笼子里
His corpse was right here. I killed him.
他的尸体曾经就在这里 我杀了他
I got you, girl. I'll be here when you wake up.
有我在呢 大姐 等你醒来的时候我会在这里
Karen's got this.
凯伦会照顾她的
Claudia's not gonna die
克劳迪娅不会像小班一样
in this cage like Benji.
死在这个笼子里的
Benji's body, the smell.
小班的身体 气味
I did that. I'm not a killer.
是我做的 我不是杀手
No one else is dying in here.
不会有别的人再死在这里
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手
Jesus, Joe. Sorry.
天啦 乔 抱歉
I told you I got this.
我说了我来
Sorry, babe.
对不起 亲爱的
Sometimes detox is messy.
有时候排毒就是乱糟糟的
Oh, Beck.
噢 贝克
She has no idea how messy this could get.
她完全不知道 这会变得多么乱糟糟
There are still this ball?
那个游乐园还在吗
Yeah, you know how you love Six Flags?
你知道自己有多喜欢六旗游乐园
Well, this is...
好吧 那里...
really just like their version of Six Flags.
真的就像是他们自己版本的六旗游乐园
Are you telling the truth?
你说的是实话吗
I wish I was telling the truth.
我希望我说的是实话
I'm always telling the truth.
我一直都是说实话
I thought I was sleeping there.
我以为我睡在那里
No, you get the bed.
不 你睡床
I do?
我睡床吗
Thanks, Joe.
谢谢 乔
I hope she's having fun, Mom.
我希望我妈妈 她玩得开心
She is.
她确实玩得很开心
You know she loves you.
你知道她爱你
She always says love is what really makes a family.
她总是说爱是一个家庭的真正组成部分
Well, if that's true,
如果她的话是真的
then you can count me and Karen too,
那你也可以算上我和凯伦
which means I have the authority
也就是说 我有权力
to tell you to get to bed.
告诉你上♥床♥睡觉
Get to bed, young sir.
去睡觉吧 年轻的先生
Brush your teeth.
记得刷牙
Got the ice chips.
我拿了些冰块
Thank you. You're a godsend.
谢谢你 你真是老天派来的
Here, honey.
来 亲爱的
You're gonna feel better soon, okay?
你很快就会感觉好些的 好吗
He's back. He's back.
他回来了他回来了
Who's he? Wha... is she okay?
他是谁 什么...她没事吧
She thinks this place is haunted.
她觉得这个地方闹鬼
Impossible.
不可能
Benji was too lazy to run his own business,
小班太懒了 自己的事情都顾不上
let alone haunt mine.
更别说来搅和我的事了
There you go, honey. Let it go.
好了 亲爱的 让它去吧
Hi, Ron. Can I help you?
你好 罗恩 需要帮忙吗
I'm looking for Claudia.
我在找克劳迪雅
Well, she's not here.
她反正不在这
But you know where she is.
但你知道她在哪
他怎么会... 他不知道
就是在吓唬我
I'm sorry, I... I don't.
很抱歉 我...我不知道
Well, it's not like her not to text me back.
不回我短♥信♥可不是她经常干的事
She... she told me that you two broke up.
她... 她跟我说你们俩分手了
Is that what she said?
她是那么说的吗
不太算是自我防卫
没人会相信他会抢我的店
一个尊敬的假释官
也不能说他有多高尚吧
I'll mention that you swung by
我会转告你来过
when I see her, if you'd like.
当下次我见到她 如果你想的话
Thank you. You do that.
谢谢 一言为定
凯伦在照顾克劳迪雅
凯伦让我回家 凯伦现在不怎么需要我
明天能偷偷用你一个小时吗
租用一下你的大脑
字幕我听需要一个读者和一点海风的洗礼
不 我不应该 我不要
那就定了
操 没事的
你不是我的海♥洛♥因♥ 你就是个正常的女性
我们只是朋友 我有自♥制♥力
再说了 在一个无比受欢迎的旅游景点
浪漫的上层甲板上能发生些什么
一个词 哇哦
It's such a relief to hear that.
真是松了口气
I must have rewritten the end a dozen times.
我把结局重写了无数遍了
I've been in lockdown, torturing myself,
而且还试过闭关折磨自己
trying so hard, I was starting to spin out, you know?
历经艰辛 我都感觉要失控了 知道吗
你无法想象 贝克
The fresh air helps.
新鲜空气有好处
凯伦是很棒的 我得为了凯伦表现正直
I think I'll write another one from the male perspective.
我想我会以男性角度再写本书
Assuming I can procure your services
如果我能不定期
on an as-need basis.
获得你的"服务"
心存凯伦
我需要正直
Let's give it a shot.
可以试试
What do you think I'm thinking right now?
你觉得我现在在想什么
拜托离我远一点
Hmm, I think I know what you're thinking.
我觉得我知道你在想什么
或者说靠近一点也不错
Yeah?
什么
不对 不能再近了
I think...
我觉得...
you're thinking what I'm thinking.
你和我想到一起去了
我们不能这样
真不行啊
我有女朋友啊 贝克
Well, that was a mistake.
刚才不应该的
Never again.
以后绝不再来
Ever.
绝不
绝不再来 再来
绝不 再来 再来
尼基 很抱歉 我又得取消了
别担心 我绝对不在那个房♥子里了
尼基 兄弟 我是保罗 无话可说
你的建议太棒了
房♥子里绝没老鼠了
你让我变得软弱 贝克
凯伦在照顾克劳迪雅
我是个坏人 一面让她独自照顾
剧集 | 你(2018) | 导航列表